Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570112 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2014
@PastorAji, You can apply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2014
PastorAji: @GoldenDr and others,
Thanks for all of these school adverts you have posted here.
BUT
1. Can a graduate of HND Banking and Finance (2007) apply?
2. My discipline and current line is Accounting (though had a prior Banking Experience)
3. How can u help (I know my help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and the earth)

Counting for your response. Thanks
Yes, you can apply and the only way I can help is by visiting here more often. Ensure you apply for banking jobs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by baba11(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
GoldenDr: A Group of Schools located in
Lagos and Ogun state require the
services of the following
instructors
INSTRUCTORS
Alimosho Campus, Lagos
English Language
Maths
ICT
Civil
Government
Economics
Business Studies
Accounts
Basic Technology
biology
Agric Science
Physics
G&C with CRS
Yoruba
Visual Arts
Music and
Home Economics
Omole Phase II Campus
Maths
Basic Tech
English Language
Economics
Civic Education
Government
P.H.E
Ogun State Campus (Ilesan Remo)
Economics.
Music
Business Studies
Home Economics
Visual Arts
TO APPLY
Handwritten application with photocopies of
credentials should be submitted in person to:
Dee Unique International College,
Alimosho: 7/9 Dee Unique Close, Abesan
Estate.
Ikeja - 7/8 Somide Odujinrin Omole Phase II
Ogun - 1 - 5 Dee Unique Avenue, Off Irolu
Road
DUE DATE: 1 August, 2013
is it 2013 or 2014 Dr?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Goldendr is doing a great job. Please help me with vacancies within bariga, oworonshoki, gbagada.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Xtfield: ABOUT CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL ADVERT.
1. The school is located in Ado Ekiti. W e have just ended our second session. Population is growing and we maintain high academic standard. We are on our own purpose built site.
2. At the moment we have 12 workers on roll and in our two years of operation we have always paid our workers promptly most times on the 23rd or 24th. We place high premium on the welfare of our staff. Among other things, we provide transport to and fro for
our staff who live far away, we give generous discounts to staff with chilren in the school and we provide a worket friendly environment. We carry out annual reviews of our workers salary. As a result we enjoy stability in staffing.
3. However we need new teacjers now because
a. Two of our teachers are getting married soon and will relocate to join their husbands.
b. We are starting the secondaru arm of the school in September.
4. We really look to employ young fresh graduates whom we can train. Such should be passionate about teaching. They should be academically sound.
3. We have great preference for fresh graduates who are currently resident in Ekiti State or Ondo States. We do not expect applications from Lagos, Ibadan, PHC etc. This is simply because
we CANNOT AFFORD THE KIND OF SALARY you will expect.
4. We cannot pay higher salaries for now because we cannot charge higher fees than we currently charge.
CALL 08109919966 if you are interested.

Can a fresh graduate apply? Not serve just yet, lives in Ibadan but does not mind living in Ado-Ekiti provided the accommodation is not expensive. Thanks in advance.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
@xtfield
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by WisdomTank: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
@Xtfield, I am a graduate of Political Science and I'm through with youth service. During my service I was privileged to be posted to a Sec. School where I taught Government, Civic education and social studies. Right now I'm in lagos in search of greener pasture and I won't mind relocating to Adoekiti if the pay is reasonably okay and if accommodation affordable. I am really passionate about teaching.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls any teaching job in woji of PHC pls tell me the names of the school that will recruit this september
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
britnex: Pls any teaching job in woji of PHC pls tell me the names of the school that will recruit this september
Woji in Ph, gosh........ and you are aking me to tell you the schools that will recuit, babe carry you cv begin dey drop for every and any school around Woji, sharperly shaperly o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
sodiqyinka:

