Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Genuine Gen Without Fuel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Genuine Gen Without Fuel (1547 Views)

Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) / Discover The Genuine And Easy Way To Travel Or Relocate To Canada. / Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by potoki: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
I am a technologist of over 7yrs of experience in d field of electrical electronics engineering. I took up a practical project of d above subject 2010 working seriously on how an average nigerian can manage 2 generate power by themself without costing much and @ no cost running d power machine. I want 2 appreciate d Almighty God 4 d breakthrough I had on dat same project dat has failed several times since 2010. These now turn 2 dream comes through. I had dis success dis 2013 with my team of 3 members. Now we are able 2 build dis generator of dis sizes (950VA-5W) 4 now. Am delighted 2 give room 4 some doubtg Thomas 2 come locate me in Ile-Ife where I reside 4 physical display of d machine. My is nt like d type other guys out there r using 2 extort money 4rm ppl by organising all manner of fruitless seminar. Dis
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by naijacutee(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Great work, well done! In 2013, it's easy to generate leads for people to work out whether or not they have enough information to want to make the trip to test it out. For example, you can post a photo or a video showing it in action and explaining to us at a very basic level, how it works. Again, well done!

1 Like

Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by fr3do(m): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
What does it operate on,wind,solar,thermal?
Whats its size?
Is it constant?
Atleast a picture or even a video.

Act like a technologist!

1 Like

Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by potoki: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thank u all,I discover dat on dis forum so ppl take advantage of ur hard work by using it 4 all manner of frauds. I'll definitely upload d pix soon. I av 2 b breif on d mode of operatn. U start d gen wit normal 12v car batter wit d help of a kick start attached 2 d motor,d motor couple wit a fan belt dat drives d alternator conveniently by producing ur normal 220v. It works constantly witout any itch. Dis was tested 2 drive some industrial tools like drilling machine,ac etc perfectly. So wit wat we av nw d type of d capacity of a normal tiger size generator(950VA),2.5W,3W,5W. Am stil dreaming of going beyond all d listed capacities mentioned above. I'll b glad 2 train serious young technicians,I want dis good work 2 spread round. All it cost me are available in all part of d nation(Nigeria). Once again,am happy 4 ur comments freinds,thank u. If u av more questn I'll b glad 2 attend 2 u.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by Chizin(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Great work, waiting for the pix...
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by surveycash(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
OP,

You sound insincere. Are you trying to disprove the 1st law of thermodynamics? Are you saying you have a perpetual machine? Don't waste your time. We aint attending your seminar.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by donjsb(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
No probs. Bro.waiting 4. D pics.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by Trut(m): 4:15am On Sep 06, 2013
Well done bro, but can you show us picture of the said Generator?

Waiting for your reply ASAP.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by sleektangaralle: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2013
You are not making sense at all!

If its an internal combustion engine like automobiles etc, then it must have a fuel.
If it runs on battery as u said, the the battery must have a charching source of electricity.
But then whats the point of running an engine on a battery, then charging the battery?

Even scammers suppose get sense nah!

1 Like

Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by mychelyte(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2013
I also had the knowledge,just say money dey yab man!
There would be an equipement which is goin to retur power to the ba3 from its own power supply,so once started it would be using its own generated power to charge ba3 and also working.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by Greatken007(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2013
ENGINEERS ARE WATCHING...BOTH MECHNICAL AND ELECTRICAL...I SEE THE POSSIBILITIES BUT I AM DOUBTING THE SUSTAINABILITY,THE MASS PRODUCTION IS EVEN DOUBTFUL...I WIL ALSO ADVICE THAT U MEET WITH THE BOI FOR ASSISTANCE...GREAT WORK
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by surveycash(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2013
mychelyte: I also had the knowledge,just say money dey yab man!
There would be an equipement which is goin to retur power to the ba3 from its own power supply,so once started it would be using its own generated power to charge ba3 and also working.

