Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (45747 Views)

Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture / Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by buccal(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Very cute family

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Tholudee(f): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
cool Cute

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by OCTAVO: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Cute smiley
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by DeHero1: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2013
one BIG family

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by pendusky(m): 5:00am On Sep 06, 2013
nice one!! BUT the lady by the right!!! the skirt too small na!!

4 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Symphony007: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2013
Do each of them own a private jet?:/

16 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2013
good one.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by 3ace(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2013
pendusky: nice one!! BUT the lady by the right!!! the skirt too small na!!
I don't think so. That skirt will measure up to her knee if she stands up hence, I don't think it's too short/small.

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by nerodenero: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2013
The Bishop copy plenty oooo grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by BukkyDan(f): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2013
Cute...lovely...
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by tellwisdom: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2013

which one she for wear??
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
All I see is billions of tithe and donation

19 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Why didn't these thieves take the pix in front of their numerous private jets?

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Vonwolf(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2013

Dem tell u say na deeper life?

4 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Yeah! Evidence of tithes, offerings, seeds, vows and the likes. The Lord is good! grin Meanwhile, which one dey head UK congregations? grin

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by homesteady(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
We'll soon see TB jousha family picture

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Covnant(f): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
9ice pix

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by akereconfi: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
haters will keep hating
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by MAYOWAAK: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
First to say first to comment.On a more serious note,would Oyedepo have been this wealthy without being a church owner?

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by idadaniel: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
LOVELY.
Lord I desire this. Everything about it.
This reminds me of the scripture
Psalm 128:3&4, "Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine in the very heart of your house, your children like olive plants all around your table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed who fears the Lord."
Truly, it pays to be a Christian.

39 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by nora544: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
they know why they can smile, they have no fear from the future, and that makes them happy.

They know that they will have a very good life and can buy all what they want.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Promhize: All I see is billions of tithe and donation
(IN MY BEST TWEETY IMPRESSION)
ALL I SEE IS GWEEN cool
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Shadydamsel(f): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nice 1
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by alienvirus: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
The thieving family. No offeinses
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by simplyOJ(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Picture of a fulfilled man. Good.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by sugardaddy1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
How does this affect the ongoing ASUU strike?

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by drnairalov: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
all i can see is blue colour...at least post sumthing clear...mtscheeeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by macdelene(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Father Lord God pls bless me like this in Jesus Name .Amen

6 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
akereconfi: haters will keep hating
until yhu stop the haters will keep hating -ish.
rubbish. angry
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ajanaku2(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
"Pastor's Dress na hin dey fine pass...e hard for My People for them to buy soooaaaaap!

Pastors na heem dem give Respect pass...

And dem dey do bad bad bad bad bad things...

Through Jesus Christ Our Lord..."

-Abami Eda

4 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by isop: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nice one, d lord is gud and I use dis as a point of contact for my own in jesus name

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.