Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! (1758 Views)

18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / ***congratulations NAIRALAND, You Have Made FRONT PAGE *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Lol, funny and ridiculous (did i just say 2same words in the same sentence)

1 Like

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Vivly(f): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abu Mikey: Bro,kindly correct my name,its Hernadez99 and not Hernandez7 wink
Nice Job all the same! cheesy
You and your plenty identity eh, God dey. No fear, whether na Hernadez99 or Hernandez7, na still you.
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by AbuMikey(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Vivly: You and your plenty identity eh, God dey. No fear, whether na Hernadez99 or Hernandez7, na still you.
You know na! cheesy
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by kilmix: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Since everybody dey fear to write am make I volunteer myself

ENDTIME TINZ (ETT).
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2013
kilmix: Since everybody dey fear to write am make I volunteer myself

ENDTIME TINZ (ETT).
You are about to be BANNED
*Drumrolls*
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by kilmix: 12:41am On Sep 06, 2013
god_of_music: You are about to be BANNED
*Drumrolls*

I'll sue anybody that places me on ban for the following reasons. viz;

1. For infringing on my Constitutional Right of Freedom expression as enshrined in Section 39 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Rep. Of Nigeria (as amended 2011).

2. All these MOD's are junior to me on the forum.

(Na small seun *oga @ d top* take senior me for dis forum sef.)

I should be Chairman Board of Trustees of MOD's
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 06, 2013
Lol i actually like this op ..cuz its true (for the most part)

Gents gang i def think the ever adorable CFC fan should be there.

1 Like

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 06, 2013
caribchic: Lol i actually like this op ..cuz its true (for the most part)

Gents gang i def think the ever adorable CFC fan should be there.
Lol like i said (You can add yours)

if you like me,follow me then cheesy
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 06, 2013
kilmix:

I'll sue anybody that places me on ban for the following reasons. viz;

1. For infringing on my Constitutional Right of Freedom expression as enshrined in Section 39 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Rep. Of Nigeria (as amended 2011).

2. All these MOD's are junior to me on the forum.

(Na small seun *oga @ d top* take senior me for dis forum sef.)

I should be Chairman Board of Trustees of MOD's
Lol
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by fr3do(m): 4:12am On Sep 06, 2013
Sidon Look Gang

cheesy
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2013
There are gangs on nairaland ? undecided

Where do I fit in ?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2013
adaobi123: There are gangs on nairaland ? undecided

Where do I fit in ?
You tell us!
and we gonna judge by digging up your posts and fining where you really fit in! *evil laugh*
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by UjSizzle(f): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2013
This makes no sense undecided
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Tiyazman(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2013
nadia_SA:
grin grin angry
Classy my yansh! grin
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2013
Tiyazman: Classy my yansh! grin
angry

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2013
nadia_SA:
angry
LOL
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by ajasa4link: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
@op hear the Gospel truth coming from the ETT pulpit: the end time crew is and will never be a gang. the ETT crew is a ministry that is flourishing and blossoming everyday. pls NOTE,WE have members who are professional and those who work in top organisations who are law abiding citizens of nairaland. we hereby condemn ur actions of referring to us as a gang . We are giving u seven days ultimatum to retract ur statement or u will hear from our lawyers. shalom
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
ajasa4link: @op hear the Gospel truth coming from the ETT pulpit: the end time crew is and will never be a gang. the ETT crew is a ministry that is flourishing and blossoming everyday. pls NOTE,WE have members who are professional and those who work in top organisations who are law abiding citizens of nairaland. we hereby condemn ur actions of referring to us as a gang . We are giving u seven days ultimatum to retract ur statement or u will hear from our lawyers. shalom
Story story STORY!!!
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by BigBelleControl(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
The ku Klux Klan gang. Don't ask me to name them.
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
BigBelleControl: The ku Klux Klan gang. Don't ask me to name them.
LOL,abeg name them unless i go put yhu for CROOKS gang!
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kslib i see you grin
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by abuomaIV(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bleep. Sorry Bang gang

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria & World Guinness Book Of Records / 20 Ways To Improve The Quality Of Your Life (must Read) / Be True To Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.