Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

>> 5 Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girl Friend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / >> 5 Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girl Friend (735 Views)

Hilarious Photo: When You Are Dating Barber's Girl Friend. / What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo / My Ex-Girl Friend (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>> 5 Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girl Friend by cashkid18(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2013
Ya, I am still single, so what? You want
to fight about it? In all honesty I have
dated a few wonderful women, and for
whatever the reason the relationship
just didn't work out. I have lots of
nieces and nephews, and a great
family, so I decided to take a few off
from dating.
I do get a few questions, from time to
time, as to why I have made this
choice. I just tell people I choose My
Android Smartphone over dating, and
usually no more questions follow.
1. My Xbox Was Only 32,000 Naira I
have seen dates where people easily
spend 20K. There where no 3D graphics
or bonus content on that date.
2. I Don't Have To Shave Nor Shower To
Press My Android Smartphone I am all
about hygiene and proper attire but my
Android Smartphone never asks me to
wear a colored shirt.
3. My Android Smartphone Never Asks
Where This Relationship Is Going I don't
want to think my Android Smartphone
is slutty but it never questions my
commitment before I level up.
4. I Never Have To Give My Xbox Gifts
My Android Smartphone has never ask
for a necklace or a spa day with my
Symbian Phone. Not that I haven't
thought about getting my Android
Smartphone a cool tiny hat, as too give
it a little personality.
5. My Android Smartphone Never Asks
Me To Meet Her Friends, It all honesty, I
don't get this... it has friends, but if my
Android Smartphone, the toaster, and
my Symbian want to hang at IHOP and
just talk, I think I would be ok with that.
In summary, I know that my Android
Smartphone can't give me a hug or
share memories with me, but I am sure
Google is working on that
Re: >> 5 Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girl Friend by ARareGem(f): 7:56am On Sep 05, 2013
This is really unfunny that it's a joke to think you thought this joke material. angry Shey you will marry your Android phone? Your Android phone will be a suitable helpmate, not so? It will keep you company when you're feeling lonely? It will shower you with love, won't it? It is your better half, abi? Mtchew.
Re: >> 5 Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girl Friend by Donicobone(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
You say ur android does not ask for necklace ? But ur android ask for mb and gb abi, ur android ask for recharge card abi, ur android no they ask for electrical chargin abi just passin ooooooo
Re: >> 5 Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
and you can phuck your phone abi?

look dude they are both the same in some way

1. they both take money from you.....your phone through recharge cards

2. they both become boring after some time

3. you can press and browse them both when you are bored

4. and you can show them to your friends

where you get it wrong is holding on to old phones and maybe wanting to check every msg....when your old phone becomes old, get a new one, use it, then get another...keep the cycle going son, just make sure you protect your sim before inserting cos phone virus don't show on the casing

(1) (Reply)

EMEKA And NKIRU Doing WEEWEECHU At The Beach Side. / Lol :)... This World Self / JOB VACANCY!!! Do You Want To Get Paid N350,000 Monthly? Apply Here!!! (Joke)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.