Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus (89006 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by stanech: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
The Food and Drug Administration on Sunday (FDA) issued an emergency-use authorization for a pair of anti-malaria drugs as health officials work to combat the rapid spread of the novel coronavirus.

The Health and Human Services Department (HHS) said in a statement that the authorization would allow 30 million doses of hydroxychloroquine sulfate and 1 million doses of chloroquine phosphate to be donated to the Strategic National Stockpile. The doses of hydroxychloroquine sulfate were donated by Sandoz, while the chloroquine phosphate was developed by Bayer Pharmaceuticals.

The products will be "((distributed and prescribed by doctors to hospitalized teen and adult patients with COVID-19, as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible))," HHS said.

President Trump has repeatedly touted the anti-malaria drugs as a possible coronavirus "game changer," despite warnings from health officials that not enough is known about their effects on COVID-19. Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government's top infectious disease expert, said during a press briefing earlier this month that much of what is known about the drug is based on "anecdotal reports."
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/490110-fda-issues-emergency-use-authorization-for-anti-malaria-drugs-amid

48 Likes 15 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

The News Media may not be airing President Trump's Brefings on Covid-19 again.. you can imagine how deep they have gone..

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle these affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump

892 Likes 94 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by flejnr(f): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigerians will now start drinking car hydraulics oil and chloroquine together

185 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by stanech: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Democrats are literally hoping Hydroxycloroquine doesn’t work, just so they can say Donald Trump was wrong. #COVID19 #coronavirus

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by stanech: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wow this tread is hidden

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Eriggs: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hurray. Good News. Gradually, we are getting to see the end of Covid-19.
Anything that has a beginning must surely have an end. God bless The Yankees. Somebori shout Halleluuuu......

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
After reading this, Buharitists and Buharideens will wail their hearts out and desert this thread like...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by budosky(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Very good, but you should avoid overdosing.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by MSesan: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
No be dis drug dem say one couples take and dey kick bucket...
Isokay!! angry angry

10 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Tunex252(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Has WHO approve this

10 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by blockgeek69(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Better late than never

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thats why I love America.

Trump the solutionist

God's own country.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by dollarsplenty(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Chloroquine has been suggested since by Trump. I only pity them because of the body itch that usually accompany the drug.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by MorataFC: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Again
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by SirDickOdogwu(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good news Nigeria should better emulate same

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by RapistOnBail: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
smiley

God bless America.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by OdefaGirl(f): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Great!!
I pray that this becomes the drug for Covid 19, so that peace will return again to the world.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by IamhonouredG(f): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good one. The vaccine would be eventually found and this deadly virus will be totally defeated.

As I see people dying all over the world, my heart cries

History will never forget the harm Corona virus has done

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Miracle4Sure: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lovely

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Joefat: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ooope oooo
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Totilopussylick(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good news
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Aborysh: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by seanwilliam(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Greatest in the world... yardstick for quality ....good work FDA omo this thread get views oooo... close to 3k.. so most of una don knack corona?? grin welldone...
Ok why the world no kon follow French, south Korean and china?? Why do we have to wait for usa validation ?.. that should tell u something
Like for usa, share for china

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ajanaku3015: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Are you sure of what you're saying
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by MorataFC: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wonderful!!
tuderful

4 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Starkid3010(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hehe can it curw it?
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by jaxxy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Trump was right again as usual.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Faithy247: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Surely there is always an end.Corona is gonna be history soon...

3 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Old news but I like the way US always get ahead of global issues.... Trump talked about it before but the FDA shied away from it!!!
To all infected people, no too much yarnings!!! Go to your pharmaceutical store close to you and order for Chloroquine.....
Covid-19 e no go better for you....
Your time is up! Thanks for distabilizing the world but it's time to go....

Goodbye and never return back to planet Earth anymore.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Slawormir: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No no
Chloroquine dey scratch na
Abi the hydroxyl chloroquine different?

If i take that thing that year
For good two days i nor dey fit sleep because my body go dey scratch me

Except if i take puritiin join before the scratching go reduce. But the thing be say the chloroquine dey immediately restore my body from sickness. But na that scratching i nor like at all

If my mummy give me the chloroquine that time if i dey sick
Once the scratching start ehnnnn
Me nor go sleep and she nor go sleep!

That chloroquine na night mare to me! Maybe my blood nor too strong

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by NaijaMutant(f): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Trump is always right grin

A very big sigh of relief since Hydroxychloroquine is affordable cool

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.