Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

EMEKA And NKIRU Doing WEEWEECHU At The Beach Side. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / EMEKA And NKIRU Doing WEEWEECHU At The Beach Side. (735 Views)

Boy And Girl Do WEEWEECHU In Style / Weeweechu!busted (source- CBJ) / Weeweechu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EMEKA And NKIRU Doing WEEWEECHU At The Beach Side. by Adeoba10(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Emeka & Nkiru were taking a
romantic walk down the beach one cool night. Emeka grabs Nkiru's hands, draws her closer to him, kisses her &says, "Baby! You know I so much love you. There's no one
here. Its just us. Let's do
WEEWEECHU." Nkiru looks around & says, "My love, I don't want to do WEEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands &cuddle." Emeka agrees.
After a while, Emeka asks her again, "Oh baby!Please my love! Let's do WEEWEECHU!" Nkiru replies: "Baby'm, don't rush me. I don't want
to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms." Emeka calms down. After a longer while, Emeka can't hold it any longer.He says, "My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do WEEWEECHU nah! Since last year oh!" Nkiru reluctantly agrees! ..So Emeka immediately grabs her closer
to him, hugsher tight, brings out the
guitar strapped to his back& they
both start singing:"WEEWEE CHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND A HAPPY
NEW YEAR!!!!!" See ur dirty minds!
What were u thinking WEEWEECHU
was.....
Re: EMEKA And NKIRU Doing WEEWEECHU At The Beach Side. by PrettySpicey(f): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
Darn! Got me thinking nasty thoughts. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Lol :)... This World Self / JOB VACANCY!!! Do You Want To Get Paid N350,000 Monthly? Apply Here!!! (Joke) / What Is A Mikel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.