Talking about a perpetual machine. How long will this last?
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by surveycash(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2013
Greatken007: ENGINEERS ARE WATCHING...BOTH MECHNICAL AND ELECTRICAL...I SEE THE POSSIBILITIES BUT I AM DOUBTING THE SUSTAINABILITY,THE MASS PRODUCTION IS EVEN DOUBTFUL...I WIL ALSO ADVICE THAT U MEET WITH THE BOI FOR ASSISTANCE...GREAT WORK

You just nailed it. Sustainability & mass production are the main concerns.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by stpat1(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2013
Well. I'm a mechanical engineer with some good knowledge in electrics. I am not saying you're wrong cos I believe everything is possible if you can think. There is a principle I suspect you might be applying but since you mentioned its application to industrial tools I began to doubt it. I know the principle can work well for small electrical generation that can power small electronics.

So we'll just await you to give us a breakdown of the working principle or at least show us some pics and from there, seeing the components used we'll be able to deduce the principle ourselves.

waiting to see the pics and video
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by Chinoanyi(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2013
U guys shud @least aplaud him na he tryed n stop sayin its nt posible, plss can we see pic, I wil b d 1st 2buy no mind dem n kep up d work
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by AISMAN(m): 2:03am On Sep 07, 2013
Hmmmmm cool
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by GTrans(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2013
sleektangaralle: You are not making sense at all!

If its an internal combustion engine like automobiles etc, then it must have a fuel.
If it runs on battery as u said, the the battery must have a charching source of electricity.
But then whats the point of running an engine on a battery, then charging the battery?

Even scammers suppose get sense nah!

Naija mentality sorry oh........... Bros carry on Oluwa dey your side
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by arbitrage: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
I think I'm impressed that the guy is making some developmental initiative in energy sector. Since 12V battery seems to be the main source of power, and just as one of the critics pointed out here, he may have to expatiate on how the battery will be charged sustainably once the stored power is depleted by the driven alternator and appliances.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by sonety2k(m): 4:39am On Sep 08, 2013
cool
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by hisableplc(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2013
Well its possible but the fact is that half or more of the power generated from the machine will have to go back to the circuit involved in charging back the battery to continue the process so what you have left can only power little equipment which is almost a waste compared to the result you want to achieve so therefore efficiency of the machine is not encouraging after much ado.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by oderemo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
I was introduced to similar design by an old engineer in my town, the equipment does work on a small scale . In a lay man speak, it's design that the battery while releasing energy charges itself, on and on. Didn't have tym to investigate further for lack of time but I intend when next I travel home to instal one @ my farm . It's not cheap @ 45 k a unit but will give it a try in the farm and report back to u guys.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by greenhope(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
I sense fear of losing his idea if any and I doubt if this gut has perfected what he is saying. If he really has has the engineering design of what he saying there ways it can be secured globally.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by lakefist(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
u guys condeming his work are fools dat cant think.Just because you cant think out of the box doesnt mean another persin is a dullard like you guys.You sud encourage him.
back to discussion the guy made mention of an alternator,if he is able to start the generator with the battery then the alternator recharges the battery but what i doubt is d sustanability of the generator without fuel because of the combustion process.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by GTrans(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2013
lakefist: u guys condeming his work are fools dat cant think.Just because you cant think out of the box doesnt mean another persin is a dullard like you guys.You sud encourage him.
back to discussion the guy made mention of an alternator,if he is able to start the generator with the battery then the alternator recharges the battery but what i doubt is d sustanability of the generator without fuel because of the combustion process.

Firstly I really appreciate your appreciation to his work, not like other dummies.......they have nothing in their brain yet they condemned someone little effort....... Anyway talking about combustion process, I believe that this system is independent of fuel so there's no thermal combustion here. Thanks
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by surveycash(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
@All hailing OP, I can tell you that Patoski has nothing to show us. If he has, let him post a youtube video in the next 72 hours and he will earn my respect.

Mtseww
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by Dokitadotun: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
This invention was from Dr Izuogu, a renowed nigeria elect/electronic engineer. He even coin a name for this branch of physics. Not much as bn heard frm him after that.
Re: The Genuine Gen Without Fuel by fr3do(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Don't forget the law of conservation of energy
You dont power an alternator with a battery and expect it to produce more energy.

(1) (Reply)

If You Dont Have Capital To Start A Business. I Think This Is Suitable For U. / Feed Pellet Drying Machine / Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.