Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575823 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
ABOUT CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL ADVERT.
1. The school is located in Ado Ekiti. W e have just ended our second session. Population is growing and we maintain high academic standard. We are on our own purpose built site.
2. At the moment we have 12 workers on roll and in our two years of operation we have always paid our workers promptly most times on the 23rd or 24th. We place high premium on the welfare of our staff. Among other things, we provide transport to and fro for
our staff who live far away, we give generous discounts to staff with chilren in the school and we provide a worket friendly environment. We carry out annual reviews of our workers salary. As a result we enjoy stability in staffing.
3. However we need new teacjers now because
a. Two of our teachers are getting married soon and will relocate to join their husbands.
b. We are starting the secondaru arm of the school in September.
4. We really look to employ young fresh graduates whom we can train. Such should be passionate about teaching. They should be academically sound.
3. We have great preference for fresh graduates who are currently resident in Ekiti State or Ondo States. We do not expect applications from Lagos, Ibadan, PHC etc. This is simply because
we CANNOT AFFORD THE KIND OF SALARY you will expect.
4. We cannot pay higher salaries for now because we cannot charge higher fees than we currently charge.
CALL 08109919966 if you are interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Xtfield, you should have stated this in your first advert and if had wanted applicants that are within amd around the preferred state,.u should have said that. And as regard the salary, why did you not ask "us" to state our expexted salary? Why did you say accommodatiom.would be provided only you for you to come with a press release stating u want peeps in Ekiti and Ondo? Who ever asked of staff welfare? was it because I askes if you are not among those employer who do not pay- guilty concience fears no accusation.. Nigerian Employers....... All the best to the "sound applicants with poor remuneration".

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
artisticallyart: Xtfield, you should have stated this in your first advert and if had wanted applicants that are within amd around the preferred state,.u should have said that. And as regard the salary, why did you not ask "us" to state our expexted salary? Why did you say accommodatiom.would be provided only you for you to come with a press release stating u want peeps in Ekiti and Ondo? Who ever asked of staff welfare? was it because I askes if you are not among those employer who do not pay- guilty concience fears no accusation.. Nigerian Employers....... All the best to the "sound applicants with poor remuneration".
My friend I did not write this because of anything you said or wrote. I did state it in my first advert that preference will be given to applicants who are within Ado and its environs. I have accommodatopn provisiom for those who wishvto apply from Ado but whose current residence may be far from the schools location. In the past two yeats we have had to cpnvey sucj staffers to and fro school but now the populatipn of pupils and studentd in need of the school bus is on the increase so if any of the old staff leaves I do not wish to employ workets who will need to be transported. Hence the provision of decent accommodatipn near the school. As for salary what I pay my workets can not be bpamef on me ad the schoool owner. What I pay will depend on a variety of factords chief among whicj is the level of fees being paid by my pupils. If I have the kind of structure i have hete on Lagps witj the facolities pn ground I can not chatge anything less tjan 75k per tetm. But here I charge 14K. There is no way I can pay same salary as a schpol im Lagos. And that was why I had to do the write up so applicants in those areas will stop applying. Be that as it may I think one of the reasons so many people are jobless today is that people no longer wish to start small. My first job in Lagos in year 2000 was on a salary of 16k. That was after 18yrs post NYSC public schopl teaching experience. By 2007 I was on a salaru of over 200k in the same teachng profession. Take tje advice of someone whp had been there befire. If you get an offer of a job thay does not pay well but will offer you a chance of self omprovement take it. It will aid your CV. Work there gather experience and you can move on to bettet placed if the situation there does not improve. SORRY FOR THE TYPOS.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Xtfield: My friend I did not write this because of anything you said or wrote. I did state it in my first advert that preference will be given to applicants who are within Ado and its environs. I have accommodatopn provisiom for those who wishvto apply from Ado but whose current residence may be far from the schools location. In the past two yeats we have had to cpnvey sucj staffers to and fro school but now the populatipn of pupils and studentd in need of the school bus is on the increase so if any of the old staff leaves I do not wish to employ workets who will need to be transported. Hence the provision of decent accommodatipn near the school. As for salary what I pay my workets can not be bpamef on me ad the schoool owner. What I pay will depend on a variety of factords chief among whicj is the level of fees being paid by my pupils. If I have the kind of structure i have hete on Lagps witj the facolities pn ground I can not chatge anything less tjan 75k per tetm. But here I charge 14K. There is no way I can pay same salary as a schpol im Lagos. And that was why I had to do the write up so applicants in those areas will stop applying. Be that as it may I think one of the reasons so many people are jobless today is that people no longer wish to start small. My first job in Lagos in year 2000 was on a salary of 16k. That was after 18yrs post NYSC public schopl teaching experience. By 2007 I was on a salaru of over 200k in the same teachong profession. Take tje advice of someone whp had been there befire. If you get an offer of a job thay does not pay well but will offer you a chance of self omprovement take it. It will aid your CV. Work there gather experience and you can move on to bettet placed if the situation tjete does not improve.
Thank you. We are better informed.

