Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Amazing Fact Music & Your Soul (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Fact Music & Your Soul (1) (514 Views)

Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah / Is It Possible To Sell Your Soul To The Devil? / AMAZING FACT: What You Didn't Know About Methuselah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Fact Music & Your Soul (1) by sidespin: 4:06am On Sep 05, 2013
AMAZING FACT MUSIC & YOUR SOUL (1)

Two experiments were carried out. In the first experiment, growing plants were placed in a secured room where corrupt music saturated the air constantly. In the second experiment, Christian worship songs were played instead. Over time, the first plant withered while the second plant blossomed.

Friends, this is exactly what happens when we subject our souls to music. Some music are not worth listening, they left you worse than you were & you may not be aware. Devil inspired music injects so much deposit himself into ones soul. He seeks to this to prevent us from radiating the deposit of light we have inside. Such music makes one insensitive to God. It destroys sensitivity to God. It injects lusts, strife, hatred, etc into ones soul – something Jesus wants to protect you from.

Saturate your life with anointed worship! You will blossom, triumph, transported into God’s throne Himself & your life will never remain the same. When you make a practice of this, one day you will break-loose & become like Jesus, I tell you, that’s the change you’ve been desiring.

Now think of what will happen if you saturate your soul with Jesus anointed sermon over a long period of time. Your soul will receive much rub-off of the anointing from Jesus Himself. Your soul will be mingled with the anointing. That anointing will saturate your very being, the atmosphere around you & even get on your cloths, furniture and things. Guys, this is what we need in this age & time.

I declare that your generation shall be bless!
I declare that no one in your family lineage will miss God!!
I declare that you, your house hold & all your family members will have a great family reunion in heaven!!!

Jesus Wordz

(1) (Reply)

Walking With God: Its Benefits. / Lagos State Govt Shuts Down Lord’s Chosen Church Headquarters / Christ Is Our "Riddance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.