Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! (3797 Views)

Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 / The Genuine Gen Without Fuel / Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! by olay81(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
For those who have some funds and needs a genuine business opportunity.Why don't you invest in Yam, Groundnut, Oranges and Honey and make minimum of 100% profit . You could buy and sell or invest in the food processing of these food items.

I am a youth corp member serving in Zaki-Biam, Benue state and believe me, it's enviably the food basket of Nigeria. It’s about 14hrs drive from Lagos.
There's groundnut, Yams, and Honey as well as pepper and much more...
You can start this business with as little as N20,000 and make a profit of N20,000 minimum i.e worst case scenario, you make double your investment.

For Yams- Benue state has the best yams, the fertile nature of their lands makes their yams the best, unlike other yams when cut with a knife, it soon turns brown after being exposed to air,due to the enzymes present in them, but Benue yams remain white for a very long time after being exposed to air. Yams in Benue is cheap.

Groundnut – Groundnuts is also gotten for relatively cheap here in Benue, and will be best if it’s bought in sacks. With groundnut you can make oil or sell in bottles. profit is also 100%, worst case scenario…

Oranges- Oranges here in Benue is ridiculously cheap. It’s sold in sacks as well. Profit is unimaginably high if sold outside Benue state.

Pepper- pepper is also very cheap here in Benue and very spicy. During it’ s season, pepper is relatively cheap.

Honey- pure fine honey is sold from 20 litres upwards at a relatively cheap price. I’ll help in making sure it’s the pure honey not diluted…100% profit is sure.

Below are the details for pricing,packaging and transportation:

A full coach consists of 800-1000 yams and is usually transported by 911 trucks.
911 full vehicle consists of 6000-8000yams.
transporting via 911 trucks- 200yams will cost you N7,000

A Big Ogoja yam costs N150 and plus transportation,tax and levies will cost you a total of N250 .The medium sized yam costs N80.That same Big yam can be gotten in Lagos for N600 or more.

Please note that most of the yams gotten in the west usually turns brown almost immediately when sliced owing to the high enzymic content (polyphenolase) that causes browning, but the Benue yams stays white over very long periods i.e for days.

There are other good species that has good quality too, but Ogoja yam is very good for storage.Ogoja yam is also known as Ado Onitsha in Lagos.

Small buses can transport 100 yams @ N5,000.00 per seat.
The yam will be labelled with markers for identification

If you also need adequate classified information on how to export this food items outside Nigeria and get international buyers from Germany, USA, Italy, U.K, eastern Europe etc..the info is for sale (N3000 only) you can reach me via the info below.

For information on Pricing, Packaging and Transporting this food items to your location anywhere in Nigeria, call me: Odusegun Olaoluwa on 07033881665, Skype: wilson.olaoluwa, Yahoo messenger id: olay_81, email: olaolusegun@yahoo.co.uk .

N:B Transportation cost depends on the quantity you want delivered e.g starting from 100 yams upwards. Transportation cost is affordable too.
Re: Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! by neksummi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
Good initiative Mr. Corp member.
Re: Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! by wisemanj(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
to be honest this sound v interestin how much is 100pics of yams and 1ltr of honey i live in benin city
Re: Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! by wonderiyke(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2013
Great initiative my guy!I shall come for you when I'm good and ready....
Re: Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! by jasmine21(f): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Wow @Olay81 this is very good. I'm soo interested as I've been looking 4 a way to invest in agriculture. I'll contact u. God bless you.
Re: Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! by Emmitex(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
@olay81,i am very interested in this kind of biz.are fresh tomatoes also cheap there.
Re: Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! by Jetreelbill(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2016
THANKS FOR DE INFO. HOW MUCH IS HALF TRUCK?
Re: Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! by millhouse: 1:25am On May 17, 2016
K

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Refund / My Salon Is Ready For Business But No Stylist / Business Plan For Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.