In other happenings WATCH OUT FOR MORE SCHOOL VACANCIES.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
@Xtfield funny enough, some schools in Lagos and Ogun state pay their staffs a meagre salary of 15-18k. Fact.

However, i really believe in starting small that is why i'm on this thread. I will b thru with service by first wk of Oct and i dont mind relocating to Ado-Ekiti to work in your establishment provided the salary is fair enough i hope i will be considered sha when the time comes i.e if i dont get something doing before then. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Youngsage: 5:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Hello all. Any posts in ilasa/isolo/ajao estate environs, tutorials or private lessons preferably thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2014
1. Kindergaten &Nursery Classes
2. English & Mathematics for Pry 5-6 classes,
3.Mathematics, English. Biology, Chemistry, Physics for Senior Seconadary classes.....
Applicants must live near Feastac town, Amuwo Odofin, Ijesha & environs and must have a min. 4yrs exp. send cv to dechristhill@yahoo.com or call 08065308022 or post to P.O.Box 3836, Festac town.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2014
1. Mathematics
2. English
3. Biology
4. French
5. Economics
6. Data processing
7. Catering craft
8. Chemistry
9. Computer studies
10. Physics
11. Home management
12. Further mathematics
13. Basic Science
14. Basic Tech
15. P.H.E
16. Home Economics
17. House masters and House Mistresses
17. Geography
18. History

As a result of expansion, we require trained and professional teaching staff with yrs of exp in any or all qualifications NCE, B.Ed, and M.Ed only of the above subject.
All applicants should be sent to any of the following on or before 22nd Aug., 2014.
a. Brilliant Chuld College,2-6 Adeloju str., Akoka, Bariga
b deolu009@yahoo.com
c. feeltpp@yahoo.com
d. slyedema2000@yahoo.com.
shortlisted canddidates will be invited for interview by management.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Amuwo-Odofin, Mile 2
City Pride School..... please, try,.there is no harm in trying.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2014
There will be a an aptitude test at O'Mark Schools Hall, Friday 25/7/14;Tuesaday 29/7/14 and Thursday 14/7/14 by 9.00am.

Venue: O'mark b/stop. Lasu/Isheri road, Egan, Igando, Lagos. 08134163499.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Poma Int'l Business Academy requires the following Lecturers
1.Elect/Elect Engineering
2. Civil/Structural Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Computer engineering
5. Computer/I.C.T
6. Political Science
7. Psycology & Sociology
8. Public Admin
Interview date August 4th, 2014. RESUMPTION DATE:IMMEDIATELY.
NOTE: All appmicants must come along with all their originals and copies of their Cv, credentials, four(4) passport. Successful candidates MUST be ready to relocate to the Republic of Benin near Idiroko border and cater for their accommodation.

profphilip12@gmail.com dgpiba@yahoo.com
www.piba.biz. 08177429193.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Anyone applying fot the underlisted post MUST be qualified, EXPERIENCED and efficient in their xhosen field.

