Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2585298 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Here are the details for the Get-Together party...

A committee was formed for the planning and organizing..
The committee met at Oshodi Mr. Biggs and while the meeting was going on, they(Committee) were updating the chat group live and some people from the chat group made contributions which was in-turn discussed by the committee.

Everything was happening synonymously at the end these
were the conclusions...

1.The get-together was given a theme called "Teaching- a
way out of unemployment" this theme is subject to
modification later(suggestions are welcomed);

2. We are to levy ourselves a fee of 2k(two thousand naira)
each for the party;

3. Gatecrashers are not allowed as attendance is strictly by
invitation which will be mailed to each individual that has
paid the levy of 2k.(There will be security to stop those
without invitation from getting in);

4. Anyone bringing guest would have to pay same levy of 2k
for the guest that is the least amount possible to cater for one person and we wouldn't want to discriminate on that day;

5. The levy is to be paid into an account in First bank;

6. The date for the get-together is Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 10.00am prompt;

7. We are still soliciting for donations both in cash and in
kind..(some peeps made little donations though. "Chin-chin" and another said will donate "2crates of malt."We won't mind if "you" donate something as well #smiles#;

8. Payment deadline is a week before the date for the party;

9. Venue is St Lawrence Comprehensive College. A small
school around Command Ipaja ..the precise address would be posted soon, the school can be easily accessed fom Meiran, Ijoko, Abule-Egba, Oshodi, Ile-Epo, Agege, Super, Oke-Aro, Fagba and environs;

10. Keep the chat-group alive.

signed
Upload111
for inquiries pm the Public Relations Officer (upload 111).

Efforts are made to cater for distant members.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
artisticallyart:
By Prof. Gday
GUIDE ON WRITING A LESSON NOTE.

TEACHER:MR GDAY
SCHOOL: ARSENAL SEC SCHL,LONDON.
SUBJECT:COMPUTER SCIENCE
TOPIC:DATA BASE
SUB TOPIC: TYPES OF DATABASE
CLASS:SS1
PEROD: 4TH or Either SINGLE OR DOUBLE
DATE:17AD
DURATION:40MIN
AV.AGE OF THE LEARNER:12-14 YEARS OLD
INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS USED: SLIDE,LAPTOP,MAGNETIC BOARD.
REFERENCE MATERIALS USED:COMPUTER FOR SMART BRAINS BY PROF GDAY. 2014. NAIRALAND PUBLISHER LTD

Teaching Objectives: By the end of the lesson the students should be able to:
1. Define database,
2. Explain different types of database
3. Explain advantages and disadvantages of each type of database
4. List the importance of database.

Previous Knowledge: The students had been taught application software in the previous class.

Content:
1. Definition of Database
2. Types:Manual,Digital etc
3. Disadvantages

Presentation: The teacher introduced the topic of the lesson by leading the class in giving the definition of database.

Step 1: types of database

Step 2: disadvantages

Step 3: advantages

Step 4: the importance

Summary of the lesson

Evaluation:

Assignment:

N.B: This can be used for either primary or Secondary school lesson plan.
Attention to all would-be or prospective teachers not in education line.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
moneybag911:
Bros, abeg what is the name of that your Abeokuta school lemme dust up my CV and apply cos am experiencing a whole lot of inconvenience in my present school. Please scrible down the email Tnx.
Cool down!!!! you have to start from somewhere. All the great members to this thread from the op, avicky, Boss manie, evasthy, Chief Educationists xtfield a.k.a Grandpa, Kendraloops, MamaDDD, vickyhills, artisticallyart, Islamic, Engrcharlesid, chrisdenis01, oluemmakay, peybutton, Ofumaria, LaurelP, Givemejoy, Pastordoalone(RIP), choirmistress, Captaindo, Mr.Olai, upload 111, ravenskar alias Prof., Odunharry all started from somewhere before they are now enjoying the pain of yesterday.
Read about their humble beginnings..........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
chinksy7:
Recruiting REFINERS SCHOOLS Send C.V. to refinersschools@hotmail.com Must live within vicinity (Sangotedo, Lekki)
still recruiting
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
artisticallyart:
Blossom Rose incorporated
Our clients, a Government approved School is in need of a suitable candidate for this positions
1. Geography
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
4. Biology
5. Economics
6. Account
7. Business Studies
8. Basic Science
9. Basic Technology
10. Woodwork
11. Technical drawing
12. C.R.S
13. English
14. Mathematics
15. Yoruba
16. P.H.E
17. Commerce
18. Agricultural science
19. Fine Art
20. History
21. Government
22. Civic education/Social studies

