Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Undergraduate Commits Sucide Over Failed joystick. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduate Commits Sucide Over Failed joystick. (1233 Views)

Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage / Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady / Undergraduate Commits Suicide Over Inability To Have Sex With His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduate Commits Sucide Over Failed joystick. by Symphony007: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
A students of delta state university in his 30's called emeka has committed sucide after his penis failed to gain an erection in order to make love to his girlfriends. It was said that his girlfriends, kemi was fustrating him with her demand for sex and his inability to perform, she mocked and disturbed him, he seeked help from various herbalist and churches, all to no avail, and out of fustration, emekus as he is know by friends and farmily jumped into a well and committed sucide. He has been buried by farmily after paying fines leveled by community elders as sucide was a taboo in the community. What do you think? Did his situation justify sucide?

http://leadership.ng/news/050913/undergraduate-commits-suicide-over-failed-manhood
Re: Undergraduate Commits Sucide Over Failed joystick. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hmmm...I guess that's the answer. If you get a problem you can't seem to fathom, just commit suicide. It's that easy. SMH
Re: Undergraduate Commits Sucide Over Failed joystick. by bory09(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
We are talking about joystick here man. What enjoyment and happiness is there for a man without it. But still suicide is not the answer to his problem
Re: Undergraduate Commits Sucide Over Failed joystick. by roymary: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dude met a cursed Ppussy.
Re: Undergraduate Commits Sucide Over Failed joystick. by claimme: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
He wud have gone for counselling. funny enough, the girlfriend that psychologically pushed him to his death will move to another guy.
Re: Undergraduate Commits Sucide Over Failed joystick. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Frabricated story. I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Commits Sucide Over Failed joystick. by ednut1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
Una be fool: Frabricated story. I don't believe it.
fake story
Re: Undergraduate Commits Sucide Over Failed joystick. by Symphony007: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
ednut1: fake story
maybe you folks have a problem reading.
Re: Undergraduate Commits Sucide Over Failed joystick. by heed101(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ehya. OP, u also have committed homicide to English Language

(1) (Reply)

I Was Duped By Someone I Dated / Graphic: Teenage Girl Stabs Self To Death After Boyfriend Ditched Her / Thief! This Woman Needs To Be Caught!! Share Till She Is Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.