Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575597 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm, That song says : Melo oo, Melomelo Lafe wi, Melo ooo, melo melo Lafeso...

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jst coming back from a written interview and Micro Teaching at Megadels Model Schools, The oral Interview was done during my microTeaching with the panel, The most stubborn set of students (lol). Physics no be beans at all o

I did 2015 Physics WAEC Question both objectives and theory, I prepared for Projectile motion as a topic for my MicroTeaching, bt they changed it, and asked me to teach them Electricity/Light. It went well, and they accepted me to be their Physics Teacher and House Mistress.

8 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kazrem(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
STENON:
Jst coming back from a written interview and Micro Teaching, The oral Interview was done during my microTeaching with the panel, Physics no be beans at all o
Wish you success.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kazrem:
Wish you success.
Thanks bro.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
LaurelP:

Always make arrangements on where to keep ur kids when going for a job hunt. U can't go with kids for a test or interview especially if they're more dan one. Did you get there contacts? I suggest u call them if you haven't heard from them after a week. If not, u might also consider visiting them again. Goodluck.
Thanks for the advice and suggestions. I think what prompted this mistake was the silly idea in my head that schools won't just collect application from you and test will follow immediately. I thought it will be the usual dropping of cv and leaving at once, which the kids won't obstruct. Lesson learnt: be prepared for anything so you won't be taken unaware. This incident took place today, if I don't hear from them between now and tomorrow then I'll brace up and visit again.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
I really do not want to miss getting a job this transfer period. Please I'll appreciate heads-up on job openings around okeafa/jakande/ejigbo/egbe. Thanks to you all

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
STENON:
Jst coming back from a written interview and Micro Teaching at Megadels Model Schools, The oral Interview was done during my microTeaching with the panel, The most stubborn set of students (lol). Physics no be beans at all o

I did 2015 Physics WAEC Question both objectives and theory, I prepared for Projectile motion as a topic for my MicroTeaching, bt they changed it, and asked me to teach them Electricity/Light. It went well, and they accepted me to be their Physics Teacher and House Mistress.
Congratulations
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Immortalz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Inioge:
towards our final yr in unn, we were encouraged to buy the form 8k. We filled it . Then we had our induction where we took an oath. Then our certifcates were issued.

Someone told me they now have a written exam to be qualified. Don't know how true it is.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Praise5:
Congratulations
Thanks very much, God has a better package for you, Pls dnt be panic because your baby was crying and they asked you to go. God is preparing a good place for you.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by queenex(f): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
GoldenDr:
Keep pushing, don't stop pushing......
Remember giving up ain't an option.
Someone muted the idea of the get together to be extended to December...... It has been cancelled and the reasons were stated on the WhatsApp group.
I will give it a thought and send it to the Senate for further actions.
However, the WhatsApp group is were we hangout.
Thank you.
How can i join d watsapp group?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Praise5:
Congratulations
Pls what is your discipline and have you done ur NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejai99: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
hollerbaby:
any. News yet ? I got a test message to come for micro teaching abeg who knows what dere pay is like?

Nothing yet, still hoping cha. Gudluck!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
PeyButtons:

OK...taken!
When I said they can't hold a party? I was seen as a pessimistic fellow........ Teacher that earns 15k do you know how much is 2k to him/her. Abeg make them shift make I see job for front.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
STENON:

Pls what is your discipline and have you done ur NYSC?
Thanks and Amen to your prayers for me. I believe what is mine will surely come to me. Yes I'm through with NYSC and have been attaching my discharge certificate as well. I have a Bsc in Educational Management/Economics. I have taught in a British curriculum Primary school. Besides Economics, I can teach any of Social Studies, Business Studies, Agric, Civic education and CRS. I left my last place of work because I and my family relocated. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Horlazuncanmi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Am a silent follower, but just praying this transfer Window will favour me, i have submitted my cv around and got many invites but ignored it, will be going to one of the biggest School in Alagbole Akure tomorrow for interview
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Horlazuncanmi:
Am a silent follower, but just praying this transfer Window will favour me, i have submitted my cv around and got many invites but ignored it, will be going to one of the biggest School in Alagbole Akure tomorrow for interview
I wish you an outstanding performance and success at last.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by folabunmi(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
GoldenDr:

