Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I will create a Website for you + Google Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I will create a Website for you + Google Adsense Account (520 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / 9 Craziest Things That Happen When You Google. / How Often Do You Google Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I will create a Website for you + Google Adsense Account by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Good morning everyone.

Hope you guys had a wonderful night rest.

Well, i have got something good to offer you guys

We all know that one of the best ways to make mon3y from our blog is by using an ad converting platform. The most powerful and effective being Google Adsense.

Google Adsense has made it difficult to get approved account and most webmasters especially bloggers are finding it difficult to get their account approved. This can be very annoying.

I will be creating a website for you and this is what this package comes with

- Domain name and host
- List Building Plugin already installed for on the site
- Traffic Stealing pluging also installed for you on the Site
- And an Adsense approved account.

I have some adsense accounts that i want to sell to some people whom have been finding it difficult to get their account approved. You can call me up now and get your own adsense approved account. sent to you via text message.

The adsense account will only cost only 6k flat rate and if you are doing with website, it will only cost you 15k

If you are interested, please give me a call on 08166234713

Good morning
Re: I will create a Website for you + Google Adsense Account by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2013
May be i need to kick start this whole thing.

I want to giveaway 2 approved Adsense accounts free.

Here is the requirement you will have to meet

- Reply by saying I am interested
- Call me to request
- And last, come back here to say thank you. This way people will get to know its isn't fraud

Let us begin this now.

Remember, available to only just 2persons

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool, Easy And Legit Money Online / How To Conduct A Keyword Research For SEO / NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Seeking Driven Youth With Interest In Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.