Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! (2757 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation / JPMorgan: Poor Economic Decision By Okonjo Iweala And GEJ Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
I just watched Minister of information Labaran Maku while responding to President Jonathan's critics on live TV as he address the press during the "World Press Comference" in Abuja airing as at the time of posting this topic!
He mentioned some group of online critics as he responds to online questions from twitter and facebook!
He said, "some even called him {GEJ} clueless!".
Now, that could only mean that the minister has been reading the comments of the #Team_Clueless on nairaland!
The press conference is still on...
**in Eragon's voice** -#Team_Clueless what say you?
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Adolak(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Space booked. Does he have an account here?
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Chanchit: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
He forgot to add slowpoke.
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Gombs(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Labaran Maku, pls know I've never called GEJ clueless, nor any other name. Why?

Because Jesus didn't call Herod/Cesar clueless, the apostles never called Herod clueless etc

Why?

Because we decide to pray for our leaders than whine/complain/insult them.

BTW,
GEJ till 2019

Sai Fee deee feee
grin

*if you quote me, I won't reply you

NB: Labaran Maku's NL ID might definitely be sincere 9gerian. I love you bro #NoHomo

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by fr3do(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Big sean
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chanchit: He forgot to add slowpoke.

Must you always spew trash from your mouth?

Abi #fresh_air dey make you go gaga?

Answer me nah?

Na by force to comment? angry
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Abbey2sam(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Spreads mat on tread and patiently Wait for
#team_clueless

Buh Is he really clueless?
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abbey2sam: Spreads mat on tread and patiently Wait for
#team_clueless

Buh Is he really clueless?

Take a bottle of champagne and an endless supply of suya while you wait bro!

grin grin

#Team_Qlueless go hear wheeeen today!
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by laykhorn(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
This is not my first time and I will continue because that is what he is.... Clueless, Incompetent mofo

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Kingspin(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
If you watched the press conference which he said the briefing will be coming up on a monthly base to brief Nigerians about the FG activities you will really understand what the real present issue are ranging from ASUU to PDP fraction...This country is in a big mess by selfish and 2015..And execpt this new foes find a Nigeria develop interest we will contiune to make mistakes. God save us from extreme greed.
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by AdmYamamoto: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Add retarDUNCE, retarSTUPID and retarDODO to the list! tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Gbengaslc: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
laykhorn: This is not my first time and I will continue because that is what he is.... Clueless, Incompetent mofo

Adm. Yamamoto:
Add retarDUNCE, retarSTUPID and retarDODO to the list! tongue tongue

#Team_Clueless don dey gather momentum Oh! embarassed
Hmmmnnn must YOU guys spew rubish from your mouths? Ewwww!
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Maduale: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2013
Just like a broken record, so many retards are stuck on replaying the "clueless" word. It used to make little sense earlier but it has lost its value in the face of many developments and landmark reforms initiated by the Jonathan led administration. You can't label someone who is succesfully Privatising PHCN in Nigeria clueless. It doesn't just add up any longer.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2013
Maduale: Just like a broken record, so many retards are stuck on replaying the "clueless" word. It used to make little sense earlier but it has lost its value in the face of many developments and landmark reforms initiated by the Jonathan led administration. You can't label someone who is succesfully Privatising PHCN in Nigeria clueless. It doesn't just add up any longer.

Exactly my point!

I still couldn't phatom any reason why these guys should call him clueless!

Well, I can't blame them...

Maybe that's why they're called #Team_Clueless ; living up to their name uh? grin
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Danhumprey: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2013
It's obvious that GEJ is the most insulted President that Nigeria has ever produced since independence. He seem to be the most insulted in Africa if not in the whole world.
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Danhumprey: It's obvious that GEJ is the most insulted President that Nigeria has ever produced since independence. He seem to be the most insulted in Africa if not in the whole world.

For that, he's got my repect!