Good communication skilled are required.
a. Montessori Directress (0-3,0-6)
b. Montessori Teacher Trainners
c. Literacy Teachers
d. Co-ordinator for English tutorial classes
e. Music Teacher
f. Hausa Teacher
i. ICT programmer (good in graphic)
j. School Nurse

send applicatikns and cv to education4real14@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Schools will be rexruiting this summer and if u are interested......... my advise, pick three topics in your aubject area and master them very well. All the best.

Pastordoalone, DoveQueen and Golden Dr. we await your posts.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
DoveQueen: @Xtfield funny enough, some schools in Lagos and Ogun state pay their staffs a meagre salary of 15-18k. Fact.

However, i really believe in starting small that is why i'm on this thread. I will b thru with service by first wk of Oct and i dont mind relocating to Ado-Ekiti to work in your establishment provided the salary is fair enough i hope i will be considered sha when the time comes i.e if i dont get something doing before then. Thanks
I will definitely consider you. Contact me as soon as you are through. You will enjoy working with us.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sait123: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
management of nairaland i indeed recomend ur effort pls keep it up.i m prosper i need a beta job .currently in d teaching line but i need ur assitance by linking me up with other good n better paying schools.my earnin currently is 15000. one need to be responsible,get married n settle down.i live within alakuko /togate aixs .i m a graduate in bsc accounting .teaching crs /phe .or any other establishment u can hook me up with.i wil be grateful for ur assitance.here is my mail address igbinso@ymail.com.thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by baba11(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Xtfield: I will definitely consider you. Contact me as soon as you are through. You will enjoy working with us.
Had it not that I was through with my service, I would have worked on part-time basis with u.I served @ EKSU computer Engineering Dept.Even if the money is not much, I would rather go for knowledge impacting on our future generation s.....Ekiti...ile iyi,ile eye!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
If you are a teacher, if you are inspiring, and
you are personate at educating children and
teenagers.
Now you can find expression. Competent
teachers are needed in a private secondary
school, WESTHILLS HIGH SCHOOL located in
Ojokoro Village Ikorodu Lagos to fill in the
following positions.
Min Qualification
BA/BSc/HND
Experence
Job Field
Education

Computer Science
All qualified candidates must possess:
A relevant degree, i.e. B.A, e.sc, B.ED.
A master degree will be an advantage.
Ability to communicate effectively in
English language {Oral and written}.
Good interpersonal skills, confident and
result oriented.
At least 3 years teaching/working
experience and conversant with the
British and Nigeria Curricular.
Must be computer literate.

Technical Drawing
result oriented.

Chemistry
result oriented.
Must be computer literate

Physics
result oriented.

Cultural & Creative Arts
result oriented.

Government
result oriented.

P.H.E
result oriented.

Further Mathematics
result oriented.

Mathematics
result oriented.

English
result oriented.

The remuneration package is attractive and will be commensurate with responsibilities of the position. Accommodation is included in the package.

