Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575662 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by damola311: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
STENON:
I dont tink so, Pls send pm to me, I'l reply ur mssg when I charge my second Phone. All the best

sent u a pm.... need an info from u.... hope to see your reply soon
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
STENON:
Thanks STENON
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rezzy: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
@Praise5,

Pele, if you didn't finish the test, kindly go back tomorrow and ask if you can retake the test.

Same thing happened to me today.
My baby was just disturbing me, tearing my script, I became tired. Mine is, I don't even have where to keep him.

I'm looking for kereje school around my area that has creche and that won't give me headache.

I went to another school, with just my CV, she accepted me without test.

Abeg, ask me how much be the salary

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
MacJC:

Right now u are so down emotionally that it be callous of me 2 add 2 ur sorrow, so I'll try 2 be as "gentle" as possible.

1. What happened 2day was NEITHER ur children's fault NOR d school's fault. Truth be told, I agree with u, it's an ABBERATION 4 ur potential employer 2 ask u 2 do a written test+micro teaching on d same day u submit ur application letter. It's outside d norm. Under normal circumstances we know u SUBMIT ur papers FIRST, while they peruse it and call u (if shortlisted) 4 test/interview at a later date. Probably they were forced 2 do so because dy were behind schedule.
The onus ld on u 2 gently TURN DOWN their request, giving them sincere/genuine reason(s) why d test shld be postponed:
(a) u were not prepared at that point in time because of ur children.
(b) u had other plans lined out 4 today etc.

These are all genuine reasons which a reasonable employer-to-be shld favorably consider!

I blv u "gaulked" it because of ur desperation 4 a job! You felt helpless, I sincerely understand ur plight!

2. Since u didn't complete d test (or did u?), there's no point waiting 4 them o! IMOO, they were just trying 2 be POLITE by giving u d usual cliché: "we'll get back 2 u". If u had completed d test, then it's a different ball game, but in ds case, no foundation/bases 4 dm 2 recall u. It's a VERY VAGUE promise. "Come back so and so date" would've been more soothing/reassuring.

3. WHAT 2 DO ?
Go back 2 dm ASAP tomorrow/next tmr (at d most), apologize and tell dm u are now ready! If they still need ur services (which I blv they do, hence their hastiness), they'll allow u 2 do it IMMEDIATELY or they'll give u a DEFINITE DATE 4 d rescheduled interview!

4. Like u said earlier, what's urs will be urs. Always look @ d brighter side of every circumstances.

"To EVERY adversity is an EQUAL OR GREATER BENEFIT"
........ Napoleon Hill..............

Good Luck!

Thanks for taking out time to read my post and give a detailed response. Honestly, I wasn't expecting the test but I did write something though I know its below average due to my unreadiness and lack of concentration cos of the kids. I'll definitely go back to the school. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
STENON:

MacJC :
Congratulobia!!!
We go wash am o. And am not
talking omo (soap) here o!
**one more TOP STRIKER off d
transfer market**
=========================

STENON:
Lol, Thanks, Omo is nt good for watching na, Na water and Bar soap we go use o,
You are always funny with your comment.

NOW U ARE TRYING TO SHOW ME UR DRIBBLING SKILLZ AS A TOP STRIKER ABI?

Na lie, u no fit dribble me u hear? When I say we go "wash" am, u know wetin I dey talk o.
Anywayz, I won't dig a hole in ur pocket u hear?
I DON'T EAT MUCH. Just buy me 3 pizzas, 4 suya steaks, 5 plates of isi-ewu, 6 shawarma, 7 cups of ice-cream, 8 boxes of chocolates, 9............10....

** I'm watching my weight**

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
masties2:

My dear, do not feel bad with yourself. As a nursing mother I know how you feel but do not blame the kids nor hate yourself. If the job is for you, you will get it. I would advice that anytime you want to do CV runs make arrangements for your kids. Even if it is for an hour. Going about with the kids is stressful and would make them cranky; it also makes you look unprepared. But don't worry another opportunity will come and it will not be impromptu. Best wishes.
Thanks for the advice and wishes. I really appreciate you all for cheering me up.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Praise5:
Thanks for taking out time to read my post and give a detailed response. Honestly, I wasn't expecting the test but I did write something though I know its below average due to my unreadiness and lack of concentration cos of the kids. I'll definitely go back to the school. Thanks

Yesooo, @Praise5.
Thats d spirit!
Plz give it a shot ASAP.
Baba God is ur strength!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by promiseJane: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
I
Praise5:
Oh my goodness! Lekki is quite far away from my residence and I still have a lil baby at hand. Thanks for having me in mind, I really appreciate your kind gesture. *now I feel like crying* lol
gud day pls I need a teaching job ad I reside in Lekki thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
rezzy:
@Praise5,

Pele, if you didn't finish the test, kindly go back tomorrow and ask if you can retake the test.

