Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575280 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Flakeson:
FEEDBACK
I attended the written interview at SUNSHINE Ibadan today. Questions were set on English, maths, current affairs, teaching techniques, and based on individual's subject area. We're also asked to write lesson note on a topic in our subject area.
I've done my best and I'm expecting a call or msg from them soon.
Congratulations.Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Del & Bell Nigeria Limited (A Licensee of NIIT) Recruitment. NIIT is a leading IT training institute with operations in over 40 countries and is ranked amongst top 20 IT institutes across the globe.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: CISCO and MCSE Instructor

Job Description
The ideal applicant will be tasked with the responsibility of:

Teaching CISCO technology, with the objective of addressing the need for Infrastructure management services with a range of network services and network devices.
Managing and troubleshooting networks to provide practical and experimental learning experience to the students.
Teaching skills in Infrastructure management, aimed at deploying, building, designing, optimising and operating technologies for Windows Server Administration

Qualifications
The ideal applicant must have:

A minimum of Bachelor's degree or HND
Professional certifications in Cisco (CCNA or CCNP) and/or Microsoft (MCITP; MCSE or MCSA)
Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills

Application Closing Date
30th September, 2015.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: sfaculty@niitportharcourt.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olabisiano76(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
artisticallyart:
@Mushin.
Yes I want to know what they are into
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ronie24(f): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
artisticallyart:
LucieFavour - Lucy baby loke loke

Tomi777- Tom west

jekks- how far with that package

adetoks19- Oga make you gatecrash Best Legacy because them invite people residing outside the state

Ronie24- Babe, what's the level?

McViva4- Hi

Inioge- Submit you cv to schools within and around your area and do not forget feedback

phatk..... howdy?

avicky- Women leader, no be so o!!!!
still hanging dere o my bro. Hustle continues 2mao by submittin CVs around. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ronie24(f): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sunnypar:
Classroom and Secondary school teachers needed at 19, Thomas Saloko Str., Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
Call for more information: 08072024768.
Note: The ad. was written on a wall.
pls how do I locate dis place from Ogba bustop? Thank U
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funminicrown: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
adetoks19:

Ok Ma'am

Av cald bt nt gtn thru... i think ur number is switched off or maybe its network.. wil try again
So sowie abt dat, try giv update as it goes.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Job Title: Head Teacher
Qualification and Experience
At least a degree in Education or a PGDE
A minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in a school management position.
Other Requirements:
He or She must have a Montessori qualification and experience, good IT skills.
Must be innovative, must be result oriented with high interpersonal relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's online to:
henriettaahonsi@yahoo.co.uk and babajidefunsho@yahoo.com
Or
Submit hard copy to:
Plot 4, Block 77a CMD Road,
Shangisha,
Magodo,
Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thank you to everyone that has contributed in no small measure to this thread. I say a very big thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Job Title: Class Teacher (KS2 English Language)
Report to: Head Teacher via Deputy Head, Academics
Supervise: Students
Responsibilities
Successful candidate will be required to teach English Language (Grammar, Creative Writing, Comprehension, Reading, Verbal Reasoning etc.).
They will required to provide quality educational service to every child as well as maintain a comfortable learning environment within nd outside the classroom
Requirements
The Ideal Candidates must possess: B.Ed. or B.A/B.Sc attained at a minimum of Second Class, with NCE or PGDE qualification.
A minimum of 3 years experience in a bench marked school
ICT Proficiency
Creative thinking skills
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application, attaching current Resume (not more than 3 pages long) to:
teacherrecruitment@rocketmail.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by magodolagos: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Teaching Staff Vacancies!

About the Company

Our Client is a Preschool and Primary School located at Victoria Island, Lagos. There curriculum is designed to give your child the best learning experience possible.

Position:

Preschool Teaching Staff
Primary School Teaching Staff

For More Info: http://www.magodolagos.com/index.php/en/post-detail/14/Teaching-Staff-Vacancies
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Next Tomorrow is NECO coordination, gatecrashers be there by 9.00am. Information gathered so far is that the center is at Ikeja Grammar school, Oshodi, if it not there please visit the nearest WAEC coordination center-visit the WAEC thread for venues.
Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Call the number. It was written on the wall of Konga Drop off point.
Ronie24:
pls how do I locate dis place from Ogba bustop? Thank U
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Our Client is a Preschool and Primary School located at Victoria Island, Lagos. There curriculum is designed to give your child the best learning experience possible.
Position:
Preschool Teaching Staff
Primary School Teaching Staff
Qualifications and Requirements:
Graduates only
Good written and communication skills
Expatriates and Nationals
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV and Cover letter to: ‘jobs.mctimothyassociates@gmail.com’, stating the position as subject of the email.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uglychick(f): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
I've no idea if they r still accepting cv. I was invited in respect of the cv i submitted in April during 2nd term holiday period.
debris:

Please which school it's that in okota and are they still accepting CV
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
olabisiano76:
Yes I want to know what they are into
They are a recruitment agency for schools, you open a file with #500(it might have changed now, the price) and you part with 35% of your first month salary. They would get you the job. He is also into Private Practice(Home tutor).

