Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2585630 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Funminicrown:

How many years teaching experience and av u taught in d primary sectn b4?
less dan 8yrs
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
no1fan:
Good evening fellow educators. its been a while. so glad to be amongst you. Please house is rhere a way I can get photocopies of the marking guide of geography of the last waec.All my students passed but would love to know what they look out for when marking. Thanks.
Check the WAEC thread......you should have marked the last WAEC to be able to lay your hand on it. NECO coordination is on Friday. Good evening.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Check the wan Oga @ the top posted.....its fits you.
adetoks19:

less dan 8yrs
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pweedie alias Ayodeji.......are you in Enugu? How far with the teaching job?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is an advice to thread members teaching post-primary should try and participate in NECO coordination and NABTEB.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
nitane25:
got d invite too. Thers accomodation4 successful applicants. Hop2see u $ succeed as well.
OlafisoyeIbukun.....
.congratulations
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by illoQuenz(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sunnypar:
I sign for fame And not for shame All the same I sign my name.......Sunnypar.
Lol, nice rhymes.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oneluvs: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
artisticallyart:
This is an advice to thread members teaching post-primary should try and participate in NECO coordination and NABTEB.

How do I participate in both, pls explain further
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
hilaomo:
big school when no wan pay big money jo!!!ain't saying their pay package is bad though,just saying 80k no go reach me buy drugs if I begin shuttle from island to mainland everyday... But kia!my mind be dey calculate how I for take marry the ED daughter when dey interview me that day,just say money no allow us reach agreement!S/O to Newhall,ain't easy being an employer of labour.
You are not sharp.....you would have solved half of your problem.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
illoQuenz:

Pls could you help me with information about the school in Ago as I reside in relatively close proximity to that area. Pls reply ASAP.
Get across to uglychic....... or look at previous pages to get the needed information.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
oneluvs:
How do I participate in both, pls explain further
Check the NECO thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
is that 80k for MSc or BSc holder?
hilaomo:
big school when no wan pay big money jo!!!ain't saying their pay package is bad though,just saying 80k no go reach me buy drugs if I begin shuttle from island to mainland everyday... But kia!my mind be dey calculate how I for take marry the ED daughter when dey interview me that day,just say money no allow us reach agreement!S/O to Newhall,ain't easy being an employer of labour.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
An international school in Abuja is recruiting teachers for the following subjects:
1. Biology
2. Chemistry
3. Physics
4. Basic Science
5. Hausa,
6. Islamic Religious Knowledge,
7. ICT
8. PHE
9. Geography,
10. Government,
11. Economics,
12. Mathematics,
13. English Language,
14. Basic Technology,
15. IGCSE Teachers
16. Nurse
17. Housemaster
Educational qualification is a Bachelors Degree from a recognized institution from a field relevant to the above, and an experience in the position is an added advantage .
If you meet up with the requirements above, kindly send your CV to jobs@cloneshouse.com with the subject field stating the role you are applying for eg "English Language" as the case may be on or before Friday, August 21 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
artisticallyart:

You are not sharp.....you would have solved half of your problem.
y must you smoke weed before commentingnot every1 has got a problem like you Mr sharp guy!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jekks(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
illoQuenz:

Thanks for the info. Any idea what their pay package is like?
maybe 25k/30k i guess not sure but you can give it try. I wish you best of luck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aim07:
is that 80k for MSc or BSc holder?
B.Sc!!!such school go tie you down with protocol
...me make I like waka!such environs go hinder man hussle!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MissClassy15: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sunnypar:

Your credentials original and photocopies, means of identification. Location.
Please follow Lanre Olusola on twitter

@sunnypar please,I'm also interested but I don't have a twitter account. Can you please give me details of the NECO marking center in Alimosho LGA? I stay around Ikotun.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by illoQuenz(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
jekks:
maybe 25k/30k i guess not sure but you can give it try. I wish you best of luck
Wow, that's not interesting @ all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sunnypar:
My subjects.... Excellent. Three students- 3b's 3c's and 1A and 2c's. They withheld some students result.
Nice one and why were some students result withheld?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
chrisdenis01:

Well, its the Firstcareerrecurtiment, a friend called me to attend with my CV, then we were ask to Write a lesson plan...and citing of certificate.... After 2days, we were ask. To come for micro teaching.finally yesterday was the deal day...just thanking God all through.
w@ certificate if I may ask.........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
afynwa:
ok,thanks
You are welcome........remember "giving up is not an option"

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2015
nitane25:
very soond testimonies wil roll. Nice one. Bettr pay Lol
amen oooo@testimonies
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 1:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Sunnypar:
Check the wan Oga @ the top posted.....its fits you.
Please on which page on the thread is it posted?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kazrem(m): 2:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Sunnypar:
A party for thread members.
Bro please acknowledge the pm I sent you. I want to ask something personal.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 3:39am On Aug 13, 2015
A Muslim school in aboru area of iyana-ipaja needs teaching staff as well as Mualim (Islamic studies cleric), send your name, qualifications to 08187256312

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2015
You have been short-listed to participate in Best Legacy Group of Schools, Oke-Owode, Ogbomosho, Oyo State recruitment aptitude test holding on Sat Aug. 15&Mon Aug. 17 by 10am daily in the school premises. Kindly send a reply to 07038947777 within 24hrs stating ur name and the day you will be available.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Ikeja Grammar School, Oshodi
MissClassy15:

@sunnypar please,I'm also interested but I don't have a twitter account. Can you please give me details of the NECO marking center in Alimosho LGA? I stay around Ikotun.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Larry37:

Nice one and why were some students result withheld?
you know the deal now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Kazrem:

Bro please acknowledge the pm I sent you. I want to ask something personal.
Drop your contacts I will flash you. My mail account was hacked.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2015
GoldenDr:
Experienced teachers are need URGENTLY
Apply for the following vacant subjects:
a.Mathematis,
b. Physics,
c. Chemistry
d. Biology and
e. Basic science.
Note: Only Akure, Ondo state base should apply.
email your cv to abayo111@yahoo.com or call this number:08039368597 on or before Friday 14, August, 2015.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2015
IDrock:
Job Title: Hostel House Father

Job Description:

To lead, manage and monitor the
running of the boarding house in
accordance with the Roemichs
standard for boarding schools.

To provide all boarders with the best
possible experience of a boarding
education by ensuring a challenging
and supportive environment: a home
away from home for boarders.

To oversee Health and Safety
standards and requirements within the
Boarding House in line with school
policies.

Job Requirements

Application Closing Date:

23rd August, 2015.

Method of Application:

Qualified and Interested candidates
should kindly send their CV's

N.B:

Level of Experience will be of high
consideration.

If any company or recruiter demands
money from you, please report to us
immediately.

You can send
applications to roemichsschool@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.