My baby was just disturbing me, tearing my script, I became tired. Mine is, I don't even have where to keep him.

I'm looking for kereje school around my area that has creche and that won't give me headache.

@rezzy u don start o! Why d suspense.
Oya, tell us na, how much be d salary?
**stretches neck**

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolhamid:
Relax , I believe everything happens for a purpose. Don't feel discouraged, if its your job they would definitely get back to you.That should not stop you from applying to other schools. Keep the hope alive, one day e go be... and that day is soonest.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by masties2(f): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
MacJC:

NOW U ARE TRYING TO SHOW ME UR DRIBBLING SKILLZ AS A TOP STRIKER ABI?

Na lie, u no fit dribble me u hear? When I say we go "wash" am, u know wetin I dey talk o.
Anywayz, I won't dig a hole in ur pocket u hear?
I DON'T EAT MUCH. Just buy me 3 pizzas, 4 suya steaks, 5 plates of isi-ewu, 6 shawarma, 7 cups of ice-cream, 8 boxes of chocolates, 9............10....

** I'm watching my weight**

Hmmmm shocked Hmmmm Salary haff finish

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolhamid:
Relax , I believe everything happens for a purpose. Don't feel discouraged, if its your job they would definitely get back to you.That should not stop you from applying to other schools. Keep the hope alive, one day e go be... and that day is soonest.
Amen oooooooo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tunery004(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=afonomics post=37355155]
Alright. Let's hope dey are still compiling the stuff.
All d best...[/quote
Yea. All d best ]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
rezzy:
@Praise5,

Tell me you were joking about the part of baby tearing your script! Chisos! My own case was even better, hahahaha. Abeg how much be the salary? Hope it can cover your transportation and feeding? Hehehehehe meanwhile, define "kereje" lol
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
masties2:

Hmmmm shocked Hmmmm Salary haff finish
That salary had better not finish ooo *hurrying to complete my own list and send to you* we must wash am! Lol

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
bettydee:
Am not really sure but there is a founding member that has not posted in a long while, her moniker is givemejoy.....anyone knows of her whereabouts?
goldendr, upload111, sunnypar, artisticallyart, and all the members of the governing board.

She Had personal issues dat generated from online and was encroaching her personal life.hence she had to opt out
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
promiseJane:
I gud day pls I need a teaching job ad I reside in Lekki thanks
PromiseJane, I'm not with the job contact. Just watch out for listings from that location.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funminicrown: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
MacJC:

Right now u are so down emotionally that it be callous of me 2 add 2 ur sorrow, so I'll try 2 be as "gentle" as possible.

1. What happened 2day was NEITHER ur children's fault NOR d school's fault. Truth be told, I agree with u, it's an ABBERATION 4 ur potential employer 2 ask u 2 do a written test+micro teaching on d same day u submit ur application letter. It's outside d norm. Under normal circumstances we know u SUBMIT ur papers FIRST, while they peruse it and call u (if shortlisted) 4 test/interview at a later date. Probably they were forced 2 do so because dy were behind schedule.
The onus ld on u 2 gently TURN DOWN their request, giving them sincere/genuine reason(s) why d test shld be postponed:
(a) u were not prepared at that point in time because of ur children.
(b) u had other plans lined out 4 today etc.

These are all genuine reasons which a reasonable employer-to-be shld favorably consider!

I blv u "gaulked" it because of ur desperation 4 a job! You felt helpless, I sincerely understand ur plight!

2. Since u didn't complete d test (or did u?), there's no point waiting 4 them o! IMOO, they were just trying 2 be POLITE by giving u d usual cliché: "we'll get back 2 u". If u had completed d test, then it's a different ball game, but in ds case, no foundation/bases 4 dm 2 recall u. It's a VERY VAGUE promise. "Come back so and so date" would've been more soothing/reassuring.

3. WHAT 2 DO ?
Go back 2 dm ASAP tomorrow/next tmr (at d most), apologize and tell dm u are now ready! If they still need ur services (which I blv they do, hence their hastiness), they'll allow u 2 do it IMMEDIATELY or they'll give u a DEFINITE DATE 4 d rescheduled interview!

4. Like u said earlier, what's urs will be urs. Always look @ d brighter side of every circumstances.

"To EVERY adversity is an EQUAL OR GREATER BENEFIT"
........ Napoleon Hill..............

Good Luck!

