Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,884 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2596917 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2014
Please, always ensure you give the HOUSE FEEDBACK. One of the major reasons I do not like posting jobs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2014
GoldenDr: Please, always ensure you give the HOUSE FEEDBACK. One of the major reasons I do not like posting jobs.
I feel your pain, it quite annoying. You do not get feedback. The reason for feedback is to help those that might be going for interview to know what is obtainable as regards pay,working conditions and other factors, which would enable the individual to make a better decision. Remember@golden dr., it is to depopulate the labour market.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2014
GoldenDr: Please, always ensure you give the HOUSE FEEDBACK. One of the major reasons I do not like posting jobs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2014
One of the leading training and consulting
firm's in Nigeria is currently expanding its
faculty in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
Consultants
* FINANCE/ACCOUNTING
* CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
* HUMAN RESOURCE
* LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
* ITIL
* HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
* PUBLIC HEALTH
* COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
* MARKETING
* LEADERSHIP AND STRATEGY
* ENGLISH
* INFORMATION MANAGEMENTIIT,
* OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
* ENTREPRENEURSHIP
* ENGLISH/BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
Method of Application
All CVs should be sent to
recruitment@jobbureau.info Submissions
closes 2nd September 2014 by 12noon.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2014
A reputable Christian School based in Festac
and poised to raising distinguished and God-
fearing leaders in our school requires the
services of highly skilled, motivated and
experienced individuals for the following
positions:
Principal
Requirements
The position requires a good degree and
a minimum of 5 years experience in that
position or as vice principal in a reputable
private secondary school.
The candidate must also possess a
sound understanding of the needs of
students to promote their development in
all areas of learning.
A Masters Degree would be an added
advantage.
Teacher - English Language
Requirements
Candidates should possess a good
degree in the relevant subject area with 3
years teaching experience in the above
mentioned subject in a reputable private
secondary school.
Candidates must also be computer
literate.
Teacher - Food & Nutrition
Requirements
secondary school.
literate.
Teacher - Mathematics
Requirements
secondary school.
literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
forward their hand-written application letters,
2" x 2" passport photographs and a detailed
CV providing details of their current
remuneration, contact address (not P. O. Box),
telephone numbers and e-mail addresses to:
The Advertiser
P. O. Box 7156
Festac Town,
Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2014
@ Dovequeen - Please do you know the address of the school in festac ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2014
GoldenDr: I do not no the problem with the moderator or super-moderator or who ever is in-charge of this section. Some well meaning NL posted jobs here that I can confirm that it is on the pages of Guardian newspaper and you just blocked the post. One begin to wonder if you are helping or aggravating the situatuon. Did you crosscheck to see if they are real? smh...........
I just tire o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2014
Somebody should please let us the address of Christ the Redeemers secondary school in festac. Is there a contact number one can call to really confirm the venue of the test . Those that got the invite should paste the sender's number of the test invite.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2014
luvola: @ Dovequeen - Please do you know the address of the school in festac ?
I dnt know they only wrote festac there. Same tin wit dat of Gbagada no address was written I located it myself. There is no number 2call the sender was jst CRSS. Pls check my previous posts
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2014
GoldenDr: The same with Chrisland, they do not tolerate lateness. Ma'am, nature of the questions.
I pasted d nature of d questions before. Chk my previous posts
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
I think I will visiy that of gbadagba sincr I havr the address. Thanks peeps
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
alphalpha:

l applied via Google. but the interview clashes with my schedule
did you later go for the interview at greenoak Ph? Or anyone else? ?
Artisticallyart, did you? ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Marvin67: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
people who were at, Christ redeemers test at gbagada, pls did they stick to time, and how long did they test last. I have another assessment to attend at v.i by 11 tomorrow, I don't know if I'd have enough time to write the test and still get to v.i before 11
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Marvin67: people who were at, Christ redeemers test at gbagada, pls did they stick to time, and how long did they test last. I have another assessment to attend at v.i by 11 tomorrow, I don't know if I'd have enough time to write the test and still get to v.i before 11
I do not think so, but lie never finish now.........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by switsoda(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoldenDr: You did not read anything. please, read from the last post.
I asked a question which i believe its not way too hard to answer. If u can't answer then keep it to ursef
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hi Great folks here.
I need a quick info.
How much do you think d-ivycollege will pay an entry level teacher.
Any idea at all?.
I do not have an invite for interview, I am asking so as to know when targeting such Cambridge preparatory schools.
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
NairaMode: Hi Great folks here.
I need a quick info.
Any idea at all?.
I do not have an invite for interview, I am asking so as to know when targeting such Cambridge preparatory schools.
Thanks.
I think they pay per hour.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoldenDr: I think they pay per hour.

