Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,623 members, 7,851,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Silent Lover - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Silent Lover (95092 Views)

Bloodline........Prologue / The Company;The Silent Battle / The Cyber Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Deiok: eH ehn, i told you guys something will happen in that farm house. Now zeest has now discovered that Aariz Have a good heart.

If only he will give her the good heart lipsrsealed
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
Winnie1950: UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Shouty capitals tongue..........no update today tongue
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
harlos: Underage

Yes Harlos......what can I do for you sire? grin
Re: The Silent Lover by harlos: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
underage:

Yes Harlos......what can I do for you sire? grin
update and thats all wink
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
harlos: update and thats all wink

Yes sire
Re: The Silent Lover by harlos: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
underage:

Yes sire
Action!!!

grin
Re: The Silent Lover by princesa(f): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
underage:

Congrats Princesa, U won the award. More grease to ur elbow smiley.

A bottle of coke for u grin
the controversial award you mean? Thanks *grabs and gulps down coke* grin
Re: The Silent Lover by Deiok(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
underage:

if i hear am.
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
harlos:
Action!!!

grin

And action cheesy cheesy
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
princesa:
the controversial award you mean? Thanks *grabs and gulps down coke* grin

Don't drink it up all. Deiok is staring at u grin
Re: The Silent Lover by Winnie1950(f): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
underage:

that did it (crying uncontrollably) 'my heart has been broken'
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Deiok: if i hear am.

Seriously am feeling lazy, but let me see if I can manage.

*Yawns lazily*
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Winnie1950: that did it (crying uncontrollably) 'my heart has been broken'
shocked shocked......sorry Winnie. I dnt want your hrt broken. Calm down dear
Re: The Silent Lover by Deiok(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
underage:

Don't drink it up all. Deiok is staring at u grin
Thanks for informer her on my behalf.
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Okay guys, I managed to come up with sumtin, sorry its not as long as usual.

P.S. This update is dedicated to #teamAariz grin
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
These were the days when sectarian violence in Pakistan, especially in Karachi, was reaching its peak. Sectarian terrorists were particularly hitting people belonging to a specific sectarian minority of Pakistani muslims. Although they were killing common people too, but their special targets were intellectuals like doctors, lawyers, religious leaders, businessmen and other people holding important positions in the society.

Police had recently arrested a group of terrorists and had discovered a 'hit list' from them. Arrested terrorists had openly accepted that they wanted to kill every person whose name was included in that hit list. They also stated without any shame that it was their religious duty to kill those people belonging to that particular religious minority and they were going to get a big reward from Allah for doing so; how wrong they were as Allah hates voilence and Islam is a religion of peace. They also believed that all those people present on their hit list were kaafirs; the disbelievers, and they deserved to be killed.

On the top of that hit list, was the name of Aariz's father, a very popular businessman and a very active man of his community.

Aariz had suggested many times to his father that he should keep a bodyguard for his safety but he had always refused his suggestion.

"Things are getting worse day by day." Aariz expressed his serious concern to his father, at the breakfast table. "You should be more careful now."

"My Allah has fixed a particular time of death for everyone." His father said, smiling soberly. "Not a single second more or less."

"But does that mean that we should put all the preventive measures aside, without caring about our life and safety?" Aariz argued.

"I do take all the necassary precautionary measures." His father told him gently, trying to relieve the tension of his son. "I keep my daily routine disturbed. Nobody can easily guess the time I leave my home for office and when I do come back."

"But father, you should at least keep a bodyguard, even if it's just a formality." Aariz wanted to convince him.

"I can give you hundreds of examples in which terrorists killed their target person very easily along with his bodyguard." His father put the newspaper he was reading aside and said. "Keeping a bodyguard doesn't work that much."

Aariz bit his lip and then said nothing.

Understanding his condition, his father smiled down at him and said, "Alright, I will think about that."

"You promise father?" His face lit up.

"Promise." He smiled and ruffled his hair lovingly.

The same evening, Aariz's mother came to his room with the most serious expression on her face. At the moment, Zeest was busy in teaching children in another room, so he was alone there.

"Zeest talked to me last night." Mrs. Ali said, ignoring his request to sit down. "I thought you two could get along well with time. But I was wrong."

He just sat there, looking at his mother silently, biting his lower lip in confusion.

"You can marry the girl you want, whenever and wherever you like!" She said very formally. "I won't come in your way now. You're free to do whatever you want."

"If I hurt you, I hope you'd forgive me but my Allah knows that I only wanted what I thought was best for you." She added.

"Don't.....don't talk like this." His heart ached, although it was supposed to be a big news for him but suprisingly, he didn't feel any excitement, and somehow he didn't feel the expected happiness. Instead, it felt like somebody was holding his heart.

