Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2576967 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dansolution: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Urgent vacancies in a new school (Oak springs School) for nursery and primary school teachers,also ICT and French teacher at Asese redeemed camp Ogun state.
Send CV to
oakspringschools.ng@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bellakay: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2021
A Reputable school needs;

An EXPERIENCED Primary class Teacher for immediate employment.
She must be very good in MATHEMATICS

Salary- 40k - 50k (depending on your level of experience)
Send CV to: abuisabella99@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Babena(f): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Competent and qualified teachers are urgently needed for the following subjects to resume immediately:

Physics
Computer Science
Geography
Technical drawing

The school DMERT EXCELLENCE SCHOOLS is located in Port Harcourt, Rumuolumeni precisely.

Interested candidates should please call 08076188865.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Germaineus: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
bellakay:

A Reputable school needs;

An EXPERIENCED Primary class Teacher for immediate employment.
She must be very good in MATHEMATICS

Salary- 40k - 50k (depending on your level of experience)
Send CV to: abuisabella99@gmail.com
Can a male apply plus is there accommodation?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2021
ADVANCED BREED SCHOOL
5 Tunde Ige close Off Sola Bello str

Vacancy
We are currently recruiting teachers passionate about Influencing pupils and Students for Christ.

Primary School
English language
Social studies

Secondary
Physics

Sent CV and cover letter to: abgslagos@gmail.com

Contact no: 09124690731
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kunzyomi(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Teacher needed for a primary school in Ogijo.
Interested candidates should be able to teach any of the following

1. Mathematics for upper primary (4, 5 and 6)
2. English language for upper primary (4, 5 and 6)
3. Social studies for upper primary (4, 5 and 6)
4. Science and technology for upper primary (4, 5 and 6)

Contact on WhatsApp only
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by walecosby: 3:47am On Sep 29, 2021
I am available for private tutorial around Ikorodu and Lagos. I teach Mathematics, Economics, Account and other social science subjects competently. Whatsapp only 07062055921

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2021
ADVANCED BREED SCHOOL

Vacancy
We are currently recruiting teachers passionate about Influencing pupils and Students for Christ.

Primary School
English language
Social studies

Secondary
Biology
Physics

Send your CV and cover letter to the email address below.

Email addresses: abgslagos@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2021
ADVANCED BREED SCHOOL

Vacancy

Primary School
English language
Social studies

Secondary
Biology
Physics

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by henroo2003: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2021
Do you have NCE or B.ed and you have passion for teaching?

Interested persons must also reside around Soluyi, Ifako, Sawmill, Gbagada axis

Interested persona should send his/her CV to 08024741344 via whatzapp

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GloriaAdanne: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
I am available for your home lessons in Jalingo. I teach mathematics as well as common entrance subjects. Contact me via email:kcgloria4me@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by henroo2003: 12:44am On Sep 30, 2021
A Primary Scnool in Ifako Gbagada area of Lagos needs the services of NCE or B.ed graduates who have passion for teaching and children

Interested persons must also reside around Soluyi, Ifako, Sawmill, Gbagada axis

Interested person should send his/her CV to 08024741344 via whatzapp for interview and immediate employment

Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aricky1111: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Get a Job from this platform it's legit

Kindly log on to the online platform : https://www.coralworker.com/candidate-sign-up/ to create your profile with them as a professional Chef, Nanny ,Housekeeper, Driver, Cook, Steward, Home-maid etc.

Add your details such as age, salary, years of experience etc.for the employers / Clients to view.

After your online registration,they will send you their forms to you ,to print & give to your guarantors to sign& surety you.

They will start scheduling you for interviews as soon as you send the already filled guarantors forms back to them.

*Use your mobile phone , Or borrow your friends phone, Or go to a cyber cafe near you to easily and conveniently register yourself*

Click on the link below to start https://www.coralworker.com/candidate-sign-up/
It takes just 10 minutes to complete!!

Ensure you fill in all the fields before saving, to avoid it refusing to save your profile.

If you need guidance, or experience challenges signing up,
Kindly chat with them via WhatsAp on +234 - 09039977190. Refer and Share to your friends, family and colleagues �‍���‍�

www.coralworker.com

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
ADVANCED BREED SCHOOL

Vacancy

Primary School
English language
Social studies

Secondary
Government
Biology
Physics

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by electromide05(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
A reputable school in Ondo state in need of the following subject teachers

1. French
2. Youruba
3. Biology
4. Physics
5. Further Mathematics
6. Mathematics

Qualification:
NCE, BEd and BSc in relevant discipline.

