Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! (1763 Views)

18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / ***congratulations NAIRALAND, You Have Made FRONT PAGE *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
I have been on Nairaland for over four(4) years now,and i have noticed this secret or hidden GANGS amongst us!

1.THE GENTS GANG:This particular male gang consist of undergraduates and graduates and sometimes Bachelors and married men.
They are the guys who usually contest for Mr.Nairaland
They are the 'cool guys' who don't diss other guys or respond to beefs.
Their signatures are often 'proverbs' or 'Grammatised'
These gents usually gets female friends as followers.
You can find them at the politics section,TV/movies,Romance,Education...etc
3 NAMES OF GENTS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1.Seun a.k.a 'Oga @ the Top'
2.Ozodigboo a.k.a 'Daddy'
3.Ochongonoko a.k.a 'Papa Ostrich'

(You may add yours)

2.THE CLASSY LADIES GANG
This female gang consist of the undergraduates and graduates and sometimes the High,Sassy and single,married ladies!
They are those ladies that usually contest for Miss Nairaland.
They are the ladies who don't take bullsheet but snub uneccessary beefs.
Some of them don't live in Nigeria.
You can find them on Politics section,Fashion,Religion,TV/movies ,Romance.. etc.
3 NAMES OF CLASSY LADIES YOU MUST KNOW!
1.IyawoTM a.k.a 'Madam TM'
2.Nadia_SA a.k.a 'IgboZulu'
3.THE AMAKA a.k.a 'Madam take several sits'

(you may add yours)

3.THE CLOWNS GANG:
This gang consist of udergraduates,graduates,teenagers,drop-outs/illiterates,comedians! Etc etc
They are the notorious ones! But they are usually funny,crafty and cunny! These are the peeps that generalize or popularize any new slang!
They can be found in almost every section but hardly found in no section. grin
3 NAMES OF CLOWNS YOU MUST KNOW:
1.Yuzedo a.k.a 'if i start writing this one una go fear fear' EXPO:Banana Island tinz! Or Rita Dominic tinz!
2.Mr.Cork a.k.a 'LOST'
3.Kslib a.k.a Garri Warlord a.k.a Captain. All izz well! (He deserves this 3rd place even though they are other guys who are more funny and notorious or famous than him cause he is not just funny but caring and passionate)

(You may add yours)

4.THE SLANG SOCIETY GANG:
This gang is consist of undergraduates,graduates,cultist,linguist,intelligent peeps,crafty peeps,teenagers,Bachelors etc etc
They manufacture or produce SLANGS!
They can be found everywhere in any section.
They are the 'END TIME TINZ
'E don change the price of Garri?' (amendable)
((((Gbagaun!))))
All izz well!
SHALOM!
Etc (if i start to write all the slangs now,it may cover up three pages)
3 NAMES OF THE SLANG SOCIETY GANG YOU MAY KNOW
1.Black pikin a.k.a
2.Kslib
3.Onome a.k.a 'Pastor pikin'

(You may add yours)

lastly

5.THE CROOKS SOCIETY GANG:
The peeps on this gang are notorious,annoying,homorous,silly,wicked,intelligent,illiterates infact they are whatever!
They are also members of the SLANG SOCIETY GANG! They create ridiculous,annoying and mind blowing threads!
They are usually comedians,agberos.teenagers,gangangsters,deportees,ex-convict,Yaba Left escapees,undergraduates,confused,tribalist,racist.regionalist,ASUUlized,Intelligent,light brains,silly,Spammers,sexist,haters infact they are WHATEVER!!
They can write trash sometimes and sometimes make you laugh till your Ribs break!
They can be found everywhere even in advertisement board.
They give the MODS something to do.

3 NAMES OF THE CROOKS SOCIETY YOU MUST KNOW
1.Fork adict a.k.a 'mr. I love pusssy more than pay'
2.Abu mikey a.k.a 'Hernandez99'
3.Bluetooth a.k.a 'Tribalist'

(You may add yours)

Which gang are you in?!!!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
Write something NOW or be SILENT forever!!
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by BigBelleControl(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sidon Look Gang

2 Likes

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by valdubem(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
R_U_B_B_I_S_H!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Vivly(f): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Booorrrrringggggg
*yawns*

2 Likes

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Anti-bullshit gang. . . cool