Responsibilities:
• The teacher enhances inter-personal relationship among the students
• The teacher uses the curriculum, and current research based instructional practices to develop interdisciplinary units of instruction that meet both the group and individual needs of students
• The teacher is responsible for maintaining an on-going dialogue with other specially teachers and coordinating curriculum integration and implementation with these teachers
• The teacher works with students of various abilities assigned the classroom, including those with learning differences as diagnosed
• The teacher may be required to participate in meetings, training, and planning cooperatives to fully meet each child’s needs
• The teacher uses various assessment tools/strategies such as observations, children’s work samples, etc. to help make instructional decisions for individual students.

Qualifications:
• Only professionally trained teachers (BSc.Ed, B. Ed, PGDE, NCE, M. Ed, ).
• Preferably, candidates should be resident around Oshodi, Isolo, Ajao, Gbagada, Yaba environs
• 2 years experience
APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD CV TO blossomroseincorporated@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
avicky:

Don't you go out?
If you're in Kuje haven't you seen schools like Glory and Praise, New Hope Intl schools, Kingdom Heritage, Aflon, Grace Garden, Capital science, Nigeria Ghana Intl school?

Stay here and be looking for school then.
you too harsh now.... you know say you be women leader for this thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
international school in Aba, Abia State is URGENTLY in need of AN EXPERIENCED TEACHERS. The applicant MUST be a resident of Aba, Abia State. Interested applicant should send his/her C.V. to: konyest@gmail.com

Need a job? Call 08025857353 (Mon~Fri, 8am to 4pm) We will be glad to serve you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
dejai99 , morrygreat , moneybag911 (m ), MrOlai , Pithecellobium (m ), chiomaBe (f ), dunnybaby26 , jekks , Sunnypar( m ), artisticallyar Una good evening o!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnybaby26: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sunnypar:
what efforts have you made? have you submitted your CV to schools in your locality? have you been called for interview and disappointed? if your answers is no, please get to work.

Though am nt d poster bt I like ur manner of approach.smone actually askd me if I dnt go out nd I should stay here nd be lookin 4 a job which sounded so insulting.thanks 4 d good work

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnybaby26: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sunnypar:
dejai99 , morrygreat , moneybag911 (m ), MrOlai , Pithecellobium (m ), chiomaBe (f ), dunnybaby26 , jekks , Sunnypar( m ), artisticallyar Una good evening o!!!!
Evening bros nd thanks 4 cautionin dt sis dt wnted me 2 run away frm d thread

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by masties2(f): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2015
Good evening great people. This thread has been so helpful an I hope to be a part of the get together to be able to meet some of the great minds here. I interviewed for a big sch at Lekki for drama/ English teacher. Hoping to hear good news soon. However, pls how can I get info for further training. I have a pgde but I know these gradeA schs like more qualifications. It is about time to move on to better paying sch I have done my fair share of teaching 4 subjects on peanuts even with a very sound result. Now I have the experience. Thanks so much.Cc
avicky
Maine
Artisticallyart
Sunnypar
Upload111
Ofumarie
Xtfield
And others
Thanks so much
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by masties2(f): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Good evening great people. This thread has been so helpful and I hope to be a part of the get together to be able to meet some of the great minds here. I interviewed for a big sch at Lekki for drama/ English teacher. Hoping to hear good news soon. However, pls how can I get info for further training. I have a pgde but I know these gradeA schs like more qualifications. It is about time to move on to better paying sch I have done my fair share of teaching 4 subjects on peanuts even with a very sound result. Now I have the experience. Thanks so much.Cc
avicky
Maine
Artisticallyart
Sunnypar
Upload111
Ofumarie
Xtfield
And others
Thanks so much
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jashar(f): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2015
Sunnypar:
Jashar.....for your attention

Thank you so much for this. smiley

But the location is too far for me and I can't relocate to that area for now.
The farthest I can go is VI. Ikeja and it's environs , Berger, Ojodu, ketu are still ok.

