Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Best School For Pgd And Msc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best School For Pgd And Msc (694 Views)

OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate / Should I Go For Pgd Or Bsc, I'm Confused / Best School For Masters Degree In The UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best School For Pgd And Msc by Cabme(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Guyz help my friend, he want to go for his pgd nd msc on environmental mgt, he want to do it at uniport but the dad said futo advise him. Plz which of the school is best for post graduate studies in termz of duration.
Re: Best School For Pgd And Msc by ereabbey(f): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Its better your friend decides himself the school he wants to do his Pgd or MSc because the two schools mentioned are good and okay.
Re: Best School For Pgd And Msc by Cabme(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2013
Wot of the duration, becos must of the school can kep u more than expected
Re: Best School For Pgd And Msc by ereabbey(f): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Accepted but this is naija, anything can happen

(1) (Reply)

UI Breaches ASUU Strike,conducts Examinations For Law Students / Futa 2013/2014 Second Batch List Countdown!!! / Benue State University (BSU) Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.