Matron
Job Type
Full Time
Min Qualification
Others
Experence
Job Field
Medical
Requirements
General Nursing and Midwifery Certificate
Minimum of 3 years working experience in
Child care Must be fluent in spoken
English
The remuneration package is attractive and
will be commensurate with responsibilities of
the position. Accommodation is included in
the package.
Method of Application
Applications with detailed C. V. should be
sent to:
WESTHILLS HIGH SCHOOL,
Plot 3, West hills avenue.
Off Eyita Ojokoro Rd,
Ojokoro,
Ikorodu,
Lagos State.
(OR)
E-mail: peteruke06@yahoo.co.uk,
elizabethemezi@yahoo.co.uk Not later than
one week from the publication. Only Short
listed candidates would be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Our client a Montessori - based private school
in Palm Avenue in Lagos has the following
vacancies.
1.) Head Teacher
Requirement
The appropriate candidate must have a good
degree in Education with at least 5 years of
good working experience as a Head Teacher
in a well established school.
Post graduate qualification in Education and
quality exposure to Montessori or early-
childhood education will be an added
advantage.
2.) Class Teacher
Requirement
A good first degree in Education or English
Language with at least 3 years of working
experience as a Class Teacher.
Good background in Montessori Education
will be an added advantage.
3.) Music Teacher
Requirement
A good academic qualification with flair for
music and ability to play musical
instruments.
4.) Art Teacher
Requirement
A good academic qualification with skills in
fine art and ability to teach the subject.
5.) Diction Teacher
Requirement
B.A/M.A in English language and proficiency
in use of the language.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2014
Method of Application
Application with comprehensive Curriculum
Vitae should be sent to: aradeader@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Cambridge International School requires the
services of experienced and competent hands
for immediate employment in the following
positions:
1.) Vice Principal
Qualification
B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. Ed. in Science related
courses.
Minimum of 10 years in a related field.
2.) Head of Primary
Qualification
Degree in Primary/Nursery Education.
Minimum of 7 years experience in related field
from an international school.
3.) Subject Teachers in all Subjects
Qualification
First Degree in education in relevant field.
Experience Minimum of 5 years experience.
Applicants applying for the vacant position of
ICT teacher must be proficient in all Microsoft
office packages.
4.) House Patron/House Matron
Qualification
B.SC/B.A.Ed in any subject.
Minimum of 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should
send their CV attached with other relevant
credentials to:
management_cambridgewarri@yahoo.com OR
iyona222@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 25, 2014
A Top-Notch Nursery/Primary School at Lekki
Phase 1 needs the services of the following
position:
Job Title: Teachers
Job Description
Applicants must be proficient in written and
verbal communication.
He/she must possess a university Degree in
Education with a minimum of 5 years teaching
experience.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs
and credentials to:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 25, 2014
A Top-Notch Nursery/Primary School at Lekki
Phase 1 needs the services of the following
position:
Job Title: Human Resources/Administrative
Manager
Job Description
Applicants must possess a minimum of a
university Degree in related field with a
minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs
and credentials to:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Agricultural Teacher
English Teacher
Technical Drawing Teacher
Computer Teacher
Islamic Studies Teacher
Secretary- Must be able to type and is IT compliant.
call08023845748. Deadline July 30th,2014.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2014
There have been 28,433 views and no response as regards call up for invites or interview..............

