Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities (10160 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Reachout Nigeria Rhapsody Of Realities 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
In almost 53 years since the Independence of Nigeria, much has been said about the over-all impact of leadership in the development of the nation. “Think not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.” In the light of this, ReachOut Nigeria is being established to awaken the patriotic spirit of every Nigerian citizen and re-align their mental attitude towards nation building irrespective of age, ethnicity or class.

ReachOut Nigeria is a nationwide evangelical campaign that involves the free distribution of ‘Rhapsody of Realities’ daily devotional to people all over the country to celebrate Nigeria's independence. Last year, ReachOut Nigeria 2012 celebrated our great country Nigeria in her 52nd anniversary and as 15 million copies of the 'Rhapsody Realities Daily Devotional' was paid for by partners in the church and distributed free through out the nation. This year an estimated 30million copies will be freely distributed.

Several millions of copies of the best-selling daily devotional (around the world second only to the bible) and Bible-study guide have been distributed in different format in over 232 countries and territories out of an estimated 254 countries and territories of the world, and it is in 196 languages of the world including Afrikaans, Arabic, Cantonese, Croatian, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Icelandic, Italian, Mandarin, Myanmar, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish,
Swahili...and still counting! New languages are added regularly, making the devotional accessible to many more in different parts of the globe, thus bringing the richness of God’s Word into their lives. Little wonder the devotional, oftentimes, is referred to as the, “Messenger Angel”.

The devotional has been designed to enhance your spiritual growth and development.
You will be refreshed, completely transformed and positioned for a day-to-day experience of success and victory as you go through the life-changing thoughts in this month’s devotional.

Through Reachout Nigeria, positive changes has occurred in numerous cities and villages around the Country.
In Port Harcourt, a major Nigerian city, inmates at the state’s maximum prison were given access to computer training, thanks to the ultra-modern computer training center built by Christ Embassy within the prison’s premises. They also began to enjoy a wholesome spiritual experience at the Christ Embassy Cathedral also built by the ministry.

Beefing Up Security In Lagos And Anambra States.
In Lagos and Anambra States, Christ Embassy helped to improve the state of security by providing equipment for security operatives. In Lagos, security vans were presented to the state government, while in Anambra 35 networked computers were presented to all 35 divisional police offices in the state.

Impacting The Educational Sector
In the area of education, partners in major cities like Lagos and Benin made efforts at improving the lot of students in schools by renovating classrooms and libraries and equipping them with books and computers.
Governor Adams Oshiomole of Edo State poured encomiums on Christ Embassy for organizing charitable
projects across the nation describing the endeavour as
inspiring and worthy of emulation. He commended the Church for championing the cause for change—positive change in Nigeria.

Also, partners in Calabar, Makurdi and Ebonyi rewarded academic excellence amongst students in the states who participated in special debates and quiz competitions organized under the auspices of ReachOut Nigeria 2010.
A Primary School in Bauchi State where pupils sat on the floor to learn, received classroom furniture from members of Christ Embassy Bauchi. The pupils, who also received free notebooks from the partners, now learn more comfortably.

Face-lifting Hospitals/Providing Medical Supplies In Kano State, the partners addressed health issues in the rural communities by supplying Medical Aid andoffering free Medicare to many in some ruralcommunities like Gezawa LGA, where such is above the reach of the average rural dweller. In Nassarawa State, free drugs were presented to citizens of Lafia.
Also making an impact in the health sector, Rhapsody of Realities Partners in Oyo and Ogun states renovated hospitals and supplied them with some medical equipment.
In Lagos State, a symposium was convened to educate motorcyclists on safety and they were provided with vests and crash helmets.
A specially fitted ambulance was also donated to the Lagos State Government as contribution to the development of the Health Sector in the state. Receiving the ambulance on behalf of the Lagos State Governor, the representative Mr. Fola Arthur Worrey said, “This is a case of practical support for a positive ideal. It’s an indication that, beyond the common rhetoric, change must be practical and solid. This ambulance is an evidence of support. On behalf of the Lagos State government and the citizenry, I say “thank you” to Christ Embassy.”

Other projects embarked upon by Christ Embassy Church chapters in marking Reach Out Nigeria
Campaign include: provision of boreholes in several communities across the country, provision of supplies for inmates in prisons, orphanages and remand homes, the renovation and supply of equipment and services for various Police stations in different parts of the country, provision of computers and IT facilities to schools, prisons and police stations etc. …and so
much more!!!

Nigeria has a soul that can be reached and transformed.
That’s the reason for ReachOut Nigeria: To inspire patriotism and build the future we want for our nation.
That future is worth celebrating, and through ReachOut Nigeria 2013, we celebrate the Nigeria we hope for and which we have seen!

You can be a part of it by either participating in free distribution to people around you or sponsor a project or sponsor copies to be distributed freely. Visit the nearest Christ Embassy Church close to you for more details.

Watch out for more reports on the ReachOut Nigeria 2013 Campaign

God bless you

Cheers

Watch more here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=526bjozlMDk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D526bjozlMDk

25 Likes

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Glory to God. Are this year's free copies for the whole month or some selected days?
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
idnoble135: Glory to God. Are this year's free copies for the whole month of some selected days?

For the whole month sir
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Wow! The partners are really trying. I mean, restoring it back to the whole month's copies and increasing the distribution to 30million is no joke. God bless the partners.

