Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? (3973 Views)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by shy1seyi: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
A friend once complained to me bitterly that each thime he had issues with his wife, that same night when he makes sexual advances to her,she rejects bitterly and wont allow any further action.Sex,being a mutual thing should be something that should be enjoyed by both parties,even if the Man had to force his way in some cases.[b][/b]Is it then right for a woman to reject her husband in bed to portray her greif?
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Stegomiah: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nah! its very wrong. When he starts sleeping with other women outside, she'll grief more. Settle issues with your spouse amicably, not in bed.
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by livingstoneony(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
#wrong
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
ask doris simeone and stellar damasus
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Princesszoe: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
shy1seyi: A friend once complained to me bitterly that each thime he had issues with his wife, that same night when he makes sexual advances to her,she rejects bitterly and wont allow any further action.Sex,being a mutual thing should be something that should be enjoyed by both parties,even if the Man had to force his way in some cases.[/b]Is it then right for a woman to reject her husband in bed to portray her greif?
[b]In as much as is wrong, issues must be settled before any intimacy. The wife is not a prostitute who goes down without any feelings. The man should make sure that every issue gets settled, whoever that is at fault should apologize. only then can the woman go down with happiness and readiness. sexx in marriage is deeply rooted in emotions unlike sexx with a prostitute.Clear issues and don't leave them lingering, of course it does a lot to the heart. Some men can equally refuse food or refuse giving their wives emotional attention if they had issues with their wives earlier before then. Emotions must be reserved and not killed in marriage

7 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Children with plots, schemes and tantrums should not get married oh.

All these scheming has no place in marriage

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by thorpido(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
No.

There will be issue in marriage but they can be settled quickly and amicably.
Marriage is not about trying to prove you're right.It's two people working together for a common goal and mutual happiness.
The bible says not to let the sun go down on your anger,in other words settle quickly.
It's immatured people who don't learn to resolve issues quickly.
A man should not just jump on his wife but a woman should not use sex as a weapon against her husband.
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by tpia5: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
maybe he abused her during the day and wants to jump on her at night.

unless she's into sadomasochism, it wont work in that manner, since women are more emotional than men and unlike men, most do not get turned on by insults?

he should acknowledge her feelings if he wants her to respond properly.

she can also just let him know her stance then stop denying him the sex since there are many women looking for who will jump on top of them anyway. And they prefer men who are already servicing someone to unattached males.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
reject him and your grief might soon be double, or triple cos twins might be invlved

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by kreamidiva(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Even though it isn't right,Most men think se.x settles everything which is a wrong mindset. My husband wouldn't even dream of doing it with me when we have unresolved issues. Emotions are involved here and btw who wants to shine congo with an angry woman undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by ukchy: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
shy1seyi: A friend once complained to me bitterly that each thime he had issues with his wife, that same night when he makes sexual advances to her,she rejects bitterly and wont allow any further action.Sex,being a mutual thing should be something that should be enjoyed by both parties,even if the Man had to force his way in some cases.[b][/b]Is it then right for a woman to reject her husband in bed to portray her greif?
s

When u quarrel with your partner,first try and resolve the issue before making advances especially when you are the cause.it is in both ways so people should stop making emphasis on women abeg. If u hurt your wife abeg settle the matter before u sleep since u know say your second OGA go react for nite same goes to women.Period.I don't entertain men using sex to settle quarrel at all,we must talk about it and settle it amicably..My Hubby knows.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
kreami diva: Even though it isn't right,Most men think se.x settles everything which is a wrong mindset. My husband wouldn't even dream of doing it with me when we have unresolved issues. Emotions are involved here and btw who wants to shine congo with an angry woman undecided lipsrsealed

if I am your husband I wont want to see your angry face so you can kindly face the wall and turn your back for me to enter and do my thing, I cant face stress at the office and come home to face anoda one, for wetin, no time o. you will even sleep without pant sef so I can just enter anytime, phuck your grief, I go still phuck your pvssy, no time abeg...igba meelo lama lo laye

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by kreamidiva(f): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
rigormortis:

if I am your husband I wont want to see your angry face so you can kindly face the wall and turn your back for me to enter and do my thing, I cant face stress at the office and come home to face anoda one, for wetin, no time o. you will even sleep without pant sef so I can just enter anytime, phuck your grief, I go still phuck your pvssy, no time abeg...igba meelo lama lo laye

Na so the thing take dey hungry you shocked shocked i pity your wife because you don't care how she feels,all you care about is your libido abi.....