Salary range 47k - 65k

Method of application: interested candidate are to send their CV to gtichead02@gmail.com

You can also call me on 09061569730
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mrksquare: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Chemistry Teacher wanted in a private school in Elelenwo in Rivers state. If you are interested kindly indicate by sending me a DM.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lastchild: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
how can I start up a private lesson center, mainly for students preparing for SSCE. i need Tips like..
1}How much the students pay
2}If it's everyday learning or some days in a wk
3}Does a student pay for a certain subject or they pay and attend all the subjects they want to write in waec
4} I have only one space(hall) for this project, how do we cover different subjects for students
5}How do I pay my teachers? instant payment after service (how much). weekly(how much). monthly (how much)

i need someone with experience..

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tochitee:
An international school at gbaga,itamaga,Ikorodu need a maths and furthermaths teacher.call or chat 08074491990/08067429461
is this offer still open
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 6:22am On Oct 01, 2021
lastchild:
how can I start up a private lesson center, mainly for students preparing for SSCE. i need Tips like..
1}How much the students pay
2}If it's everyday learning or some days in a wk
3}Does a student pay for a certain subject or they pay and attend all the subjects they want to write in waec
4} I have only one space(hall) for this project, how do we cover different subjects for students
5}How do I pay my teachers? instant payment after service (how much). weekly(how much). monthly (how much)

i need someone with experience..

Get a carpenter, he will demarcate the hall for you, or you group the students, science class on Monday, art on Tuesday, joint subjects on Wednesday etc

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2021
UPLOADing...

Hello everyone.
Been a while. We have whatsapp group which was created from this group some years ago.

This grp is still very functional although all on d grp are now either working or moved into other fields of work. While some hv even opened their own schs.

However we are all still open to assist Teachers or anyone needing information and guide to better jobs or better lives .

All information and guidiance is totally free.

To join send a mail to
visiontrue99@gmail.com with subject . Whatsapp grp.

Kindly note that u will b asked a few questions before u are added. We dont want to add people who will come there to spam d grp.

Thanks.
Looking forward to your requests

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lastchild: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2021
GreaterGraceGG:

Get a carpenter, he will demarcate the hall for you, or you group the students, science class on Monday, art on Tuesday, joint subjects on Wednesday etc

thanks alot

plz, do we take different subjects one after the other in the same class, for example.. Arts students, do we offer them govt. English. commerce in the same sitting, like one after the other
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by clementbiola(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dammie199:
Hello house..... please I need a teaching job around basorun, gate and idi ape axis in Ibadan...I studied computer science, I can teach computer studies, data processing, agricultural science and basic science
Can you teach physics
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Vasgas: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
upload111:
UPLOADing...

Kindly note that u will b asked a few questions before u are added. We dont want to add people who will come there to spam d grp.

Thanks.

Reply your mail

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dammie199(f): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
clementbiola:

Can you teach physics

Not really .....the subject I can teach are listed
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vasgas:

Reply your mail

Done
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
UPLOADing...

Hello everyone.
Been a while. We have whatsapp group which was created from this group some years ago.

This grp is still very functional although all on d grp are now either working or moved into other fields of work. While some hv even opened their own schs.

However we are all still open to assist Teachers or anyone needing information and guide to better jobs or better lives .

All information and guidiance is totally free.

To join send a mail to
visiontrue99@gmail.com with subject . Whatsapp grp.

Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lastchild: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
what's the easiest subject to teach in the secondary school, like, someone who has never taught before, which subject can he easily navigate himself through by picking a notebook

arts subjects preferably
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Felixnyle: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
I need a teaching job in Lagos mainland axis Ikeja.
I can teach Economics,Mathematics,Business management and English language.
Anyone with useful information should PM
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Vasgas: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
lastchild:
what's the easiest subject to teach in the secondary school, like, someone who has never taught before, which subject can he easily navigate himself through by picking a notebook

arts subjects preferably

All arts subject history, Government civil education

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pureheart91(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Any teaching vacancy in ph. I reside around RSUT mile 3 axis.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2021
Pureheart91:
Any teaching vacancy in ph. I reside around RSUT mile 3 axis.

Job Title: Primary School Teacher

Employment Type: Full-time

Responsibilities

Develop a careful and creative program suitable for primary school children Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times Track children’s progress and report to parents
Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
Collaborate with other educators
Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, NCE or OND with 1-3 years work experience.
Must have proven experience as a Primary school Teacher
Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and primary school educational methods
Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
Excellent communication and instructional skills
Ability to act as mediator between children
Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
Applicant must be living at Elelenwo and its environs
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2021.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: nicole.ndiefo@ellasotconsulting.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pureheart91(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2021
upload111:

Job Title: Primary School Teacher

Employment Type: Full-time

Responsibilities

Develop a careful and creative program suitable for primary school children Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times Track children’s progress and report to parents
Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
Collaborate with other educators
Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, NCE or OND with 1-3 years work experience.
Must have proven experience as a Primary school Teacher
Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and primary school educational methods
Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
Excellent communication and instructional skills
Ability to act as mediator between children
Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
Applicant must be living at Elelenwo and its environs
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2021.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: nicole.ndiefo@ellasotconsulting.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

The distance from my end isn't favourable. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.