Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,866 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2596913 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by coolestboy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoldenDr: How much was the pay?
20k-25k, Accommodation inclusive.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by choirmistress: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
coolestboy:
20k-25k, Accommodation inclusive.
20k for Those that are new in the profession and the latter for experience, right?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by coolestboy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
choirmistress: 20k for Those that are new in the profession and the latter for experience, right?
Yeap!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eddd: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
angrymehn!! Heard federal Government has shifted schools' resumption date to october 15th.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by switsoda(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Any info abt kings college from those who went for their interview today, their pay etc
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
I do not no the problem with the moderator or super-moderator or who ever is in-charge of this section. Some well meaning NL posted jobs here that I can confirm that it is on the pages of Guardian newspaper and you just blocked the post. One begin to wonder if you are helping or aggravating the situatuon. Did you crosscheck to see if they are real? smh...........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
switsoda: Any info abt kings college from those who went for their interview today, their pay etc
Read the previous page.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
eddd: angrymehn!! Heard federal Government has shifted schools' resumption date to october 15th.
A wonderful opportunity to make few cash before resumption.if you get my drift.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by saponification: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls I got an IV to an interview wit
Norwegian International School

11 Rotimi Amaechi RdGRA Phase II. Tomro 27 wed.pls does anyone know about d skul,d likely questions n what their rage is like,incase I'm asked to say my expected salery.pls its urgent
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
luvola: You mean those that applied for festac will do their test in gbagada ? Which position did you apply for ? Can I gatecrash the test ? Should I take my Cv along on Thursday?
That is what I heard I'm nt sure sha. I saw ppl dat gatecrashed today but they did so at their own risk. If Gbagada is close to u, try and get there like 7am jst 2 knw hw far if they are not using d venue, then u run to festac and write d test. Goodluk
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Givemejoy: What kind of questions were asked?
mehn those people treated us as if we were writing waec. We were given a que paper to ans. I don't know if its waec or neco cos the exam name was wiped out for reasons best known to them. Obj 60questions, theory ans 5 from section A and B. Then write a lesson note on any topic of your choice in 5mins. It is well
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
DoveQueen: mehn those people treated us as if we were writing waec. We were given a que paper to ans. I don't know if its waec or neco cos the exam name was wiped out for reasons best known to them. Obj 60questions, theory ans 5 from section A and B. Then write a lesson note on any topic of your choice in 5mins. It is well
I remember in one of the post I pasted here when peeps where asking what kind of questions Chrisland would ask, remembered I said WAEC because they just finished the exams then. I also remember when pastordoalone was active on this thread, he made it known to us that we should answer any WAEC or NECO questions especially if it is a standard school. Chrisland did it, Christ the Redeemer just did it. They would use that to access your intelligence. You did not tell us the nature of the questions.We would appreciate it more if you do.

In addition, whenever I say read from the begining of the thread , it may sound absurd but it pays.....wishing you the best of luck.

PS: Any teaching job you are going for always prepare lesson plan/note. Someone has mentioned something like this before.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
saponification: Pls I got an IV to an interview wit

11 Rotimi Amaechi RdGRA Phase II. Tomro 27 wed.pls does anyone know about d skul,d likely questions n what their rage is like,incase I'm asked to say my expected salery.pls its urgent
Firstly, how did yoi apply?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
saponification: Pls I got an IV to an interview wit

Firstly, how did you apply? Expect questions like Math, Eng., and Current affairs but not limited to the ones I have mentioned. Also, read the subject you are applying for, say three topics on the subject, of which you are probably going to do micro-teaching(Not to sure).

