Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2580811 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Iodeji: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Orente21:
#50k above.
okay. Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MERCHANDISER: 6:05am On Aug 19, 2021
Orente21:
#50k above.
Haba 50k small for that kind school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Iodeji: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Haba 50k small for that kind school
thought so too.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2021
clockwise:
Urgently needed for hiring!

Our client, a reputable educational institution in Abeokuta is seeking to recruit interested and qualified candidates in Abeokuta, Ogun state into the following Academic and Non-Academic roles:

Academic Roles:

*ENGLISH LANGUAGE Tutor*
*BIOLOGY Tutor*
*PHYSICS Tutor*
*TECHNICAL DRAWING Tutor*
*CHEMISTRY Tutor*
*CRS Tutor*
*GOVERNMENT Tutor*
*CIVIC EDUCATION/NVE Tutor*
*FRENCH Tutor*

Non-Academic Roles:

*HOSTEL MANAGERS*
*REGISTERED NURSES*

Qualification:OND, HND, NCE, B.Ed, Bsc certificate holder in the above area of interest.

Monthly renumeration: *#60,000 including Pension and other benefits.*

To apply send your CV/Resume and cover letter to *Jobforce.ng@gmail.com* using the job title as subject of the mail.

Note: Address your cover/application letter to:Lead, Recruiting officer, Job Force Nigeria, Lagos.

Deadline: 15th August, 2021

Will appreciate referrals, Thank you

Does the #60,000 include the teaching position?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Vivian16: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2021
Goodmorning, please I need a teaching job around Iba, Ojo, Isashi. I teach Arts and Commercial subjects please do well to link me up with any good secondary school that has vacancy in my area of discipline thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MERCHANDISER: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Iodeji:
thought so too.
you have to write exam(Waec standard) then do micro teaching before interview on top 50k

Na this kind school, if you came after 7.30am,you will be penalized, your dressing has to be cooperate all the time.
They will need you to write lesson plan/note and submit every week.

I Don work for this kind sch before, the only good thing there is that they always have topnotch facility and brilliant students cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Orente21(f): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
you have to write exam(Waec standard) then do micro teaching before interview on top 50k

Na this kind school, if you came after 7.30am,you will be penalized, your dressing has to be cooperate all the time.
They will need you to write lesson plan/note and submit every week.

I Don work for this kind sch before, the only good thing there is that they always have topnotch facility and brilliant students cheesy
I didn't specify. I said #50k above. Well, they have those rules. If u know u know. Wish the guy all the best.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tochitee(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ict and data processing teacher needed at an international school at Ikorodu,gbaga. Watapp or call+234 803 820 2475
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tetra12: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
LoveDocAdeshina:
*Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!*

A Reputable secondary school is urgently recruiting suitably *qualified teachers for* the following areas:
*Commercial subjects, & Science Subjects*

Job Location:
*Bakare Street, Alapere Ketu, Lagos*

Please how much do they pay?

Requirements:
1. *Be well groomed in knowledge of poise/etiquettes.*
2. *Be passionate about teaching and impacting knowledge in youths.*
3. *Be morally upright and modest in appearance.*
4. *Be well versed in area of specialization.*

Qualifications:
*NCE, BEd, HND, BSc or/and MSc*

How to Apply:
*Send your application letter, CV and other credentials to either of the following WhatsApp numbers: 08028311959; 0703374 9884

Please how much do they pay?
What is the name of the school?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cavendishbaba(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
judith113:

Okay noted. But when last did you go there and how much was there pay. Thank you.
2019. 30k
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Krosslife(m): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2021
I saw this vacancy post for teachers in front of one of the tutorial centers on Unilag Road Abule Oja junction. See the picture below:

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lukup: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
An International School in Felele, Ibadan urgently need qualified teachers for the following subjects;

* Maths
* Chemistry
* Physics
*Yoruba
* PHE
* French
* English language

Salary : 30k

Interested applicants should contact :

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by linecrosser: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2021
Please does anyone have information about Yeshua High School? Their working conditions and their salary. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by qanda: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2021
[Q and A App] Be like Chinedu, Ronke, Hassan and Tolu

Here is how Nigerians are using Q and A App to achieve their goals.

Chinedu is an accounting graduate with three years work experience. He recently enrolled for the ICAN Professional exams and studies daily using study packs obtained from Q and A App.

Hassan, a former student of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), organised his course notes, past questions and answers.
He created a user account on Q and A App and uploaded his course materials and past questions on the undergraduate section of the App. The course materials were free, while he priced the past questions for N100.
NOUN students who use the App testify that the materials are valuable. Hassan generates decent monthly revenue from Q and A App.

Ronke keeps her younger ones who are in Senior Secondary and Primary school busy with FREE learning resources on the App. Her brother made top grades in his 2020 WAEC exams.