Nice points up there... D skul took advantage of her desperation. Ma'am Praise, chill and enjoy life, watz urs wön't bypass u.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by coolhamid(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Job Title : School Administrator

Requirement

A Post Graduate Diploma In Education Or Education Related Courses
Bachelors In Education

Job Description

• Manage day-to-day activities in the school.
• Monitor students and teachers for progress.
• Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
• Manage career counseling.
• Administer record keeping.
• Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
• Maintain rapport with parents.
• Prepare budgets and annual reports.
• Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
• Establish performance goals and objectives.
• Explain or answer procedural questions.
• Evaluate teachers who have been hired
• Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
• Examine learning materials.
• Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
• Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should follow this link http://www.ez37solutions.org/ez37/job-openings.php
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
PeyButtons:
#smiles# what baby thread?!
I want to believe u already know what he meant
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
artisticallyart:

When I said they can't hold a party? I was seen as a pessimistic fellow........ Teacher that earns 15k do you know how much is 2k to him/her. Abeg make them shift make I see job for front.
reality
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Reputable Secondary School based in Aba Abia State needs
Science teachers and a French teacher.
If you are in Aba and interested in teaching job
please call this No 08033943937.... (Dean of studies)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dayo20002002: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Are you an undergraduate or post graduate students of Education (B.Ed,PGDE, M.Ed) and you need our assistance in analysis your project using any statistical tool (Percentage count, Chi Square, Standard Deviation,Variance T-test, Z-test,skewness, pearson correlation one and two way ANOVA using manual and SPSS software etc) or either helping you to get materials or preparing a standard questionnaire for your project. Then you can contact us “specialprojectconsult “ on 08028295941 or 08030845186 or dayo20002002@yahoo.com, BBM pin-33033C2B
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
hollerbaby:
pls I need u to add me to the whatsapp group too

Send pm
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Horlazuncanmi:
Am a silent follower, but just praying this transfer Window will favour me, i have submitted my cv around and got many invites but ignored it, will be going to one of the biggest School in Alagbole Akure tomorrow for interview

Are you based in Akure?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Benzion72(m): 4:24pm

Here are my unsolicited advise for you. You don't need to pay a dime for it. Get the book The richest man in Babylon. It major advise
* is to save 10 percent of your income,
* invest another 10 percent and
* give a tithe of 10 percent. I will advice you invest 40 percent of your income in anything that will give you financial freedom and landed property is the best for now.

You don't need to go to Lekki go to Mowe Ofada redeem. In fact if I were you I will invest little in electronics, phones etc because they change with time. It reminds me of my BlackBerry Bold 1. Brand new one then cost N110,000 today it is less than 10k. That money can get me an acre of land in Ibadan 8 plot then and today I would have resold it at least 300k per plot 7 years after. Have an alternative plan called plan B.
Wish best of luck

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lufizzkids(f): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
I just want to thank everyone one who has supported me in this journey sunnypar,goldendr,artisticallyart, God enrich you with heavenly blessings.
for the mentions and likes ,I am equally grateful peybuttons,larry37,kendraloops, blessings from on high.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avalontony(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Transfer market is very dull in port Harcourt......... (Abi na oil price dey affect am?),

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
upload111:

I want to believe u already know what he meant
Seriously,i dont know. You tell me.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
lufizzkids:
I just want to thank everyone one who has supported me in this journey sunnypar,goldendr,artisticallyart, God enrich you with heavenly blessings.
for the mentions and likes ,I am equally grateful peybuttons,larry37,kendraloops, blessings from on high.
It's the Lord's doing...we're here to help each other. God bless!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
"You can't get to the Palace dressing like a peasant"
Pls whenever u're going for an interview "dress to kill" Your worth is evaluated thru ur appearance.
Damn! I'm tired of seeing B.Sc holders in tout regalia(jeans & slippers) during interview. Be professional.

Check ds classificatn of Suit
1. Tux
2. Coat
3. Shoulder-pad coat

If u want to see diff styles of d above dresses, visit any intervewing locatn. Laughing seriously...............................

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akanduteenah(f): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
rezzy:

Their salary range 100k-120k. She doesn't increase salary, if you like stay there for 5 years. So try as much as possible not to go below that.

She uses her staff like hmmmmmmmmmm, no holiday even after your wedding ceremony, you must come to work.

She likes to sack during this long break so as not to pay August and September salary.

You must score 80% in the test before you are interviewed . They use purely British curriculum.

Is it the secondary school you applied to?

Are you IGCSE certified? If no, na 70k them go price you.

Are you a chemistry teacher?

rezzy, pls is it compulsory to work on saturdays in this school too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.