In my little time in the job market, the power to negotiate is key. When asked, do not give a specific figure give a range say 1kobo-1.50kobo and tell them you are open to negotiations-especially when you have gone far above their price, but before then tell them that they should pay you based on the salary structure they have for entry level, that is if you are new in the teaching profession. See DoveQueen recent interview.
Gatecrashing....... for PH dudes and Babe....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
DoveQueen: That is what I heard I'm nt sure sha. I saw ppl dat gatecrashed today but they did so at their own risk. If Gbagada is close to u, try and get there like 7am jst 2 knw hw far if they are not using d venue, then u run to festac and write d test. Goodluk
I stay in Amuwo odofin very close to festac.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
luvola: I stay in Amuwo odofin very close to festac.
You had better gatecrash as early as 6.00am if indeed you need a job.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by saponification: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
P
GoldenDr: Firstly, how did you apply? Expect questions like Math, Eng., and Current affairs but not limited to the ones I have mentioned. Also, read the subject you are applying for, say three topics on the subject, of which you are probably going to do micro-teaching(Not to sure).
In my little time in the job market, the power to negotiate is key. When asked, do not give a specific figure give a range say 1kobo-1.50kobo and tell them you are open to negotiations-especially when you have gone far above their price, but before then tell them that they should pay you based on the salary structure they have for entry level, that is if you are new in the teaching profession. See DoveQueen recent interview.
Gatecrashing....... for PH dudes and Babe....
. Thanks.just goggled for skuls in PH currently recritin.saw it n applied online via the skul website
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
GoldenDr: You had better gatecrash as early as 6.00am if indeed you need a job.
I do not know the location now wether it will be held in festac or gbagada.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Marvin67: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2014
DoveQueen: mehn those people treated us as if we were writing waec. We were given a que paper to ans. I don't know if its waec or neco cos the exam name was wiped out for reasons best known to them. Obj 60questions, theory ans 5 from section A and B. Then write a lesson note on any topic of your choice in 5mins. It is well
Pls were you interviewed after writing the test?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wonyi: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2014
@ saponnification how didd d interview go? How is d standard of d school? Have u discussed salary yet?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 27, 2014
luvola: I stay in Amuwo odofin very close to festac.
ur case get as e be. Ok nw since u are close to festac try and be there as early as 6;30am when u find out its not d venue, then run to Gbagada. Warnin: pls don't come late because ppl that came late were not allowed to write d text. Try and make it latest 8:55am. That's y u hav to start ur movement very early cos Lag hold up can be very crazy. I started my movement around 5:30 and got there 8:25. Goodluck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Marvin67:
Pls were you interviewed after writing the test?
No we were asked to go that we will be called for interview if shortlisted. Do you know anyone that was interviewed?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mobi5592: 4:37am On Aug 27, 2014
You can send your CV and an attached copy of your scanned certificate (specifically B.ED) if you are science or social science inclined to mobi5592@gmail.com for a high paying teaching job within Abuja. If you cannot scan, a snapshot will be ok.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by switsoda(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2014
GoldenDr: Read the previous page.
I did before making my initial post and i saw noting... kindly help cos am heading to the school this morning for interview
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2014
saponification: P. Thanks.just goggled for skuls in PH currently recritin.saw it n applied online via the skul website
You applied alone without sharing with "us" and now you want to get info. it is unfair o!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2014
switsoda: I did before making my initial post and i saw noting... kindly help cos am heading to the school this morning for interview
You did not read anything. please, read from the last post.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2014
DoveQueen: ur case get as e be. Ok nw since u are close to festac try and be there as early as 6;30am when u find out its not d venue, then run to Gbagada. Warnin: pls don't come late because ppl that came late were not allowed to write d text. Try and make it latest 8:55am. That's y u hav to start ur movement very early cos Lag hold up can be very crazy. I started my movement around 5:30 and got there 8:25. Goodluck
The same with Chrisland, they do not tolerate lateness. Ma'am, nature of the questions.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wonyi: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2014
@ saponification how did it go?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2014
Citadel International Academy (CIA) ( 25 Gambia
Street ,Garki Abuja) is recruiting to
fill the vacant positions of: Job Title: Physics,
Mathematics, Biology and Government teachers.
in related
disciplines At least 1 years working experience in
related work environment. Excellent
communication
skill. Applicants must reside in Abuja.
SALARY: starting #70,000 per month. Closing
Date 07th September, 2014 . Method of.
Application: Interested candidates are to forward
their CV to the email address
mobi5592@gmail.com scanned
attachment of Certificate(bachelor in education)
will be an added advantage as it automatically
short lists you for interview. If you can't scan, a
clear snapshot of your certificate will be ok.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2014
massive academic and few non academic
recruitment at federal university oye ekiti. Click
on link and apply : http://registry.fuoye.edu.ng/
component/joomcareer/jobs

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.