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by maclatunji: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Princess zoe: In as much as is wrong, issues must be settled before any intimacy. The wife is not a prostitute who goes down without any feelings. The man should make sure that every issue gets settled, whoever that is at fault should apologize. only then can the woman go down with happiness and readiness. sexx in marriage is deeply rooted in emotions unlike sexx with a prostitute.Clear issues and don't leave them lingering, of course it does a lot to the heart. Some men can equally refuse food or refuse giving their wives emotional attention if they had issues with their wives earlier before then. Emotions must be reserved and not killed in marriage

Looking at this post with agreement.
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Princess zoe: In as much as is wrong, issues must be settled before any intimacy. The wife is not a prostitute who goes down without any feelings. The man should make sure that every issue gets settled, whoever that is at fault should apologize. only then can the woman go down with happiness and readiness. sexx in marriage is deeply rooted in emotions unlike sexx with a prostitute.Clear issues and don't leave them lingering, of course it does a lot to the heart. Some men can equally refuse food or refuse giving their wives emotional attention if they had issues with their wives earlier before then. Emotions must be reserved and not killed in marriage
exactly.just like expecting your wife to be bodily ready for s3x after physically abusing her.such can only work for prostitutes who only commercialize their bodies and allow you to do anything with their bodies,once youve paid
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2013
rigormortis:

smh a woman with a s3xually depraved husband is as good as a woman without any husband.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by DEGREE2466(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2013
I have no interest in reading whatever u write above but as part of my bad behaviour i have come here just to make a correction and move on.

Please change that greif to grief.

When u make such minor mistakes it could alter the mind of the readers.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by zeb04(f): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2013
Lol I can imagein havin issues wit my husband probably by 4pm nd by 12am u want 2 ve sex. U dnt even wana apologise or talk abt wat hapnd earlier. R my at ur beck nd cal? Nah dat aint possible mister.moreova 4 a fact if my husband can't make me al lovey dovey(really drippin wet)den no sex until he has d patience no mata wat it takes. Btw i am his wife nt a ho

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2013
kulyie: smh a woman with a s3xually depraved husband is as good as a woman without any husband.

baby i think you love me but you are in denial.

if you marry me you wont be shaking your head. you will be shaking your a55 doing strip teasing after we hv made sweet love.

you wont be singing kulyie e bu dike for my dikc cos am always sprung.

and i agree with you post..........any other thing..
?
better act fast cos am almost in love ....
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2013
rigormortis:

if you marry me you wont be shaking your head. you will be shaking your a55 doing strip teasing after we hv made sweet love.

?
grin orisirisi.nothing wey i no go see for nl.sorry i dont do nl loff.eleda mi ko cheesy you better fall out of love sharp sharp and carry your love else where.if stip tease dey hungry you,you better carry yourself to the nearest strip club of gays or ladies and w,,aaaaaanc the night away grin erotic or heteros3xual love no dey for my own dictionary 8-) wrong person.
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2013
chaircover: . . .but kulyie which soap are you using o!

Ha ha!! see toasting everywhere. Left right and center grin grin

Correct babe grin
gringrin i am using dudu osun.dudu osun makes my skin black.anyway me i am a realist and a very poor pretender.i say it exactly the way it is whether it makes anyone uncomfortable or happy cheesy
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2013
DEGREE2466: I have no interest in reading whatever u write above but as part of my bad behaviour i have come here just to make a correction and move on.