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oluemmakay(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
PROGRESS ON HONEYLAND COLLEGE INVITE
i received this message yesterday.
"You're invited for an oral interview @ Honeyland College, CMD Rd., Magodo on 26/7/14. Pls be there by 6:30am. 09095257722." This is the third invite from them. The first is for Aptitude Test, 2nd for Micro-teaching and general drilling.
I wish myself and others Goodluck. A big thank you to the OP and other contributors.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2014
A Group of Schools located in
Lagos and Ogun state require the
services of the following
instructors
INSTRUCTORS
Alimosho Campus, Lagos
English Language
Maths
ICT
Civil
Government
Economics
Business Studies
Accounts
Basic Technology
biology
Agric Science
Physics
G&C with CRS
Yoruba
Visual Arts
Music and
Home Economics
Omole Phase II Campus
Maths
Basic Tech
English Language
Economics
Civic Education
Government
P.H.E
Ogun State Campus (Ilesan Remo)
Economics.
Music
Business Studies
Home Economics
Visual Arts
TO APPLY
Handwritten application with photocopies of
credentials should be submitted in person to:
Dee Unique International College,
Alimosho: 7/9 Dee Unique Close, Abesan
Estate.
Ikeja - 7/8 Somide Odujinrin Omole Phase II
Ogun - 1 - 5 Dee Unique Avenue, Off Irolu
Road
DUE DATE: 1 August, 2013
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2014
A highly reputable institution in
Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, as a result
of expansion requires the services of a
passionate, result oriented and resourceful
professionals to fill the position of:
Position: Teachers
Qualification
Degree qualification in relevant discipline
Knowledge of both Nigerian/ British
Curricular, TOFEL Examination,
Possession of M. ED and certified IGSCE
examiner will be added advantage
Qualified individual must be willing to
relocate to Ekiti State.
Basic Duties
A highly reputable institution in Ado-Ekiti,
Ekiti State, as a result of expansion requires
the services of a passionate, result oriented
and resourceful professionals (EXPATRIATE /
NIGERIAN) with relevant degree(s) in the
following:
Pre-School / Early School / Montessori
Teachers, Diction / Phonics Specialists
Teachers in All Subjects:
Mathematics
ICT
PHE
Social Sciences (Economics, Geography,
Commerce, Accounts, Business Studies)
Arts (Government etc)
Civic Education
Languages (English, Yoruba, French)
Sciences (Basic Technology, Basic
Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and
Agriculture)
Food and Nutrition
Creative and Cultural Arts
Music
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send
application letter with CV
to: foladimeji2003@yahoo.com
Deadline: 28th July, 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2014
Ekiti College of Technical and Commercial
Agriculture invites applications from suitably
qualified candidates for the following
Academic and Non-Academic Staff positions
below:
A.) Academic Staff Vacancies
Vacancies are available for the posts of
Lecturer(s) II and III in the following
specializations:
Soil and Plant Nutrition
Crop Protection
Agronomy
Farm Management
Plant Breeding & Crop Improvement
Soil and Water Engineering Option
Farm Structures Option
Farm Power & Machinery
Processing and storage Technology (crop)
Fishery Production Technology
Livestock Processing and Storage
Animal Production Technology
Animal Health
Animal Nutrition
Bio-Environmental Engineering
English Language
Sociology/Social Studies
Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development
Requirements
1.) Lecturer II - CONPCASS 05
Master’s degree in any relevant field with at
least 3 years cognate experience with NYSC
discharge or exemption certificate
2.) Lecturer III - CONPCASS 04
Master’s degree in relevant field from a
recognized institution or good honors degree
not below second class lower or - Equivalent
recognized professional qualification in
relevant field with at least 3 years relevant
experience plus NYSC discharge or exemption
certificate
Registry Department
3.) Administrative Officer CONTEDISS 07
Qualification Required:-
A good Honors Degree from recognized
University with at least 3 years experience
plus NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Proficiency in Computer operations is an
added advantage.
4.) Public Relations Officer:
HND/ B.Sc Mass communications or
Journalism with at least 3 years post NYSC
experience.
5.) Higher Executive Officer CONTEDISS 07
Qualification Required:
HND Public Admin with at least 3 years
experience plus NYSC discharge or exemption
certificate.
6.) Clerical Officer (Admin) CONTEDISS 03
SSCE or its equivalent.
7.) Cleaners CONTEDISS 01
Qualification Required:- FSLC.
8.) Security Officer GD II CONTEDISS 05
9.) Security Guard GD I CONTEDISS 03
Qualification Required: -
SSCE with security experience.
10.) Security Guard GD II CONTEDISS 02
Qualification Required: -
SSCE or its equivalent.
11.) Motor Driver CONTEDISS 03,
FSLC, Valid Class Driving License and Trade
Test for motor mechanic.
Works Department
12.) Director of Works CONTEDISS 08
