Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today (5382 Views)

Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by cumz(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2013
kenya? ow dos dis affects ASUU...... ##end time tins
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by greatestman(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2013
Most people in Nairaland are ranting nonsense do u think it is easy to be a president of great country like Nigeria full of sentiments and selfish interest .GEJ have not failed anybody we the masses failed our selves I know if any one saying trash against GEJ if offer with good political appointment or award contract to them they will campaign for GEJ till eternity (if the constitution warrant) ONE WORD TO DESCRIBES WE NIGERIANS IS HYPOCRITES)
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Tonylyte(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Jonathan is my mentor....that guy na don...nothing dey move am. Criticism et all...him no send dem, cos them no be text msg....anyway, I wish d new pdp and enemies of gej, 'GOODLUCK'

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2013
Kessyy2k4: To seek 4 spiritual advse to secure 2015 ticket i guess undecided 1st tc anyway undecided
yes now,na jazz the man go do
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by joe4truth: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Some1 dat his house is on fire and he's busy chasing rat.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Noblechyk: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Monzuur: We always hear all dis stuffs but y is it dat other presidents dnt pay visit to Nigeria? Maybe dey dnt av any biz wit us abi?........abi I no dey hear d News Ni?
Are u dis foolish?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Noblechyk: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
awodman:
Kenya's president was in Nigeria this year,same with Zuma of South Africa..Thailand Prime minister was here and lots more of them...google can help you further...
His 2 battery radio, Nakiva, is no longer functional. It's not his fault.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by AMACRITY(f): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
why cant he make Nigeria conducive so that he can invite other president? See insult! Even the lowest country is inviting him.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by omenka(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
Going to prepare grounds for asylum.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by taharqa: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
AMACRITY: why cant he make Nigeria conducive so that he can invite other president? See insult! Even the lowest country is inviting him.
How old are these KIDS who comment on NL these days....*Lawd*
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by AMACRITY(f): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
taharqa: How old are these KIDS who comment on NL these days....*Lawd*
u gave birth to d kids. Welldone granny.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Rossikk(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
AMACRITY: why cant he make Nigeria conducive so that he can invite other president? See insult! Even the lowest country is inviting him.
why don't you stick to the kitchen or to watching big brother and Nollywood, which is where you really belong?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by xamiel: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Same Kenya where Nigerians were detained and deported.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Monzuur(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
awodman:
Kenya's president was in Nigeria this year,same with Zuma of South Africa..Thailand Prime minister was here and lots more of them...google can help you further...
Tnx Bro but d news no dey reach NL front page i guess
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Monzuur(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Noblechyk:
His 2 battery radio, Nakiva, is no longer functional. It's not his fault.
No vex bro......u got it right!
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Monzuur(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Noblechyk:
Are u dis foolish?
No sir! Hope i av answered ur question?
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by adino(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Rossikk: why don't you stick to the kitchen or to watching big brother and Nollywood, which is where you really belong?

All these blackberry brained kids taya me o.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Beey(f): 2:30am On Sep 06, 2013
hardywaltz: What business does GEJ want to do with these envious Kenyas?
Tommorrow they will start deporting Nigerians like flies when the business matures.
Abeg Kenyans are envious of what, Boko haram?And what business are you talking about, the usual Naija drug business or another one we are not aware of?Mtcheeeeeew.I am laughing in Swahili.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Beey(f): 2:34am On Sep 06, 2013
joe4truth: Some1 dat his house is on fire and he's busy chasing rat.
Enemy of progress & character assassin !!!
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by morfman: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2013
egift: What are they plotting now? Whenever he is about to pull one off, he will leave the country.

Exactly
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by AMACRITY(f): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Rossikk: why don't you stick to the kitchen or to watching big brother and Nollywood, which is where you really belong?
ok. Thnks. I will think about it. Maybe u shld also think about going to the psychiatric clinic to examine ur head and know if its correct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Bishop Touches Pastor’s Pen1s During Church Service In Ghana / The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum / Where R Those Who Protested Subsidy Removal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.