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abiababe(f): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
7A730AE3
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Areas Sales Manager
Experience in a biscuit sales or manufacturing firm.
.Safety Officer
.Admin Officer
.Tinline machine Operator
should have experience in a manufacturing /FMCG organisation
Qualified persons should send their CV"s to careers@fmclgrp.com on or before friday 14th August
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Abiababe:
7A730AE3
why did you drop your bbm pin?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Odunharry: For those who need guide on preparation of a lesson note The key component of a lesson note are Behavioral objective,content,presentation,conclusion A brief description of a lesson note..it is a plan design by a teacher to achieve stated edu obj. WHY IS IT IMPORTANT? It important cos it as a guide and other teacher can use it to teach when u are not available NOW LET GO TO EACH COMPONENT OF A lesson note *******behavioral objective is very vital..it a statement of intended action/what you ought to achieve at the end of the lesson.. ********CONTENT it has to do with the lesson itself....evrything you ought to teach the student *******INSTRUCTIONAL/ REFERENCE MATERIAL Your reference material are mainly ur textbook whch u will use in teachng... Instructional material are tools/ materials that aid teaching.Instructional materials support learning content..examples are charts,textbooks,radio,tv,projector etc note: Instructional materials varies and depend on the content,learners age,class size,subject itself etc... For a large class,it adviceabl to use instructional materials that appeals to both sight and sound...A projector is suitable in this case.. For a small class,chart place in front of the class is suitable etc Now Let assume u are teaching transportation/money to j.s class..it preferable u get a chart displaying the diffrent mode of transportation/denomination of d naira currency for them to understand the class better. If you are teaching accounting ,let say Final accounts.it important to get copies of p n l acct/balance sheet of any plc so that the student will know how a pnl or balance sheet looks like.. Finally.instructionl materials make lessons more interesting ****PRESENTATION This are step u will take during the course of the lesson to achieve ur stated objective.it should be in line with ur behavioral objective Let assume you are teachng database and in the previous class you taught the class Computer Your presentation will go thus, ***STEP1: The teacher ask the following question from the previous class a.what is a computer b.state 2 use of computer c.list ten users of computer ***STEP2:the teacher introduce the lesson by defining what a database is ***STEP3: The teacher gives advantage and disadvantage of database ***STEP4: The teacher state the importance of database ***STEP 5:The teacher summarises the whole lesson and welcome questions from student ********EVALUATION Your evaluation must be in line with ur behavioral objective..if you intend to achieve four objective in the course of ur lesson,ur evaluation must have four questions. Let assume our behavioral objectives are.. At the end of d lesson,student should be able to 1.Define database 2.State the importance of database 3. State advantage and disadvantages of database.. Your evaluation question to the student will be 1.define database 2.state importance of database 3.state advantage and disadvantage of database note: Manner in which student respond to ur evaluation question will tell you how far you have been able to achieve ur stated objective

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
masties2:

Good luck in your exams. I wrote mine last year.

Happy birthday Avicky aka women leader

Artistically art, salute! Sunnypar welldone o. My oga at d top GoldenDr more grease to your elbow!

Thanks for the shout out. I do appreciate. wink

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
artisticallyart:
[size=45pt][/size]Dr. avicky. PSC, JSC, Ssce, B.sc, Pgde, M.sc, PhD in view, Mon plus ey, happy birthday[right][/right]

grin. No pdp or apc there? Thank God.
I'm grateful.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Engrcharlesid, which kind phone you dey use? You should have taken time to edit it properly, thanks anyway.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
TemmyWon:
Using this medium to celebrate foremost and progressive NL Big Sister and member board of Governors on this thread Madam Avicky. Happy birthday ma, many more years of pleasant testimonies.

Amen. Thanks so much dearie. I appreciate.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sunnypar:
[color=#770080][/color][size=45pt]Happy birthday Avicky....... More money, children, house, school, car and prosperous years ahead[/size]

Wow shocked. All these for me only?
Thanks so much for the love, I do appreciate.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
TemmyWon:
since I'm here let me share my testimony.
shout out to all my ogas @dtop. when people say " I need job in soso area" they reply submit ur CV to schools around you"
I needed a job in ilorin and on Monday I dusted my bata and bought envelope and higher note, in short I visited four schools.
I got an invite from one and I NAILED the interview on Tuesday. got the job even ON MY OWN TERMS

And you didn't share this testimony with me on whatsapp? angry

Anyways, I'm happy for you. Go girl.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
adetoks19:

Well if its abt NTI-PGDE its:
Per semester- 25,850 school fees,23k part payment of Tablet or pay 45k once.Exam fee 10,350 per semester.Project fee & Teachn Practice 10k each per session.Total btwn 130-150k.do al test & assignments.Its a year programme

Sho? It's now expensive o. I paid about 50k for my program. It is well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Job ID: [/b]1159169

[b]JOB OPENINGS:
1) Jolly Phonics Teachers

Application Deadline: August 20, 2015 or until all positions are filled.