Please change that greif to grief.

When u make such minor mistakes it could alter the mind of the readers.

Thank you.
You ain't never lie oga. For a moment there I thought I was reading german, 'greif'? Definitely altered my damn mind.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2013
zeb04: if my husband can't make me al lovey dovey(really drippin wet)den no sex until he has d patience no mata wat it takes.

rigormortis:

cool
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Dantedasz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
^ Oro di hunnn!
Oro pesi je.
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
kulyie: grin orisirisi.nothing wey i no go see for nl.sorry i dont do nl loff.eleda mi ko cheesy you better fall out of love sharp sharp and carry your love else where.if stip tease dey hungry you,you better carry yourself to the nearest strip club of gays or ladies and w,,aaaaaanc the night away grin erotic or heteros3xual love no dey for my own dictionary 8-) wrong person.
you are soooo FOOL of yourself

hahahahahaha so you actually thought i was toasting you. i wouldnt do that if you are the last bread in the world. and when i say i am almost in love what makes you think its with you?......that says many things about you....fill in the blanks...

for one, you language is uncouth, if such can come out of your mouth then you are unkissable. wonder whats gonna come out of your...........

just said a few words and you fell with your legs wide open.......well you can close it cos i didnt like what i saw.....aint no way i am diping my lil man in that.................

hahahaha you are the best. dont get angry babe. am just joking

but they say there are a lot of truth in jokes right?
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
rigormortis:
you are soooo FOOL of yourself

hahahahahaha so you actually thought i was toasting you. i wouldnt do that if you are the last bread in the world. and when i say i am almost in love what makes you think its with you?......that says many things about you....fill in the blanks...

for one, you language is uncouth, if such can come out of your mouth then you are unkissable. wonder whats gonna come out of your...........

just said a few words and you fell with your legs wide open.......well you can close it cos i didnt like what i saw.....aint no way i am diping my lil man in that.................

hahahaha you are the best. dont get angry babe. am just joking

but they say there are a lot of truth in jokes right?

hehehehehehe why you dey lie to cover up your shame. No need to lie,your posts are already there except if anyone doesnt have eyes or cant read.like i said earlier and i am saying again,carry you condemned bushy penis to the nearest available/gullible phussie,this one is not for crude joysticks gringrin kulyies little phuzzie is under lock and key.pele grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
chaircover:

That is the same soap efe is using o! and no one is toasting her. Even sagamite dumped her sef grin grin

tell her to buy tetmosol and take it to any of this cele pastors and they will do spiritual cleansing in their office grin
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
rigormortis:

IF YOU MARRY ME YOU WONT BE SHAKING YOUR HEAD. you will be shaking your a55 doing strip teasing AFTER WE HAVE MADE SWEET LOVE.

?
liaaaaarrrrrrrrrr,the joke is on you.oya lie another one to cover your shame
Re: Should A Woman Reject Her Husband In Bed To Show Her Greif? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
kulyie: hehehehehehe why you dey lie to cover up your shame. No need to lie,your posts are already there except if anyone doesnt have eyes or cant read.like i said earlier and i am saying again,carry you condemned bushy penis to the nearest available/gullible phussie,this one is not for crude joysticks gringrin kulyies little phuzzie is under lock and key.pele grin gringrin

will you just shut your dikc svcking lips and stop quoting me up and down. if you love me just come out of your shell and say so....and the answer is no ma! i dont love you back for gawds sake.

i think your problem is you hv gone with s3x for long! for gals like you if a man asks the time u think he wanna fvkc. if your pet monkey stares at you, you think its got a hard. on. haba easy abeg.

am only toasting you in your left mind. your imagination is getting the better of you.

am travelling out next week just send me your address and i will mail you a vib.rator and Love Machine. if no guy wants you at least an inanimate object cant reject your a55.

stop qouting me honey. end the idiocy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As Unmarried. / Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) / Semen Retention? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.