Can a fresh graduate apply? Not serve just yet, lives in Ibadan but does not mind living in Ado-Ekiti provided the accommodation is not expensive. Thanks in advance.
Yes fresh graduates can apply but must have completed the youth service.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hollabesea: @xtfield.i just finished serving,m a graduate of English...and i wouldnt mind being part of your school
Send your CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com. Shortlisting is already on. Interview will come up in August.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Xtfield: Yes fresh graduates can apply but must have completed the youth service.
please,what's the mode of application?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
WisdomTank: @Xtfield, I am a graduate of Political Science and I'm through with youth service. During my service I was privileged to be posted to a Sec. School where I taught Government, Civic education and social studies. Right now I'm in lagos in search of greener pasture and I won't mind relocating to Adoekiti if the pay is reasonably okay and if accommodation affordable. I am really passionate about teaching.
Send your CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com fast. Shortlisting is ongoing and interview is early August.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by engroke(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
GoldenDr: There have been 28,433 views and no response as regards call up for invites or interview..............
golden doctor you are the nairalander of the year I swear. Pls don't be discouraged some people might be waiting to get the job b4 giving testimony like psquare pls keep it up.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Hollabesea:
please,what's the mode of application?
Send your CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Biology teacher
Responsibilities :
To teach the decided curriculum Take lessons
Perform lab experiments and other scientific
investigations Maintain file records of the
students Evaluate and grade students on
various parameters Provide necessary support
to meet student's instructional needs Be an
active member in all the activities related to
the subject Organize contests and field trips
Qualifications and Requirements :
NCE/B.Sc in any related discipline
22-28 years
Living within Lagos metropolis
Diligent, Smart and Passion-driven
Ready to impact knowledge efficiently to
students
Interested persons should submit his/her
cv.lightgoose@outlook.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alphalpha(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
good day pals
I just finished service and I want to teach. I am as mobile as the GSM. I can take any of the 5 core science subjects. thank you for your cooperation.
arrgh! I just remembered my bank account. I NEED A JOB RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alphalpha(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
pdppower: We need very sound and experienced teachers of English Language (most especially) and other subjects at Mhastar Probity, Ijoko, Ota, Ogun State. It's a very big school with state of the art facilities.
u need me. I am available
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 28, 2014
I received a message of being shortlisted by christfield....who else did??

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by WisdomTank: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2014
debolly: I received a message of being shortlisted by christfield....who else did??

I got the same message. Are you in lagos?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pagesweet(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Pls any teaching vacancy in abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
chukwuma101: Goldendr is doing a great job. Please help me with vacancies within bariga, oworonshoki, gbagada.
which subjects can you gandle very well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Cambridge International School Job Vacancies
in Nigeria, July 2014
Cambridge International School requires the
services of experienced and competent hands
for immediate employment in the following
positions:
Job Title: Vice Principal
Qualification
B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. Ed. in Science related
courses.
Minimum of 10 years in a related field.
Job Title: Head of Primary
Qualification
Degree in Primary/Nursery Education.
Minimum of 7 years experience in related field
from an international school.
Job Title: Subject Teachers in all Subjects
Qualification
First Degree in education in relevant field.
Experience Minimum of 5 years experience.
Applicants applying for the vacant position of
ICT teacher must be proficient in all Microsoft
office packages.
Job Title: House Patron/House Matron
Qualification
B.SC/B.A.Ed in any subject.
Minimum of 5 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should
send their CV attached with other relevant
credentials to:
management_cambridgewarri@yahoo.com OR
iyona222@yahoo.com
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2014.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
GoldenDr: which subjects can you gandle very well.
English, literature, civic Education. I have BA English and Literature and more than a year teaching experience
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PastorAji(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
GoldenDr, I appreciate
but i wanna send the cv of ma lil sis to you and mine.
(Has NCE in Agric Sci. from FCE OSIELE ABK.)
waiting on your expedited response
GoldenDr: Yes, you can apply and the only way I can help is by visiting here more often. Ensure you apply for banking jobs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
WisdomTank:

I got the same message. Are you in lagos?
No. Am in Abeokuta
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pweezy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
@goldenDr pls im interested in teaching jobs in abuja...i jst concluded my nysc and served in a secondary school where i taught economics in ss2-ss3..there was tremendous improvement during my stay...Tnx my mail is Uwemzy@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by engroke(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
I did apply to 1 of the vacancies on this thread n I have gone for the interview awaiting the good news
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good day ladies and gentlemen. To all those that I gat their CVs, pls keep peeping here and also keep checking ur mails for updates. To the fellow I asked to go to Adeniran Ogunsanya International school, my link told me that before the end of August something good ll come from that axis. To my humble EXICON, ur BELLS parole will soon materialise buh you ll do me a biig favour by going to Covenant UniversitySecondary school, ask after MR ATIBA, tell him you are from MR TEE and drop ur CV with him. I ll take it up from there. IT IS WELL
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Those staying arnd Sango/Ota/Ojuore/Iyana, u can drop ur CV @ The Ambassadors Primary School, Baby O bus stop. Then feed us back here so if therez any effort to put, we ll surely do.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by abeynoni: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Golden Dr pls do you know of any teaching vacancy in Ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.