STARTING DATE: August 10, 2015.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Cosom Nur/Pry School is seeking experienced teachers in the AMUWO-ODOFIN L.G.A., Lagos for our Nursery and Primary schools. Qualified candidates should have the ability to plan and implement a developmentally appropriate comprehensive education program for children in a classroom setting; ability to function in a team teaching situation and work under pressure.

QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Passion for educating children.
2) Degree or certificate in Education from an accredited college or university.
3) At least one/two years teaching experience working with young children in a group setting.
4) A proven ability to work in a polite and friendly manner.
5) Effective written and oral communication skills.

***ONLY CANDIDATES WITH QUALITY TEACHING EXPERIENCE SHOULD APPLY***

REPORTS TO: [/b]Departmental Head/School Director/Proprietress as appropriate.

[b]SUPERVISES: Assigned students and any assigned paraprofessionals as appropriate.

JOB GOAL: To help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, knowledgeable, and responsible men and women.

POSITION TYPE: Part-time AND Full-time

SALARY SCALE: [/b]Competitive salary scale.

[b]SCHOOL LOCATION: Soba, Amuwo-Odofin L.G.A., Lagos.

HOW TO APPLY: [/b]Please email your CV to cosomschools@gmail.com as soon as possible. Your email SUBJECT should be “Jolly Phonics Teacher”

[b]ABOUT COSOM NUR/PRY SCHOOL: Cosom School is a nurturing environment for children between the ages of two and twelve years, lovingly guided by our highly skilled, professional teachers. By using the most current and academically endorsed methods, the Cosom Learning Program focuses on developing seven learning domains: personal and social development, language and literacy, mathematical thinking, scientific thinking, social studies, creative expression and physical development.

At Cosom, children come first. Our mission is to foster the highest level of academic excellence and character development in children. Our aim is to develop each child's natural curiosity and creativity in order to provide a foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child's needs. They are highly qualified early childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Cosom Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
******PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RECENT TEACHING EXPERIENCE********

Job ID: 1159165

JOB OPENINGS:
1) Head teacher
2) Nursery Teachers
3) Primary Teachers
4) Assistant Teachers
5) Secretary
6) Admin Manager

APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 10, 2015 or until all positions are filled.

STARTING DATE: August 1, 2015.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Cosom Nur/Pry School is seeking experienced teachers in the AMUWO-ODOFIN L.G.A., Lagos for our Nursery and Primary schools. Qualified candidates should have the ability to plan and implement a developmentally appropriate comprehensive education program for children in a classroom setting; ability to function in a team teaching situation and work under pressure.

QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Passion for educating children.
2) Degree or certificate in Education from an accredited college or university.
3) At least one/two years teaching experience working with young children in a group setting.
4) A proven ability to work in a polite and friendly manner.
5) Effective written and oral communication skills.

***ONLY CANDIDATES WITH RELEVANT TEACHING EXPERIENCE SHOULD APPLY***

REPORTS TO: Departmental Head/School Director/Proprietress as appropriate.

SUPERVISES: Assigned students and any assigned paraprofessionals as appropriate.

JOB GOAL: To help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, knowledgeable, and responsible men and women.

POSITION TYPE: Full-time only

SALARY SCALE: Competitive salary scale.

SCHOOL LOCATION: Soba, Amuwo-Odofin L.G.A., Lagos.

HOW TO APPLY: Please email your CV to cosomschools@gmail.com as soon as possible. Your email SUBJECT should state “Application for Teaching Position”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Please any idea about their salary structure?
artisticallyart:

OlafisoyeIbukun.....
.congratulations
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by May5ive: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cleverland international schools is a prestige establishment located at Iju-ota, ado/odo local government of Ogun state.

We are currently recruiting in these various positions.

1. Subject teachers (Mathematics, English, home economics, civic education, computer studies, Yoruba language, physical health education)

2. Class teachers

3. Drivers

Renumeration includes an adequate salary, free accommodation in the staff quarters and free transportation.

Send your applications and CV to cleverlandintlschools@gmail.com

Deadline: 11th September 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pithecellobium:
Thanks. I see no harm in trying but I am realistic.

My ogas Upload111 and Artisticallyart, I was at the school today. The test took up to 4hrs and comprised Current Affairs, Basic Science and Maths as well as English. I was quite different from what I expected. I hope to be selected for the next phase. Many thanks for you words of encouragement. God bless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.