Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life (20818 Views)

Calamities And Problems - Trials Or Punishment? / Things To Ponder About / Tafsir (points To Ponder) By Nouman Ali Khan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by jasperkrekre(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mayany: Sorry to ask but Aiyub alaihi salaam thesame person as Job in the Bible?
yeap. aiyub=job, musa=moses,
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: but ama christain
It doesn't matter. I m also a Christian. Most of the names mentioned are also in the Bible. They are God's messangers to earth. Musa=Moses, I can see Noah, Adam etc among the names.
One love.

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by obalolaunited(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
jasperkrekre: yeap. aiyub=job, musa=moses,
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by samuelfemo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
ponder about solution, ponder about God and not sucide
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by psalmdave(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
We christians are rili the problem in this country,we all tink we are superior 2 other religions,if it were to be a christian who posted this and muslims started replyin d way u guys are replying to dis nw..u will start quotin d whole bible etc

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by moscobabs(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
I love Islam even though I'm a Xtian

3 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by deols(f): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
moscobabs: I love Islam even though I'm a Xtian

The same you said you left Islam because of salat.

Dont you think you need a proper understanding of the Islam you left?

think about it.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Onwe101(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Am a christian...jumpin out of †ђξ thread asap
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by bharseeth(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Vivly: I'm a christian. Doesn't apply to me.

It doesn't mata whether u re a xtian or muslim bt jst to remember God in any difficulties or challenges we may face.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by ALEXIS0240: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
vanariso: @ Indifferent

Yusuf -----Joseph
Ibrahim-----Abraham
Rasulullah ---Mohammed
Yunus----Jonah
Aiyub--ayuba---Job
Musa---Moses
Aisha----Aisha---wife of mohammed "accused of infidelity"
Adam----Adam
Nuh---Nuhu--Noah
Aarun--Aron
Yakub---Jacob
Is-haque-----Isaac
Ismaeel----Ishmae
Luut- Lot
Yahyah---John the Baptist
Isa ----Jesus
Dawud-----David
Sulaimon----Solomon
Elias-------Elisha
Idris----
Salihu----
Shuaib----
Zakariyau----Zakaraya

All these and many more are prophets (except Aisha) mentioned in the Quran with detailed stories.....read your bible very well and not what your pastors ask you to read. There are other names like Firihaun--Pharoh, Hawau---eve, Sarat---sarah, Mariam--Mary,Bani Israel---Sons of Israel, and whole lot more than u can imagin..read the quran for your benefit both in this world and the hereafter...
i love your efforts in gathering this names from the holy books.with all this similarities why do we still fight and kill ourselves?kai na wa o

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by saleeman4(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jazakumullah kahiran
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Moiking(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
With all this correlation why dont we co-exist peacefully?
Why cant we realise that there is only one God(the almighty)
i have always been of the view that Judaism, Christianity nd Islam are all thesame abeg!!!
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Moiking(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
psalmdave: We christians are rili the problem in this country,we all tink we are superior 2 other religions,if it were to be a christian who posted this and muslims started replyin d way u guys are replying to dis nw..u will start quotin d whole bible etc
Pls sir! speak for yourself and dont generalise

4 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by riloxy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr Aboki: Na wah o!!

Imagine all the things wey I go dey reason when I get problem?!

Na small pikin problem this OP get. When you get matured problem.. You go know..
ABOKI
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by SirRil(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Thanks alot. Noted.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by bola4dprec(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Vivly: I'm a christian. Doesn't apply to me.
all the example cited is a philosophy of life it has nothing to do with religion
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Erukuomoibadan: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Em na take anyone by force ni ,thank you jere @op I don copy and paste am on my note pad but I pray make I no get problem Wey go big Oo ...na dis kind problem I won dey get
1.which car to drive today from like 10 good cars
2.na 10million naira make I give my mum to change her wardrobe or 15 million naira
3.etc

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
vanariso: @ Indifferent

Yusuf -----Joseph
Ibrahim-----Abraham
Rasulullah ---Mohammed
Yunus----Jonah
Aiyub--ayuba---Job
Musa---Moses
Aisha----Aisha---wife of mohammed "accused of infidelity"
Adam----Adam
Nuh---Nuhu--Noah
Aarun--Aron
Yakub---Jacob
Is-haque-----Isaac
Ismaeel----Ishmae
Luut- Lot
Yahyah---John the Baptist
Isa ----Jesus
Dawud-----David
Sulaimon----Solomon
Elias-------Elisha
Idris----
Salihu----
Shuaib----
Zakariyau----Zakaraya

All these and many more are prophets (except Aisha) mentioned in the Quran with detailed stories.....read your bible very well and not what your pastors ask you to read. There are other names like Firihaun--Pharoh, Hawau---eve, Sarat---sarah, Mariam--Mary,Bani Israel---Sons of Israel, and whole lot more than u can imagin..read the quran for your benefit both in this world and the hereafter...
In otherwords, bible wz translated t̶̲̥̅̊ơ Arabic nd termed koran or wht?? Cuz i cnt riily understand wht ♈☺ΰ ar driving @.

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by mabcos: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mayany: Sorry to ask but Aiyub alaihi salaam thesame person as Job in the Bible?
Yes, u r correct.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by russianmob27: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
I just say " this nigg.as cant hold me down, this ho.es cant hold me down" x3 cool

2 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Jamesbrian: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Aah ah! Must every name end with sallam??
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by russianmob27: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Radhitu bilahi rabba....from a atheist religion or no religion we are still brothers and sisters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_xUCZuENAY
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by hollypagan: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
i think this sermon will sound better in christian word
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by afrikanns: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Olamira: Pls where can i find dis names, earth? Well i'm a christian & when i face trails i think abt Jesus & Jesus alone. Not one musa somewhere.
if u like face Satan or stone alone not ur palaver
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by bambam50(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
@op, nice write-up!
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by ikedaniel15: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
_
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by steveec122(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
bizmania: I'm a Christian buh sth strikes me most about diz write up!! Comparing d names here and those in the Holy Bible!!! D man dat was alone on earth was Adam, d one dat build d biggest ship is Noah, (which U called Nuh), d man dat was sold by his brothers is Joseph!/! Jonah was d man who was swallowed by a fish, etc::::: nice correlation!!!
Await my book that identified that Mohammed(respect to him) was actually preaching to his Arab brethen about the message brought to him by 3 Nijran christian bishops, he mixed up his stories with his traditional belief in Baalam, to come up with islam. Just like Jewish Christians retained their own traditional belief in the bible, and Catholics retained Roman traditional belief in their Churches and some Africans are now bringing in their traditional belief in the Church.
Worship of one God had been in practice, but Faith and Religion keeps on Evolving.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Tips for Raising Great children / Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks / Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.