I think he should be on the Guiness World Book of records for that! undecided
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Zutchy: 1:36am On Oct 28, 2013
Those who call GEJ clueless are actually the ones who have run out of ideas on how to criticse mr president so they resort to using the word-"clueless". Labaran Maku is sensitive to public opinion as a good information Minister so I wouldn't be surprised if he has knowledge about the discussions here on Nairaland. That would be nice.
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by ubandire(m): 1:43am On Oct 28, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

For that, he's got my repect!

I think he should be on the Guiness World Book of records for that! undecided

I agree with you that President Jonathan will end up in the Guiness book of records but for the right reasons.
I see him as that only Nigerian President that will finally succeed in fixing the power sector.
I have keenly followed his reforms in the sector and can't help but admit that he is about to break the power sector jinx.
For this, your guess is good as mine that he will make Guiness Book of Records
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by BabaEleko(m): 4:04am On Oct 28, 2013
Booked. I dey vone
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Bpriest(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2013
Shoeless
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Brimmie(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Apeja, Oponu, Ashunu, Amukunmeko, Dindinrin.. Ati Bee Bee Lo!! grin grin

#AtegunAbosi

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Dpeacemaker101: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
That should tell you guys, that the man knows his job and pays attention to everything.
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by khattab02: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
ubandire:

I agree with you that President Jonathan will end up in the Guiness book of records but for the right reasons.
I see him as that only Nigerian President that will finally succeed in fixing the power sector.
I have keenly followed his reforms in the sector and can't help but admit that he is about to break the power sector jinx.
For this, your guess is good as mine that he will make Guiness Book of Records
hmmmmm... Ok o. Can't wait for the power sector jinx to be broken.
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Yeske2(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
He forgot Retardeen. That's what he is.
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Elueme: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
Whichever name is what these goons chose and they are entitled to their opinion. it no longer have a bearing on the personality of the president going by his recent antecedents. I think pessimists are being proven wronged.
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Dollarman101: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
It's all envy and jealously for a president who defeated their paymasters at the polls in 2015 and will repeat same in 2011. grin

You keep abusing him, he keeps making progress and succeeding. So what's the essence? People like me and millions of Nigerians love him to continue. Kini big deal? grin
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Dollarman101: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bpriest: Shoeless

Add clueless, retardeeen, weak, and everything to it. It doesn't change the transformation agenda.
It doesn't stop me from voting him either in 2015.
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by donphilopus: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dollarman101: It's all envy and jealously for a president who defeated their paymasters at the polls in 2015 and will repeat same in 2011. grin

You keep abusing him, he keeps making progress and succeeding. So what's the essence? People like me and millions of Nigerians love him to continue. Kini big deal? grin
Are you a retardeen, or you are just retrogressing??

Or are you kidding??

Take a look at your date
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Dollarman101: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
GEJ is working. Those who abuse don't know any better.
He is going to end up as the best president ever with the what he is doing in the electricity sector. He is very intelligent. FDI's are now flowing into the power sector. Mikano is coming to Set up manufacturing plant to build spare parts and transformers for new distribution companies in Nigeria. Siemens has started building in calabar. GE is partnering with Transcorp for the recently commissioned GEREGU.

Things can only get better under GEJ
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Mandelaguy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dollarman101: GEJ is working. Those who abuse don't know any better.
He is going to end up as the best president ever with the what he is doing in the electricity sector. He is very intelligent. FDI's are now flowing into the power sector. Mikano is coming to Set up manufacturing plant to build spare parts and transformers for new distribution companies in Nigeria. Siemens has started building in calabar. GE is partnering with Transcorp for the recently commissioned GEREGU.

Things can only get better under GEJ

It's true. And as they come, there are more employment opportunities for our young graduates. I heard one of the new DISCOS is set to recruit.
Re: Labaran Maku Quotes The Nairaland Critics Of GEJ #team-clueless! by Yeske2(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Elueme: Whichever name is what these goons chose and they are entitled to their opinion. it no longer have a bearing on the personality of the president going by his recent antecedents. I think pessimists are being proven wronged.
Optimists like you should help with the best adjective.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ / Ondo Pdp Chairman Switches To Apc / We Are On The Way Right Now To PH To Make Sure Wike Is Declared The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.