2 Likes

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Vivly(f): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Anti Gang
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
Vivly: Booorrrrringggggg
*yawns*
THE CROOKS SOCIETY GANG is where you belong ma'm
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
val_dubem: R_U_B_B_I_S_H!!
CROOKS! That's where this one belong!
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
BigBelleControl: Sidon Look Gang
HEHEHEHE Lol!
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Freiburger(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
OP, you refused to recognise the derailleur's gang. why na?
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
sexkillz: Anti-bullshit gang. . . cool

Oga if only you would consider forwarding this thread to the Front page.... You will see confessions,comments,come-backs.bullsheet and most importantly people you can BAN!
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Freiburger: OP, you refused to recognise the derailleur's gang. why na?
As i wrote before...(you may add yours)

Come to think of it,they are all in the category of THE CROOKS SOCIETY GANG
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Lordave: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where do 777 and Okija Juju fall in?

1 Like

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by valdubem(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
god_of_music: Oga if only you would consider forwarding this thread to the Front page.... You will see confessions,comments,come-backs.bullsheet and most importantly people you can BAN!

I didn't see that coming. U mean SK can't stay for a short while without Banning people?? You just ran foul of NL Rule8. This Op deserves a Ban.
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Lordave: I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where do 777 and Okija Juju fall in?
LOL... Let them come and clearify themselves!
If not, i go dash them THE CROOKS SOCIETY GANG!! grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by AbuMikey(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
For all the Gang wen you see,you con say na crooks!! Chai!!! ,say na crooks gang society gang I fit in!!
**tears**

God dey sha!!! embarassed
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by AbuMikey(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
god_of_music: CROOKS! That's where this one belong!
Bro,kindly correct my name,its Hernadez99 and not Hernandez7 wink

Nice Job all the same! cheesy
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Lordave: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Exactly, Crook/Slang society.
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
val_dubem:

I didn't see that coming. U mean SK can't stay for a short while without Banning people?? You just ran foul of NL Rule8. This Op deserves a Ban.
Guy,no be today i know say you hate me but..........pls don't mis-inteprete my message to Sexkillz,i just indirectly asked him to move this thread to FP not the evil you are thinking.

Last warning!

STOP CORRUPTING MY POSTS!!
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Lordave: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abu Mikey: For all the Gang wen you see,you con say na crooks!! Chai!!! ,say na crooks gang I dey!!!
**tears**

God dey sha!!! embarassed

you get luck self, I thought you'd have falled in Ajegunle society.
grin
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by valdubem(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
^ look who is scared! Well, I don't hate you bro. Just having some e-fun!

Hope Yhu re good?
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Lordave: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
god_of_music: Guy,no be today i know say you hate me but..........pls don't mis-inteprete my message to Sexkillz,i just indirectly asked him to move this thread to FP not the evil you are thinking.

Last warning!

STOP CORRUPTING MY POSTS!!
with the names of rascals like Bluetooth, 777, AbuMikey, MrCork, etc, one would be wondering what is left to be corrupted in thread.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abu Mikey: Bro,kindly correct my name,its Hernadez99 and not Hernandez7 wink

Nice Job all the same! cheesy
*Modified*

thanks!
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Lordave: you get luck self, I thought you'd have falled in Ajegunle society.
grin
LMRO!!! You wicked oo!
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by AbuMikey(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Lordave: you get luck self, I thought you'd have falled in Ajegunle society.
grin
Na so I Razz?? shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
val_dubem: ^ look who is scared! Well, I don't hate you bro. Just having some e-fun!

Hope Yhu re good?
I'm not scared o
i'm just shocked and a lil' anxious..
But you know say no be today or only for this thread you don attack me??
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Lordave: with the names of rascals like Bluetooth, 777, AbuMikey, MrCork, etc, one would be wondering what is left to be corrupted in thread.
cheesy grin cheesy
LMFAO! Really?? 777 must be a corrupt soul!

1 Like

Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Tiyazman(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
LWKMD! Una don scatter my ribs finish!! Wetin be this?!!!
Comedians all on here!
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Classy crazy gang cheesy
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Tiyazman(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
nadia_SA: Classy classy gang cheesy
If i hear!
Re: List Of Gangs On Nairaland You Don't Know About! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tiyazman: If i hear!
grin grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vanenih Spa,makeover And Salon,lokoja,kogi State. / 6-year-old Ivorian Girl In Libya Detention Centre Searching For Her Parent / Highway Chilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.