Qualification
B.Sc/M,sc (Mechanical) good honors degree
from a recognized institution not below
second class lower or equivalent recognized
professional qualification in relevant field with
at least 3 years relevant experience plus NYSC
discharge or exemption certificate.
13.) Higher Technical Officer (Mechanical)
CONTEDISS 07
Qualification Required:
HND Mechanical Engineering.
14) Assistant Technical Officer CONTEDISS 05
Qualification Required:
ND quantity surveying, Mechanical or Civil
engineering.
15.) Operators Grade II CONTEDISS 03
Qualification Required:
SSCE, Professional driving license and Trade
Test II.
16.) Maintenance Officers/Mechanic
CONTEDISSO3
FSLC, Valid Class Driving License and Trade
Test for motor mechanic.
Conditions of Service
The Conditions of Service are the same as
those obtainable in State Colleges of
Agriculture in Nigeria. Fringe benefits are as
applicable to Principal Officers of similar
Tertiary institutions. Application closes three
(3) weeks from the date of publication.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2014
Method of Application
Applicants are to attach to their applications
ten (10) typewritten copies of their Curriculum
Vitae, giving the information listed below:
Full Names (Surname underlined)
Position Desired
Marital Status
Names and Ages of Children
Date and Place of Birth
State of Origin
Nationality
Current Postal Address and e-mail address
Phone Number
Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
Academic/Professional Qualifications and
Awards
Work Experience in Chronological Order
Present Employment1 Status and Salary
Extra Curricular Activities
Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees,
one of, whom must be his/her present
employer.
Reference Report
Reference Report from three (3) Referees are
to be forwarded directly to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Agriculture & Natural Resources,
Ekiti State.
Such Referees should be able to attest to the
candidate’s claim to high academic and
Managerial Capability as well as their noted
uprightness.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be
invited for interview.
Applicants should indicate position desired on
the top left side of the envelope and request
their refers to forward report on them under
confidential cover to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ekiti State.
B.) Non Academic Staff
1.) Provost Duties
Job Description/Qualification
The Provost is the Chief Executive Officer of
the College.
He shall be responsible to the Governing
Council for maintaining and promoting
efficiency and discipline in the college.
He shall provide requisite Academic,
Administrative and Professional Leadership for
the college in executing the policies laid-down
by Council for achievement of the objectives
for which, the institution was established.
He shall establish good rapport with relevant
organs of government; as well as relevant
regulatory/professional bodies for sustenance
of the status of the college as a centre of
excellence.
Qualifications
Applicants should have a minimum of
Doctorate degree in an agricultural discipline.
Membership of relevant professional bodies
shall bean added advantage. In addition to
the above stated qualifications, the candidate
should fulfill the following:
Candidate must have held senior teaching,
research and administrative posts in a tertiary
educational Institution for not less than ten
(10) years and must not be below the rank of
Principal Lecturer in a recognized
Monotechnic/Polytechnic or a Reader or an
Associate Professor in a recognized University.
Candidate must present evidence of
publications in scholarly journals/evidence of
presentations at academic seminars/
conferences.
Candidate must not be more than 55 years of
age at the time of assumption of duty.
Candidate must exhibit a good sense of
discipline and resourcefulness, command the
respect of staff/students and shall not exhibit
any tendency for personal, ethnic, sectional,
political, religious or any selfish Interests.
Candidate must be computer Literate/
demonstrate basic practical application of the
computer to official transaction.
Candidate must present a one-page
(typewritten) statement of their Mission and
Vision for the College.
2.) Registrar
Job Description/Qualification
The Registrar is responsible to the Provost on
all administrative matters in the College. He is
the custodian of all College records and
interprets its documents, policies, rules and
regulations, etc. He is the Secretary to the
Governing Council, Academic Board and all
other Statutory committees and performs such
other duties as the Council and the Provost
may direct. He shall develop good rapport
with all sections of the College that could
foster industhal peace and harmony.
Qualification
Candidates should posses at least a good
Degree from a recognized Institution of higher
learning plus NYSC certificate with at least
seventeen (17) years, cognate experience, or
Master’ Degree from a recognized University
plus fifteen (15) years cognate experience or a
holder of Doctorate Degree plus at least twelve
