Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573564 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oneluvs: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2015
GoldenDr:

@folabunmi, I do not know if they are still in the market. Gateway to success or Ugo .C. Ugo.

Yeah am sure of Ugo. C. Ugo is still in the market selling,All these are from one publisher English Grammer Vol. 2,Mathematics vol. 1 and the General Study from Arstoff Publication Limited, Also get federal government past questions for Common Entrance Examination (Neco). With these I totally believe no more challenges your students will excel if you make proper use of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2015
@utchvikky, 61% failed English and Mathematics is that not a pointer to the fact of the abysmal state of our Education system. It is a big problem for education in this country.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by morrygreat: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2015
artisticallyart:
Kendraloops asked a question make una no just they observe without contributing now. imagine if Oga at the top was not updating this thread, it would have died since.

Adenaicky- Iya whats it the level

Engrcharlesid- Oh boy you no dey tire to look this thread,

morrygreat- you can't be in port and get a job in Ilorin ,

lufizzkids- Congratulations in advance,

Sunnypar- How far we never see as from you,

oneluvs- Keeps us together,

islamics- Have we seen Alisha,

2Str8- how far with your tutorial services,

omawunmie85- You hardly comment, why? you are one of the most experience hands we have on this thread,

MizzD- How was work?,

babajeje123- Hope you do not play nairabet?

eddd- how are you doing?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2015
A customer care job is available at Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Only for people that understands and can speak Hausa/Igbo fluenty
*must have atleast OND and
*must not be older than 27yrs.The interview will be coming up this Saturday 14/8/2015.
Interested candidates should call.08026353471
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Its a crime to pay an employee below minimum wage..
MINIMUM WAGE LAW OF NIGERIA (2011)
NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2011
A Bill
For
An Act to amend the National Minimum Wage Act Cap. N61 Laws of the Federation of
Nigeria, 2004 to provide for a revised national minimum wage and; for related matters.
r J Commencement
ENACTED by the National Assembly of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria:
1. The National Minimum Wage Act Cap. N61 Laws of the Federation
of Nigeria, 2004 (in this Act referred to as "the Principal Act" as
amended, is further amended as set out in this Act.
2. Section 1 of the Principal Act is amended in subsection (1) by
substituting for the existing subsection (1) a new subsection "( 1)":
"(1) As from the commencement of this Act, it shall be the duty
of every employer (except as provided for under the principal
Act as amended) to pay a wage not less than the national
minimum wage ofNI8,000.00 per month to every worker under
his establishment".
3. Section 3 of the Principal Act is amended in subsection (1) by
substituting for the amount:
(a) Nl 00.00 in line 5, the amount N20,000.00;and
(b) Nl 0.00 in line 6, the amount N 1,000.
4. Section 5 of the Principal Act is amended by substituting for the
amount:
(a)NIOO.OOin line 6, the amountN20,000.00; and
(b) NlOO.OOin line 6 the amountNl,OOO.
5. This Act may be cited as the National Minimum Wage (Amendment)
Act,2011.
Note : The latest amendment reads 20 Thousand naira and not 18'k..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Victory City College Ikere, Ekiti State, urgently needs teachers in both English Language and Mathematics subjects.
Send ur CV to: busuyem@yahoo.com
busuyem confirm the above.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Paul Esther Consulting - Our client, an international Educational institution, is recruiting young graduates into a nine- month graduate trainee programme, to fill the position of:

Job Title: Teachers Graduate Trainee Programme

Job Requirements
If you are a new graduate or just completed NYSC and wish to build a career in teaching, then here is an opportunity for you.

Prospective candidates must not be older than 25 years of age and must have a B.Sc, B.A, NCE, HND or B.EDU in any of the following courses:
Linguistics
Social Studies
Food & Nutrition
Electrical Electronics.
ICT
Mathematics
Biology
English
Chemistry
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2015.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to: helpdesk@peconsults.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by debris: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Yes. Cornesther is still available i was dir on wednesday to drop my cv, though is a small school owned by a church... Luck

Hi are they still taking CV for cornesther school and please what's the location?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=GoldenDr post=36834331] Sir pls any info abt hw much schools pay @ Ogbomosho.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=adetoks19 post=36835474][/quote] it depends on the school. Some "Kereje" schools do not pay, while some schools that are member of AISIEN pay well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manjuninho(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2015
I will really like to thank those who deem it fit to open this type of thread and those who have made it a point of duty in updating it.
Am a NCE graduate from Osun state COE, studied POL/SOS but due to the strike embarked upon by the staff of the institution I have been unable to get my certificate so all I have is TO WHOM and I have no previous teaching experience except for my teaching practice which experience makes me love teaching so much.
Having said this, can I get a job in a secondary school with TO WHOM? And I won't mind if anybody can help me. I stay around Matogun,Olambe,Akute,Ajuwon and Iju-Ishaga axis.

Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by omawunmie85: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Am very sorry sir,i just enjoy being a quite observer.kudos to u all.
artisticallyart:
Kendraloops asked a question make una no just they observe without contributing now. imagine if Oga at the top was not updating this thread, it would have died since.

Adenaicky- Iya whats it the level

Engrcharlesid- Oh boy you no dey tire to look this thread,

morrygreat- you can't be in port and get a job in Ilorin ,

lufizzkids- Congratulations in advance,

Sunnypar- How far we never see as from you,

oneluvs- Keeps us together,

islamics- Have we seen Alisha,

2Str8- how far with your tutorial services,

omawunmie85- You hardly comment, why? you are one of the most experience hands we have on this thread,

MizzD- How was work?,

babajeje123- Hope you do not play nairabet?

eddd- how are you doing?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2015
manjuninho:
I will really like to thank those who deem it fit to open this type of thread and those who have made it a point of duty in updating it.
Am a NCE graduate from Osun state COE, studied POL/SOS but due to the strike embarked upon by the staff of the institution I have been unable to get my certificate so all I have is TO WHOM and I have no previous teaching experience except for my teaching practice which experience makes me love teaching so much.
Having said this, can I get a job in a secondary school with TO WHOM? And I won't mind if anybody can help me. I stay around Matogun,Olambe,Akute,Ajuwon and Iju-Ishaga axis.