6 Likes

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Yeeeeeehaaaw!!!! Celebrating our Posibilities!
Way to go guys! Like if you're excited! grin grin
#Team_RON_2013

19 Likes

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by nora544: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
he is one of the pastors who has most of his money out of nigeria

He knows where put his money.

He is not better than the other so called great man of god
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Not again!
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
idnoble135: Not again!

grin grin
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
idnoble135: Wow! The partners are really trying. I mean, restoring it back to the whole month's copies and increasing the distribution to 30million is no joke. God bless the partners.

Yeah, Pastor Chris does everything big ALL d time
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Think i saw a thread on the inner city missions about two weeks ago. Why dont you recommend such thread. At least, that should keep some critics' mouth shut. cheesy
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
idnoble135: Think i saw a thread on the inner city missions about two weeks ago. Why dont you recommend such thread. At least, that should keep some critics' mouth shut. cheesy

They'd still hate...but the church would keep matching on. With time, they'd all shut up.

1 Like

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
nora544: he is one of the pastors who has most of his money out of nigeria

He knows where put his money.

He is not better than the other so called great man of god

Here we go! angry
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by nora544: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
i read it in an economic magazin where you can put money and you will not pay tax and it will grow.
British Virgin Islands there is the money for him and his family
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thank you Father for this fruit of the Spirit called Patience.
@Gombs, but just recommend it, lets see the reactions, hopefully it hits the front page.
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
idnoble135: Thank you Father for this fruit of the Spirit called Patience.
@Gombs, but just recommend it, lets see the reactions, hopefully it hits the front page.

Recommend to who?
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gombs:

Recommend to who?
There is a thread where you can go recommend any thread. All you need is post a link to the thread. I think it is stickied. The thread should be among the first five threads in the religious section.
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
idnoble135:
There is a thread where you can go recommend any thread. All you need is post a link to the thread. I think it is stickied. The thread should be among the first five in thread in the religious section.

Done!

2 Likes

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gombs:

Done!

Good job guys! Meanwhile, I wanna start seeing pictures from previous Reachout Nigeria Campaigns, including projects embarked on by partners all around the country, then we'll wrap it up with theme pictures for this year's campaign!
I'm sorry guys,
Could've done it myself but I'm expecting a new phone with which I could do that! My current phone technically endowed! grin grin
So, let's get to work! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 5:40am On Sep 05, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Good job guys! Meanwhile, I wanna start seeing pictures from previous Reachout Nigeria Campaigns, including projects embarked on by partners all around the country, then we'll wrap it up with theme pictures for this year's campaign!
I'm sorry guys,
Could've done it myself but I'm expecting a new phone with which I could do that! My current phone technically endowed! grin grin
So, let's get to work! grin grin

Working on that, you can view the projects done via the youtube link above featuring BLW all stars. it's just too awesome.
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2013
Gombs:

Working on that, would have to use my Tab, as my BB would make the work slower...and I aint at home where I left my Tab, would do dat today or tomorrow when I get home

Alright bro!
Keep it up! grin
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by ukotmi: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
And don't forget Sept 14: Reachout Mega Gospel Music Jam @ TBS,Lagos featuring most of Loveworld stars grin grin cheesy
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
ukotmi: And don't forget Sept 14: Reachout Mega Gospel Music Jam @ TBS,Lagos featuring most of Loveworld stars grin grin cheesy

Wow,too bad am not in lagos, do send em pics tho.
Thanks
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2013
Less than 22 days to independence day.....I pray mods take this to the fron page on that day.
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2013
C groove.
The pastor prints the ror (with tithes, offerings & special seeds of brethren) while members pay to buy & distribute to outsiders.
Beautiful marketing gimmick to make serious money all in d name of 'reaching out'.

2 Likes

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2013
^^
grin grin

Thanks for stopping by

Did you watch that video at all?
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
No need to watch. I've bn part of d charade b4. I knw wht I'm talking abt. If he indeed wants to be a blessing, he should give them out free afterall Jesus fed multitudes without breaking a sweat

1 Like

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by nora544: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
A other way to get money out of the followers, they find always new ways to enrich themself and that is so sad, and it shows that he is not a real man of god.

1 Like

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
@nora
I wouldn't go as far as not calling him a man of God afterall we r all men & women of God. D gimmicks for deceiving their members are just absurd. Always looking for ways to get more money. They always present God as sort of a lottery machine & want ppl to believe that giving them ONLY equals giving to God.
I hv news for them: we r wiser & we will ensure that the light will shine into d hrts of men so dt they will realise that they hv bn taken for a ride

1 Like

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
^^
grin grin

Your opinions are duly noted.
Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by ukotmi: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
At Reachout 2013 Gospel Music Concert. Ada,Kasid etc sang earlier. Eben now leading worship....precious Jesus. Pictures later. Gomb hope you are watching.
Despite the traffic in Lagos cos early morning, the turnout is heart warming. Love you Loveworld Music Stars

1 Like

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by ukotmi: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Loveworld stars on parade...Buchi,Joe Praize,TB1,Obi Shine,Ada,Frank Edwards,T-Sharp,Jahdiel,Chris Shalom,etc

8 Likes

Re: Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities by Gombs(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
ukotmi: Loveworld stars on parade...Buchi,Joe Praize,TB1,Obi Shine,Ada,Frank Edwards,T-Sharp,Jahdiel,Chris Shalom,etc

Wow!
Send em pics pls

#lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Websites To Download Nigerian Gospel Music (2018) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie / God's Judgement Against King Ahab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.