Thanks once again.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jashar(f): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2015
artisticallyart:
Very simple......but are you ready for the task ahead?if yes, what is your location and as a secretary be prepared to type all subjects and if the school happen to have a primary school............welcome to hardwork.

Ok. I stay @ Mowe. Where is the location of the school?

I have actually taught during my NYSC o... I kinda liked it then. just want to go into admin for awhile.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2015
artisticallyart:
We usually advise(avicky is that correct) you submit your resume with schools within and a found your vicinity

Yes, it is. grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Sunnypar:
you too harsh now.... you know say you be women leader for this thread.

Toh, nor vex.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2015
dunnybaby26:

Though am nt d poster bt I like ur manner of approach.smone actually askd me if I dnt go out nd I should stay here nd be lookin 4 a job which sounded so insulting.thanks 4 d good work

Thanks for the mention. You try.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2015
manie:

It depends on your qualification, subject and location. They have 3 branches in Lagos ie Idimu, Ikeja and VGC. But the range is between 90k and 150k.

Yes, i know. The ejigbo campus is a stone throw to my house.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2015
manie:

They will not pay more than 150k except you are a management staff.

Alright sir. Thanks sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2015
tenderlyme:
Avicky &Utchvicky thank u so much am grateful a friend i confided in also suggested child psychology funny enuff i neva knew a word in French i jst chose it ftm d options given in my pre-degree bck then though nobody to sprak with at home...................Do i go to the websitecof NOUN & check or do they hv any small campuses i can find out frm is it cheaper.............................LASTLY am not trying to be oliver twist abeg i need somethin to do dis holidays na ijebu pple full my estate again keep it up here all mods wey i no sabi una name

Just google study centres in lagos or your place of residence and make enquiries. Or check their addresses on the website. I don't know their address.

Then also spread your cvs in schools around your area.
It is well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Yem0350: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Sunnypar:
Due to expansion, urgent vacancies exist in the following subjects for immediate employment
: 1. Physics (B.Sc. Ed)
2. Mathematics (B.Sc. Ed)
3. Biology (B.Sc. Ed)
4. Home economics (B.Sc. Ed)
5. Economics (B.Sc. Ed)
6. Mechanical Engineering (HND/B.Sc)
7. PHE (B.Sc.Ed) .
8. Civic (B.Sc.Ed)

Accommodation is available.
The school is located @ Agric in Ikorodu LGA of Lagos state

Send ur CV to: e*@gmail.com
Pls, dis-regard this advert. I don't know how the poster comes about my email. I was surprised this morning to receive multiple of CV in my mail box.
Once again, stop sending CV to e**@gmail.com. The email belongs to me.
To the poster, pls, be warned.
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnybaby26: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2015
@ avicky,thanks ma,jst dt d reply vex me small lol.thanks 4 d skuls sha,as soon as we settle down I wil start d hunt.av u lived in kuje b4?ao come u ar conversant wt d skuls?thanks again
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Teaching vacancies at Christ The Redeemer's College Christ hill Sagamu Ogun State in the following subjects:
Mathematics (4)
Physics
Biology and other subjects
Apply ASAP!
Source- a friend that works there.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by felai: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2015
http://www.crcchristhill.org/newsdetail.asp?ID=25

JOB VACANCIES JOB VACANCIES(Christ The Redeemer's College, Sagamu)
. Experienced staff are needed in the following areas: 
SUBJECTS:
1. Mathematics/Further Mathematics
2. English Language
3. Geography
4. Chemistry
5. Physics
6. Financial Account
7. History
8. Government/ Civic
9. Biology 
Qualifications and Requirements a) Minimum of B.Ed. / B.Sc (Ed) in related fields b) Minimum of 5 years cognate experience c) Certified IGCSE instructor d) WAEC/NECO Accredited Marker e) Good leadership skills f) Good communication and interpersonal skills  
 Interested persons should apply online on our home page and also forward their handwritten applications with detailed cv, phone number(s) and E-mail address to “The Principal” through hr@crcchristhill.org immediately. 
 Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.  Registrar. 08062411840.
For The Principal

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by felai: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by morrygreat: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sunnypar:
dejai99 , morrygreat , moneybag911 (m ),
MrOlai , Pithecellobium (m ), chiomaBe (f ), dunnybaby26 ,
jekks , Sunnypar( m ), artisticallyar Una good evening o!!!!

Good day, how are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.