Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan (2438 Views)

One Of The Ikeji's Hot Lady Is Pregnant . . . And You Won’t Believe Which One! / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Wizkid Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Has A Crush On LIL Kesh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by NewsINigeria(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2013

Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan is set to land in Kenya on Friday on an invitation by President Uhuru Kenyatta. According to the Nigerian High Commissioner, Akin Oyateru, the two Presidents will strengthen the relationship between the two African countries.
Well there is someone else who is waiting for Jonathan and it is Kenyan socialite and Big Brother Africa ‘The Chase’ contestant, Alhuda Njoroje ‘Huddah Monroe’. Huddah said that she has always had a crush on Jonathan and would not mind being his wife.
The socialite tweeted on Tuesday, September 3, 2013:
‘So when is Jonathan landing? I’ve always had a crush on him…LOL! Nigera, prepare for a step mom!’

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2013
Forget patience gbagaun o.patience no be eran riro.na real tough woman o.you go just see say you get artificial hiv.if you dey entertain that thought,plan or ambition,you better abort it for your own good cheesy you think say mrs jonathan go just siddon dey look you.the mama go just swing into action to ba lo terisi grin i just pity your parents grin
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by Lolitua(f): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2013
kulyie: Forget patience gbagaun o.patience no be eran riro.na real tough woman o.you go just see say you get artificial hiv.if you dey entertain that thought,plan or ambition,you better abort it for your own good cheesy you think say mrs jonathan go just siddon dey look you.the mama go just swing into action to ba lo terisi grin i just pity your parents grin
hey..take it easy....fear go don catch d babe by nao....u fit give person sleepless night
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by Forzap: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2013
grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by DJDOLA(m): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2013
Love another person husband ASHEWO
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by pheivor(f): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2013
she's doing advert before Mr president arrives. Wonders will never end.
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by AbuMikey(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2013
Twitter Troll cheesy

#CaseClosed
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by kreamidiva(f): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2013
Jona as patience fondly calls him will not see u huddah because u no get flesh for body. Jona loves them big! Wait for Barack Obama.
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2013
and I thought naija girls are the worst kinda breed angry
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by demelza: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2013
DJDOLA: Love another person husband ASHEWO
Ehen... What is wrong there?
Is he not a human being?
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by IboBoyNuel(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2013
what happens when a sheppopo feels threatened by a fish?

#things time end
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by fr3do(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2013
Cant stop laughing cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Babe is just looking for Nigerian publicity joor. A passport to Nollywood. That's all.
She has also said that she's also looking for her dad. lol!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by addicted268(f): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2013
Is she aware that Jona is "landing" with his wife?and she get hot temper o.lol.
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by Pdizzle(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2013
rigormortis: and I thought naija girls are the worst kinda breed angry
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by HezronLorraine(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2013
If Patience catch you.
You will become her fellow widows
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by Airforce1(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2013
demelza: Ehen... What is wrong there?
Is he not a human being?

Oloshi ni e nau..

No wonder u straight and tiny like electric pole due to constant pounding and Bj's sugar daddies parol.

Aids no dey show for face o.
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by flolancracker: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2013
DJDOLA: Love another person husband ASHEWO
ode, its just a CRUSH.
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by flolancracker: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Airforce1:

Oloshi ni e nau..

No wonder u straight and tiny like electric pole due to constant pounding and Bj's sugar daddies parol.

angry airforce free †he babe nau. Haba
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by Airforce1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
flolancracker: angry airforce free †he babe nau. Haba

Ode!
Your biznez?
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by HezronLorraine(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
Airforce1:

Oloshi ni e nau..

what warranted this from you mr.
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by flolancracker: 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Airforce1:

Ode!
Your biznez?

smh....again..
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by demelza: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Airforce1:

Oloshi ni e nau..

Oloriburuku!
I know you are saying all this to get my attention but I think that everlasting pimple by the side of your nose could do with the attention.
Cretinous fu.c.k.tard

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by flolancracker: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
demelza: Oloriburuku!
I know you are saying all this to get my attention but I think that everlasting pimple by the side of your nose could do with the attention.
Cretinous fu.c.k.tard
embarassed babe calm down
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by demelza: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
flolancracker: embarassed babe calm down
Hi Flolan!
I am calm, just having a likkle bit of fun
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by flolancracker: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2013
demelza: Hi Flolan!
I am calm, just having a likkle bit of fun
I can see that. grin fun huh? What's olorburuku if I may ask?
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by demelza: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2013
flolancracker: I can see that. grin fun huh? What's olorburuku if I may ask?
grin Permit me to wriggle outta this question.
Gracias
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by flolancracker: 12:37am On Sep 06, 2013
demelza: grin Permit me to wriggle outta this question.
Gracias
undecided *pouts
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by Exodus2k(m): 6:02am On Sep 06, 2013
Spiritual Conji dey worry the girl
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by Airforce1(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2013
demelza: Oloriburuku!
Cretinous fu.c.k.tard

Emi baller seeking for your attention?? Lmmaaoo grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You talk so lame you must be on a wheel chair! tongue
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by izyrach(f): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2013
hudah u don't have any flesh on ur chest,i wonder hw u are going to breasfeed him and all of us in Nigeria
Re: You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Lolitua:
hey..take it easy....fear go don catch d babe by nao....u fit give person sleepless night
lmao.hehehehe na me be patience jonathan abi she be my sister grin wetin consain me if she even snatch obama from michelle.na her parents i pity grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladu Gaga Goes Gaga In Artpop Film / Where Are They? Ajegunle Music Stars From Way Back. / Don’t Believe Everything You Read Online, I Just Bought A New Car – Ernest Asuzu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.