Golden doctor you are awesome.
Thanks for all the help on Nairaland.

Can you expatiate what you mean?.
Can one work full time and still work with them on hourly basis?.
How much is the average payment for entry level staff?

I don't know if I am asking the right questions sha. Just want tips.

I'm looking to joining teaching as my second profession. I love it and I want to focus on those Cambridge preparatory schools.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
NairaMode:

Golden doctor you are awesome.
Thanks for all the help on Nairaland.

Can you expatiate what you mean?.
Can one work full time and still work with them on hourly basis?.
How much is the average payment for entry level staff?

I don't know if I am asking the right questions sha. Just want tips.

I'm looking to joining teaching as my second profession. I love it and I want to focus on those Cambridge preparatory schools.
Working full time or part time is your chioce. I know of one around (name withheld) that pays 4k per hour around Yaba, another 60k for part time excluding lesson money somewhere in Anthony, another one around Ikotun 50k three times a week, but A'level no be beans....... But, I believe you have got what it takes to make it your choice profession.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoldenDr: Working full time or part time is your chioce. I know of one around (name withheld) that pays 4k per hour around Yaba, another 60k for part time excluding lesson money somewhere in Anthony, another one around Ikotun 50k three times a week, but A'level no be beans....... But, I believe you have got what it takes to make it your choice profession.

This Golden Doctor is superb.
How do you know I got what it takes?.
Lol. Just asking.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ezyp(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoldenDr: Working full time or part time is your chioce. I know of one around (name withheld) that pays 4k per hour around Yaba, another 60k for part time excluding lesson money somewhere in Anthony, another one around Ikotun 50k three times a week, but A'level no be beans....... But, I believe you have got what it takes to make it your choice profession.
@Golden well done..you trying big time...
My challenge is that I have applied to several schools but not getting reply. Maybe I need your personal assistant.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
fffffff
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teeenna(f): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Egbeda, Idimu, Ikotun ...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
timyoghurt:
golden doctor I eventually went to king's college today after much interrogation the director told me they could offer me 30k and I declined with immediate alacrity so he asked me how much I wanted and I said at least 50k for a start and that was the deal he later asked if I will be able to cope in that kind of environment since it's not in the heart of the city I said yes in As much as there is maximum security,light,internet,etc as in some basic amenities although the school is cool and also in a cool environment. accommodation inclusive. thanks
You see the power of negotation...........

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
teeenna: Pls any teaching vacancies in egbeda, idimu, ikotun or ijegun that pays well? Heeeelllllppppp
well, just go out and drop resume in schools around and within.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ezyp: @Golden well done..you trying big time...
My challenge is that I have applied to several schools but not getting reply. Maybe I need your personal assistant.
hmmmmmmm.......... yours is quite unique. Location.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yuskanovic(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
teeenna: Pls any teaching vacancies in egbeda, idimu, ikotun or ijegun that pays well? Heeeelllllppppp
. Dale Heights International School, 4 Orelope Street, Orelope Bus-Stop, Egbeda Lagos. Is looking for teachers with B.Ed. and NCE. You can make ur enquiries @ d skol.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
timyoghurt:
golden doctor I eventually went to king's college today after much interrogation the director told me they could offer me 30k and I declined with immediate alacrity so he asked me how much I wanted and I said at least 50k for a start and that was the deal he later asked if I will be able to cope in that kind of environment since it's not in the heart of the city I said yes in As much as there is maximum security,light,internet,etc as in some basic amenities although the school is cool and also in a cool environment. accommodation inclusive. thanks
Did he tell you when you will start?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by CokerAnne(f): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Please any teaching job around Yaba or Surulere area? Help a sister in need. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by engroke(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
NairaMode: Hi Great folks here.
I need a quick info.
Any idea at all?.
Thanks.
which subjects did you apply for at D ivy and did write their test? If yes when?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
timyoghurt:
Jesus! 50 Wat? Abi my lens don expire? Ar u reali serious dey r ready to pay up to 50K? Jeez! Here's a skul dt invited me as well bt I turned it down 4 personal reasons. All d very best in ur new job cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.