O'level exams (WAEC, NECO and JAMB) preparation materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

Tolu is rounding up her Masters Program in Unilag. Before gaining admission for her masters program, she studied with Unilag Post Graduate Masters Program Qualifying Entrance exams Past Questions and Answers on Q and A App. She now offers free counselling to Unilag Masters program hopefuls and distributes her exams Past Questions for Free on Q and A App.

Be like Chinedu, Ronke, Hassan and Tolu. Get Q and A App today. We would love to see the value you'd create with it.

Install the App from Playstore now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Holuwaseyi1: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Good evening all. Pls who has an idea of the salary of Christ the Redeemer secondary school...heard it's owned by RCCG...PLS TREAT AS URGENT. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adekaka12345: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Holuwaseyi1:
Good evening all. Pls who has an idea of the salary of Christ the Redeemer secondary school...heard it's owned by RCCG...PLS TREAT AS URGENT. thanks

50k as at 2017
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by linecrosser: 6:33am On Aug 23, 2021
linecrosser:
Please does anyone have information about Yeshua High School? Their working conditions and their salary. Thanks

Please I need an answer to this . It's very urgent. Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jewelinchrist07: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kindly let me know what sunshine group of schools in Ibadan pay teachers and how's the school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by opessi: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Pls I need a teaching Job around Surulere axis.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Edmaths: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
opessi:

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

A reputable secondary school in surulere area is in need of a qualified and Seasoned Mathematics Teacher for immediate employment.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to :

tekenaeliza@gmail.com

*Pls, share with your contacts until it gets to the interested*

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by VanDerWaalforces: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
nakely4u:
Vacancies for the following post exist at George and Duke International College, Ibadan
*Physics
*Chemistry
*Mathematics
*ICT
Kindly forward your CV to lawalolalekan0007@gmail.com
Salary range is 35k to 50k
To resume by September
Hello Sir! Pls, do u teach in that school? I think I would be interested in chemistry if they pay well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nora20: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Edmaths:

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

A reputable secondary school in surulere area is in need of a qualified and Seasoned Mathematics Teacher for immediate employment.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to :

tekenaeliza@gmail.com

*Pls, share with your contacts until it gets to the interested*

Will they pay up to 60k?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Gallant12: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
A reputable Nursery/Primary school located in kubwa Abuja urgently needs experienced female teachers.
Qualification: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) NCE or PGDE.
TRCN Registration an added advantage.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tochitee(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
An international school at Ikorodu,off ijede road,gbaga, needs a computer and data processing teacher.call or watapp 08074491990/08067429461
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mumlad: 2:08am On Sep 01, 2021
YOU ARE NEEDED TO TEACH ANY OF THE SUBJECTS BELOW PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE A B.SC, HND OR NCE GRADUATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE.

1. Mathematics (Junior and Senior Schol)
2. Physics
3. Government
4. Primary School Teachers
5. Kindergarten Teachers
6. Computer/Data Processing Teacher
7. The post of Computer Systems Administrator
8. Drivers

Please note that being a WAEC Examiner in the above subjects (Nos. 1 - 3) is an advantage.

THE SCHOOL - GRACE COLLEGE IS IN IPERU-REMO, LESS THAN 10 MINUTES DRIVE FROM ANY OF SAGAMU, OGERE, IKENNE, ILISHAN, ODE, ISHARA AXIS
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their application and Resume to: ggsrecruitment@yahoo.com. Using the position applied for as the subject title. E.g. Physics.

WhatsApp number: 09061408711.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cuteyguy: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2021
Tochitee:
Ict and data processing teacher needed at an international school at Ikorodu,gbaga. Watapp or call+234 803 820 2475

I am available for the position on part time basis and if the pay is reasonable. I live at Araro
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by linecrosser: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Somebody got an invite for interview at honeyland college. The interview is tomorrow. Does anyone have the idea of how their interview is conducted? I really appreciate your response
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xlyad(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
linecrosser:
Somebody got an invite for interview at honeyland college. The interview is tomorrow. Does anyone have the idea of how their interview is conducted? I really appreciate your response
tough WAEC- like question (with theory and objective)exam and ability to use slide for presentation .

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adekaka12345: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Xlyad:
tough WAEC- like question (with theory and objective)exam and ability to use slide for presentation .

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by KulHeadedHuman: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Me too, I stay around ijesha market
opessi:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by KulHeadedHuman: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Please any good paying teaching job around ijeshatedo, surulere. I relocated here for sth better, please assist if u can. B. SC Agric Economics (2.1) with over 4yrs experience teaching Agricultural science, marketing, economics and basic science.. I need new friends too�..thanks 08079717725

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.