Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,580 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Cornel88 Needs Your Help. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cornel88 Needs Your Help. (420 Views)

That Moment The Evil Spirit In The River Needs Your Car As Their Official Car / This Widow Needs Your Help (Video and pictures available) / Dear OBB Readers: Guy With Feminine Look Needs Your Help! :-) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cornel88 Needs Your Help. by Cornel88(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yes! Got you! My subject is carring "help" instead of "advice" for a speciall reason. Lol... Now on a serious note, I have been working in a law firm (publication section) since 2009, and as a young, my salary is managable. At the same time, i'm a ND part-time student of yabatech (accountancy). After my ND, it will be my I.T. year, and that year will be a though year for me in times of decision making, whether, like some of my co-worker, i will continue working in the law firm and get paid, and ask the accountant to frame an I.T. letter for me, which i'll present to my school. Or leave my law firm job for probably an accounting related firm (to get little or no pay) for I.T., and gain experience in my field.

Please Nairalanders, I know how, matured, experienced, reasonable most of us are here, so I plead that you treat me case as your brothe, son, friend's etc, case and give me a considerable advice with reason(s) on this. Thanks. Front page please.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Remove My Ban 4 Posting In Buz Room.tnx / ASUU Strike- Traders, Transporters, Lament Losses, Seek Solution / Frustrated Okada Attempts Suicide In Front Of Trailer Over Bike Seizure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.