Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life (20808 Views)

Calamities And Problems - Trials Or Punishment? / Things To Ponder About / Tafsir (points To Ponder) By Nouman Ali Khan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by DMainMan: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
"When you are hurt by the people who share blood relations with
you, recall Yusuf alaihi salaam who was also betrayed by his brothers"

when you find your parents opposing you (in deen) recall Ibrahim alaihi salaam who was burnt by his own father"

when you are mocked and abused by your own relatives just
because you adopted deen over dunya, recall Rasulullah sallalhu
alaihi wa sallam who faced the same situation"

when you are stuck into some problem and find no way out,
recall Yunus alaihi salaam who was stuck into a fish's stomach"

when you fall ill and your whole body cries with pain, recall Aiyub alaihi salaam who was more ill than us"

when you see some physical fault in yourself, recall Musa alaihi
salam who could not properly speak"

when someone slanders you, recall Aisha radiallahu anha who
was also slandered through the whole city"

when you feel lonely, recall how Adam alaihi salaam would
have felt when he was sent to this earth alone"

when you cant see any logic in whats going on and your heart
asks why is this happening, recall Nuh alaihi salaam who made
the biggest ship without questioning"

Subhan Allah... Allah hu akbar...

Allah put all those great personalities in trials so that some day someone like you and me, if being faced by any calamity
should not question, "WHY ME?"

..ALHAMDULILLAH FOR EVERYTHING..

May Allah help us in our Mission to keep the Muslim Youths on the right path, ISLAM]

47 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by deols(f): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Will put these in mind in sha Allah
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
but ama christain

3 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by crystalballs: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
ok
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by momodub: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
shocked
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by bjprodint(f): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
as i come b christian nko?i will simply read psalm 121.d lord is my strength

8 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Vivly(f): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
I'm a christian. Doesn't apply to me.

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Indifferent(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Am i the only one who these names are unfamiliar to?

9 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Mayany(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sorry to ask but Aiyub alaihi salaam thesame person as Job in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by resdan(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
How many times wil i appear on front page today?...£TT
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by FilesUpdator(f): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
End time things. undecided

7 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by priscaoge(f): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ok noted!!! Front page tinz
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by MrAboki: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Na wah o!!

Imagine all the things wey I go dey reason when I get problem?!

Na small pikin problem this OP get. When you get matured problem.. You go know..

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Olamira(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pls where can i find dis names, earth? Well i'm a christian & when i face trails i think abt Jesus & Jesus alone. Not one musa somewhere.

8 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Take it out of a religious context.. I'm a christian though.. Every seeming shit can be turned to be a hit.. (Think Positive). OP you try.

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by AtbuAbdul(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mayany: Sorry to ask but Aiyub alaihi salaam thesame person as Job in the Bible?
Yep, Saidina Ayyub (A.S.) is d same as Job in d Holy Bible!
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by constance500: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Noted

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by MightyFortress: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Who are all those people? What problems did they face? At least there was no corruption and End time things during their time!
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Take it out of a religious context.. I'm a christian though. Every seeming shit can be turned to be a hit. OP you try.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by obalolaunited(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mukina I use to have respect for you but you disappointed me cos I don't know what the username #mancheutd wrote for you to ban me am not the 1st to type end tins neither will I be the last what abt those dancing azonto to 1st to comment this is nothing but pure hypocrisy cos u were a moderator doesn't give you the write to tramp on other people's feelings. If u like you can ban this user too I don't care indeed we are in the #E#N#D#T#I#M#E#S

4 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
Where you are coming from and most importantly,where you are going.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by vanariso(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
@ Indifferent

Yusuf -----Joseph
Ibrahim-----Abraham
Rasulullah ---Mohammed
Yunus----Jonah
Aiyub--ayuba---Job
Musa---Moses
Aisha----Aisha---wife of mohammed "accused of infidelity"
Adam----Adam
Nuh---Nuhu--Noah
Aarun--Aron
Yakub---Jacob
Is-haque-----Isaac
Ismaeel----Ishmae
Luut- Lot
Yahyah---John the Baptist
Isa ----Jesus
Dawud-----David
Sulaimon----Solomon
Elias-------Elisha
Idris----
Salihu----
Shuaib----
Zakariyau----Zakaraya

All these and many more are prophets (except Aisha) mentioned in the Quran with detailed stories.....read your bible very well and not what your pastors ask you to read. There are other names like Firihaun--Pharoh, Hawau---eve, Sarat---sarah, Mariam--Mary,Bani Israel---Sons of Israel, and whole lot more than u can imagin..read the quran for your benefit both in this world and the hereafter...

9 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by deols(f): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr Aboki: Na wah o!!

Imagine all the things wey I go dey reason when I get problem?!

Na small pikin problem this OP get. When you get matured problem.. You go know..

what is a mature problem?

No matter the problem you have, have a positive attitude to it.

That is the simple deduction to make from the Op
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
What is trial? Only in Nigeria. I never hear anybody from any other country that talks about trial in life as Nigerians.

Trial, end-time, back to sender, holy ghost fire; only in Nigeria. Why?............ what a confused society.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by bizmania(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
I'm a Christian buh sth strikes me most about diz write up!! Comparing d names here and those in the Holy Bible!!! D man dat was alone on earth was Adam, d one dat build d biggest ship is Noah, (which U called Nuh), d man dat was sold by his brothers is Joseph!/! Jonah was d man who was swallowed by a fish, etc::::: nice correlation!!!
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by habbyy03: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
#i think we all nid to knw dat we r in d end times...anytn cn apn
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by ollyboy900(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nice one @op, one more, when the world hates you with passion, recall yisa alaihi salaam who was hated with no reason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires / 14 Tips for Raising Great children / Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.