(12) years cognate experience and must have
held senior administrative posts in an
institution of higher learning for a minimum
often (10) years and must not be below the
rank of Principal Assistant Registrar.
Candidates must show evidence of a good
track record, posses a sense of discipline,
dedication and resourcefulness.
Terms of Appointment
The appointment is for an initial period of four
(4) years and is eligible for reappointment for
a period of another four (4) years only
The Salary attaèhed to the post is according
to the College Scheme of Service.
3.) College Librarian
Qualification
MLS with 3 years cognate experience or BLS
with 6 years’ experience or Holder of approved
university degree with postgraduate
qualification in library studies plus 5 years of
cognate experience in a College Library and
publications in reputable journals are
required. Must be computer literate and
should have a good understanding of the
application of Information and Communication
Technology (ICT) to the functions of the
College Library,
4.) College Bursar
Qualifications and Experience
Candidate should be a graduate with a good
honours degree or HND in Accountancy from a
recognized Institution of Higher Learning with
a Professional Accountancy qualification with
at least 18 years Post-qualification
continuous cognate experience, plus
registration with ICAN, ANAN or any other
recognized Professional Accountancy body.
Candidates seeking the position should have
worked in Tertiary Educational institutions at
the level of Deputy Bursar or Deputy I Director
Audit, for not less than 3 years and must be
computer literate.
Schedule
The Bursar shall be the Chief Financial Officer
of the College and be responsible to the
Provost for the day-to-day Administration and
control of the financial affairs of the College.
The Bursar shall hold office for a period of five
(5) years beginning from the effective date of
his/her appointment and on such terms and
conditions as maybe specified in his/her letter
of appointment and may be re-appointed for
one further period of five(5) years and no
more, This is however subject to satisfactory
performance.
Tenure of Appointment:
The appointment is for an initial tenure of four
(4) years; subject to reappointmen for a
second term of another four (4) years.
Remuneration
The salary to the post is attractive; as
applicable to Heads of similar Tertia
Educational Institutions owned by the Ekiti
State Government.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants shall submit ten (10)
copies of their applications (each spiral-
bound) attached with photocopies of
academic/professional certificates, certificate
or declaration of age and curriculum vitae
(Bio-data) stating the following information:
Full names, surname underlined.
Sex.
Date and place of birth.
State of origin, Local government of origin.
Martial status,
Number of children, indicating name, sex, age
of each.
Status of candidate’s physical/mental fitness.
Current postal address.
Schools attendedwith dates.
Academic and professional qualifications
obtained with dates
Publications and research works with dates.
Work experience in chronological sequence.
Present rank and salary.
Extra-curricular activities.
Names and addresses of three (3) referees,
one of whom must be the applicants present
employer. Applicants shall inform their
referees to forward confidential reports on
them to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of
Agriculture & Natural Resources, Ado- Ekiti.
Submission of Applications:
Applications are to be enclosed in an envelope
marked “Post of Provost” and addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ado- Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kilbane: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2014
I'm in Abuja but all I see are posts that are far away from me. That's why some of us simply view and stay silent.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Kilbane: I'm in Abuja but all I see are posts that are far away from me. That's why some of us simply view and stay silent.
I have posted Abujha teaching jobs. Please, take your time and check properly (the email address with education4real14@gmail.com is Abuja). Thank you for your response.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2014
Please, if you are jobless find something doing pending when a betterJOB comes. Wherever you are, be it Benin, Ogbomoso. Idanre,Kabba or Kubwa, look for schools within and around your environ and drop your resume, but my advise is when you get the job please do not forget to share your experiences here....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PastorAji(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2014
@GoldenDr and others,
Thanks for all of these school adverts you have posted here.
BUT
1. Can a graduate of HND Banking and Finance (2007) apply?
2. My discipline and current line is Accounting (though had a prior Banking Experience)
3. How can u help (I know my help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and the earth)

Counting for your response. Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.