Congratulations......
Please explain to us and other guest(s) what EYFS means.
I am guessing it is a Championship Club side.
EYFS simply means Early years foundation stage.its an acronymn that is used for preschool,that is,creche to nursery 2 or toddler,infants,playgroup,nursery and the likes.
EYFS is embedded in british curriculum based and its a guide in teaaching preschools.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Praise5:
Thanks and Amen to your prayers for me. I believe what is mine will surely come to me. Yes I'm through with NYSC and have been attaching my discharge certificate as well. I have a Bsc in Educational Management/Economics. I have taught in a British curriculum Primary school. Besides Economics, I can teach any of Social Studies, Business Studies, Agric, Civic education and CRS. I left my last place of work because I and my family rolocated. Thanks for your concern.
The proprietress of a school that I spoke with on Phone asked me to link her up with two people that are done with their NYSC, but it is a nursery/primary sch at Lekki.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by folabunmi(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
GoldenDr:
Keep pushing, don't stop pushing......
Remember giving up ain't an option.
Someone muted the idea of the get together to be extended to December...... It has been cancelled and the reasons were stated on the WhatsApp group.
I will give it a thought and send it to the Senate for further actions.
However, the WhatsApp group is were we hangout.
Thank you.
kindly connect me for the Whatapp group,thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Horlazuncanmi:
I wish you the best.

Akure or Akute?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Chibliss2: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pls I want a teaching job here in Abia, so that I will be doing my Msc too. I studied statistics and taught maths during my nysc.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akanduteenah(f): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
STENON:
The proprietress of a school that I spoke with on Phone asked me to link her up with two people that are done with their NYSC, but it is a nursery/primary sch at Lekki.

pls link me up. Wats the range of their pay? I have a B.Sc and 3 years teaching and managing position. Thks. Is accomodation included?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Greensprings School, an international co-educational institute comprising of Primary and Secondary schools situated in Anthony Lagos is requiring a male graduate with strong administrative skills, for the position of a Boarding House Parent at Greensprings School at Anthony Campus.

Minimum Qualifications
B. Sc/B.Ed /H.N.D in any discipline

Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum of 5 years experience as a Boarding House Parent in an International School

Required Competency and Work Skills:
o Coordinate activities for the boarders

o Maintaining a happy, safe, positive atmosphere which is conducive to the students feeling at ease and being able to live and work happily in the House
o Taking responsibility for Health & Safety and Safe Guarding within the House including routine fire drills and health and safety etc.
o Running a residential boarding house is a multi-faceted job and the Houseparent will be expected to deal with any emergencies or unexpected situations that may occur
o Liaising with parents and guardians with queries

Interested and qualified applicants should please send their CVs to hrdept.anthony@greenspringsschool.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
folabunmi:

kindly connect me for the Whatapp group,thanks.
PM upload111.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by folabunmi(f): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
STENON:

Congratulation!you are good to go.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by neyosea25(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
OluchiDelly:

just wanna say thanks for helping to submit my CV. D info u gave is real, but d pay is small, so I turned down the offer . even d school proprietress did not know u put them on net.
As for sun n stars, is a grade A school, try review some teaching questions on this thread plus questions from ur field.
Thanks for the acknowledgement. About the school you submitted your cv to, i am sorry for the inconvenience. I was given the assignment by the administrator for the vacancies but was unable to give her feedback because she was not around then. I even wanted to print out the CVs but the school's printer was bad so i had to copy the phone numbers on the CVs and gave them to the secretary. Though, the adminstrator later thanked me for my effort. Everything was urgent. Thanks anyway for coming.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
neyosea25:
Thanks for the acknowledgement. About the school you submitted your cv to, i am sorry for the inconvenience. I was given the assignment by the administrator for the vacancies but was unable to give her feedback because she was not around then. I even wanted to print out the CVs but the school's printer was bad so i had to copy the phone numbers on the CVs and gave them to the secretary. Though, the adminstrator later thanked me for my effort. Everything was urgent. Thanks anyway for coming.
do u work in dat skul ...?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
folabunmi:
Congratulation!you are good to go.
Alright, Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by haywhy3000(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
afonomics:

cc haywhy3000

Guy sup, I was at delight some land too on Friday 4 d test n interview. Have u heard from them?
still waiting for deir response
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
STENON:
Oh my goodness! Lekki is quite far away from my residence and I still have a lil baby at hand. Thanks for having me in mind, I really appreciate your kind gesture. *now I feel like crying* lol

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
STENON:

Congratulobia!!!
We go wash am o. And am not talking omo (soap) here o!
**one more TOP STRIKER off d transfer market**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oneluvs: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
STENON:
Hmmmmmm, That song says :
Melo oo, Melomelo Lafe wi, Melo ooo, melo melo Lafeso...

Congrats oooo my sister. God that made it for you will surely do others.
Pls kindly link me up with the management that said you should bring two people. I will be very appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.