Thanks
Did you state the reason(s) in your To Whom?
Although, it quite difficult with that especially when there is no other substantial document(s) to back your claims. Be that at it may, go around the aforementioned areas and drop your résumé with schools within and around that axis.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops(f): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Larry37:

you are welcome bro....it requires in-depth knowledge and experience what did you study in school?

studied estate mgt, I don't think I can handle it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2015
kendraloops:

studied estate mgt, I don't think I can handle it.
Management subjects such as geography, social and civic studies, commerce and economic is what you would fit in properly. However, still try making the interview.
Remember we learn both on and off the job, besides the experience would be helpful.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2015
omawunmie85:
Am very sorry sir,i just enjoy being a quiet observer.kudos to u all.
Madam, this is so unfair, with your wealth of experience you do not want us to benefit.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by islamics(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2015
aalymah:

pls ow do I apply?..thers no link to click on.
tanx in anticipation 4ur prompt response
You can send your application to info@taqwaschools.org
or
The Managing Director, 
Taqwa Private Schools,
7-11, Taqwa Crescent, 
Off Iju Road, 
Ifako-Agege, 
Lagos State.
According to my Google search 11th might be the deadline
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bome01(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2015
Update on teaching Jobs in Warri pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by folabunmi(f): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2015
GoldenDr:

@folabunmi, I do not know if they are still in the market. Gateway to success or Ugo .C. Ugo.
@GoldenDr,thanks very much.i will go and get them at the bookshop.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Bome01:
Update on teaching Jobs in Warri pls
Yes, what efforts have you made so far?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by masties2(f): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2015
Shared Channel Post
JOB OPPORTUNITY UPDATE C0041ED76

RECRUITMENT OF PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN LAGOS STATE.
APPLICATION ONLINE: WWW.lagossubeb.gov.ng

REQUIREMENT:
NCE, B.ed, B.sc with PGD EDUCATION.
AGE: 21 to 35 years. DEADLINE= FRIDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2015.

AFTER APPLIED ONLINE, SUBMIT UR CV TO SUBEB OFFICE @ MARYLAND SCHOOLS COMPLEX, MARYLAND - IKEJA.

Pls how true is this? Someone should pls confirm. It was sent to me. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by masties2(f): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2015
artisticallyart:

Please inform them o!!!!
Underemployment? Location? have you submitted your cv ? This is the "transfer market" get signed by a new club.

Location- Lagos Isolo. Am working hard at it and seriously chasing one school at Lekki. Thanks for your words of encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manjuninho(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2015
GoldenDr:

Did you state the reason(s) in your To Whom?
Although, it quite difficult with that especially when there is no other substantial document(s) to back your claims. Be that at it may, go around the aforementioned areas and drop your résumé with schools within and around that axis.

The TO WHOM was issued as a stand in document till the original result is released but the industrial action has stalled the facilitation of the certificate.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by btaliat(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
I hope I am not that late to join this great forum. I wish teaching jobs around ibadan should be posted also.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
btaliat:
I hope I am not that late to join this great forum. I wish teaching jobs around ibadan should be posted also.
As a teacher , do check your sentence construction properly.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
PRESS RELEASES Misinformation on SUBEB Recruitment 11-Aug-2015 Please be informed that the Lagos SUBEB is not conducting any Recruitment exercise as at today, kindly disregard the false information as per Lagos Subeb recruitment, its total false. Please inform others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops(f): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
GoldenDr:

Management subjects such as geography, social and civic studies, commerce and economic is what you would fit in properly. However, still try making the interview.
Remember we learn both on and off the job, besides the experience would be helpful.

you're totally right!! I can teach those subjects with ease. I thought basic tech was just gonna be like them but from info gotten here, I'd better not go and disgrace my family there at the interview. Thanks all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by btaliat(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
upload111:

Hmm, some people like "being noticed". Anyway, can u pls point out the grammatical flaw from the post. If not for my sake, do it for the sake of others. Thanks in adva

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by btaliat(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
upload111:

Hmm, some people like "being noticed". Anyway, can u pls point out the grammatical flaw from the post. If not for my sake, do it for the sake of others. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by opeasho(f): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
masties2:
Shared Channel Post
JOB OPPORTUNITY UPDATE C0041ED76

RECRUITMENT OF PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN LAGOS STATE.
APPLICATION ONLINE: WWW.lagossubeb.gov.ng

REQUIREMENT:
NCE, B.ed, B.sc with PGD EDUCATION.
AGE: 21 to 35 years. DEADLINE= FRIDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2015.

AFTER APPLIED ONLINE, SUBMIT UR CV TO SUBEB OFFICE @ MARYLAND SCHOOLS COMPLEX, MARYLAND - IKEJA.

Pls how true is this? Someone should pls confirm. It was sent to me. Thanks

I don't think this is true, I just left the SUBEB office now and they claim not to know anything about openings. Saying they have had many people since morning coming to drop CV'S and wondering where they got the info.
I left disappointed, just wasted my time and transport.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sorry
opeasho:

I don't think this is true, I just left the SUBEB office now and they claim not to know anything about openings. Saying they have had many people since morning coming to drop CV'S and wondering where they got the info.
I left disappointed, just wasted my time and transport.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
btaliat:
What efforts have you made?

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.