His mother didn't say much then and turned back slowly. She looked defeated, but for some strange reason, he felt his mother relaxed at her side and wondered why he couldn't relax. He seemed irritated, too. Why? He was getting exactly what he wanted.

A few minutes later, he dialed Komal's phone number. She picked up the reciever at the first ring as if she was waiting for this call.

"Hi, is that you, Aariz?" Came the soft feminine voice.

"I can't believe." Komal almost shouted with happiness, when he told her about his mother's agreement.

"Are we really getting married, Aariz?"

"Yes, we are." He sighed.

"Tell me, it's not a dream." Her sweet, feminine voice became a whisper as she asked.

"No, it's not." He gave her a short, quick answer.

"But, I still don't believe it could happen so easily." Komal's voice was shaking with gladness and excitement. "I mean what made your mother think about it again. Who convinced her?"

"Zeest." His lips breathed automatically.

"Oh." Komal exclaimed, and then said after a short pause. "We'd do something for her too. After we get married, we will search some good guy for her so that she could live happily."

He didn't reply.

"So, when do we get married?" She asked, almost as if she was already prepared for it at this very moment.

"Ummm....... Atleast give me a month." He suggested.

"One month?" Komal repeated disappointedly. "That's too much Aariz, do you think I can wait that long?"

"There are some things to be settled first." Aariz explained. "Like after marriage, we'd be moving to a new house. I've to buy and decorate that first."

"Really Aariz?" Komal couldn't control her emotions. "Just you and me, all alone in one house. Oh dear God, this is what I've always dreamt of. A heavenly home, full of smiles and happiness where I could live peacefully with my husband, just the two of us."

"Just the two of us?" He laughed decently. "What about our babies?"

"Oh, Aariz." She laughed back. "That would come naturally with time. But first, we'll enjoy life to its fullest. I don't want children soon. We'd wait for atleast five or six years. Children, specially small babies, really mess up your life sometimes."

As he heard her opinion, he found herself comparing her thoughts with Zeest's.

Zeest wanted to spend her life with his parents; wanting to service them always in their own house but Komal wanted her own seperate home for her.

Zeest loved children, capable of enjoying life with them but according to Komal, it was impossible to enjoy life with small babies.

Komal then talked about many things, giving him ideas and suggestion about their forthcoming marriage. She had many plans, and wanted him to share all those things with her, which she was keeping in her heart for so long.

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Deiok: Thanks for informer her on my behalf.

Lol...my pleasure grin
Re: The Silent Lover by Winnie1950(f): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omg this is too tiny (still crying)
Re: The Silent Lover by harlos: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
I'm starting to hate Komal, she thinks only of herself, so selfish.
Aariz the silent lover. If you don't have another you won't know which is better.

Tooooooo short but appreciativewink
Re: The Silent Lover by beyonDskygirl(f): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
Too short..

But thanks 4 d update.
Re: The Silent Lover by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
#TeamAariz!

cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
Winnie1950: Omg this is too tiny (still crying)

Sorry dear. *wipes her tears*

I promise a bigger one tomorrow grin
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
harlos: I'm starting to hate Komal, she thinks only of herself, so selfish.
Aariz the silent lover. If you don't have another you won't know which is better.

Tooooooo short but appreciativewink

Yeah, Komal is getting too selfish. U'll get a long one tmrw.
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
beyonDskygirl: Too short..

But thanks 4 d update.

U r wlcm. smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: #TeamAariz!

cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

Lol...........be careful what you wish for tongue
Re: The Silent Lover by Hameenat94(f): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Aariz would never b hapi living wit Komal... Na Zeest b e wife.. He jst de waste e tym wit Komal...
Re: The Silent Lover by Deiok(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
So finaly zeest was able to talk Aariz mother into letting Aariz marry komal, And now some feature about komal that Aariz didnt know before are now revealing themselves.

thanks for the update.
Re: The Silent Lover by Deiok(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hameenat94: Aariz would never b hapi living wit Komal... Na Zeest b e wife.. He jst de waste e tym wit Komal...
hmmm u just dey talk am as the thing dey do u for body.
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hameenat94: Aariz would never b hapi living wit Komal... Na Zeest b e wife.. He jst de waste e tym wit Komal...

#TeamZeest grin
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Deiok: So finaly zeest was able to talk Aariz mother into letting Aariz marry komal, And now some feature about komal that Aariz didnt know before are now revealing themselves.

thanks for the update.

U r most wlcm smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by lolabridget(f): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
I think I like Komal cos she is gradually erasing her love from Aariz life....my tots smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by Shuq29(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Crying uncontrolably.......................why is underage so mean like this?................why will she let us percieve d scent wen she knw she won't give us out of it cos dats wat she did tonight. Dnt think i will be able to sleep tonight o nd i will make sure i tell my daddy, so be expecting soldier at ur door step anytime from nao o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply)

Generation To Generations... / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.