Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC (3786 Views)

Vacancy At Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nig PLC (peak Milk) / Friesland Wamco Test Nxtwk. / Friesland Foods(wamco) Nig Plc Is Employing(ond Technician) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC by Usualsuspect: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2013
I love to work with this organisation please any body with useful info i'll be glad

Thank You.
Re: Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC by frudokafor(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2013
Google is your friend.
i think is at ogba Ikeja axis
Re: Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC by tolutweety(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2013
Usual suspect: I love to work with this organisation please any body with useful info i'll be glad

Thank You.
Wt are d benefits u stand to derive wrkin wif dem.au much do dey pay for a strter?
Got an offer from dem..still dnt knw if I ll end up dere,cos I seek a beta opprtunity.actually,
any one wif relevant answer pls help?
Re: Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC by Usualsuspect: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2013
Yeah i know the place but there was no contact as per Email to send to incase of Job Offer
Re: Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC by Usualsuspect: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2013
tolutweety:
Wt are d benefits u stand to derive wrkin wif dem.au much do dey pay for a strter?
Got an offer from dem..still dnt knw if I ll end up dere,cos I seek a beta opprtunity.actually,
any one wif relevant answer pls help?

There are lots of benefits to gain especially if you are in their sales team and account dept. They usually sends their team for international training abroad. Their pay is okay and at the end of the year you go home with lots of goodies.... I worked with them before as a contract staff and that was 10years ago so i have loose touch of current happennings but i heard that the standard is still been maintained
Re: Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC by tolutweety(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2013
Usual suspect:

There are lots of benefits to gain especially if you are in their sales team and account dept. They usually sends their team for international training abroad. Their pay is okay and at the end of the year you go home with lots of goodies.... I worked with them before as a contract staff and that was 10years ago so i have loose touch of current happennings but i heard that the standard is still been maintained

Their pay is okay ...like au much do u tink a graduate trainee strts with,?
Dnt knw the dept I ll end up yet until after graduate trainee
Re: Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2013
Hii tolutweety, u said u got an offer from them, pleassseeee how did u apply, being trying to for a while now, kindly explain, u dropped off ur cv @ their ogba office or wat
Re: Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC by tolutweety(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2013
sophie11: Hii tolutweety, u said u got an offer from them, pleassseeee how did u apply, being trying to for a while now, kindly explain, u dropped off ur cv @ their ogba office or wat
Did their test last yr. Dint knw how I applied,just got a text frm dem .
Re: Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC by Jamaticulus(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
tolutweety:

Did their test last yr. Dint knw how I applied,just got a text frm dem .

MIster tolutweety...I guess u've completed ur graduate trainee by now and prolly u are a full time staff @ Wamco. Please I need ur help...I nid the organisational chart of FC Wamco Plc urgently. Av searched online and also dia website...but haven't been succesful. Hopefully u can get it in ur office..please jes snd it to my mail. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Email Address Of This Org.. Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC by timmyblast(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Same here, please I also need info on how to apply

(1) (Reply)

No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip / How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan / Onisabey Enterprise Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.