Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572688 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Skene4: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Teacheers are needed in Harmonyinternalcollege
Qualification:minimum of NCE
Salary Very Attractive
School Location:Osun,Offa,Ilorin and Lagos
Applicant Must Reside in Ilorin,Osun,Offa and Lagos. State Your Location AS the Subject.
Send your Cv To Harmonygoldenconsult@gmail.com
Conatct Info:www.harmonyint'lcollege.co
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
babawere:
Just came back from kwara state for the mike omotosho scholarship exam which update was posted here few weeks back, and I sincerely tank God 4 d journey safety, as d trip was indeed worthwhile and the turnout was massive. Maths,Eng nd Logical reasoning were d questions asked with 10 each for 40mins...I still await my result though. Tanks to all pioneers of progress on this forum.
How many were you? Is the scholarship for furthering ones education ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sunnypar:

How many were you? Is the scholarship for furthering ones education ?

Yes its for furthering ones education either for b.sc or masters...and the centres were Kwara and Abuja...in terms of population, we were scheduled for different times, some were 7am, some 9am, others 12pm....so we should be running close to 1000 youths.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pheighty(f): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2015
I went for the GreenSpring Graduate Trainnee aptitude test on Saturday. The events that took place in Anthony Campus also occurred in Lekki Campus. We were told that 100 people were selected for the test and 30 would be chosen for the interview. Then they would select 14 people for the program. 14 people from each campus

50k would be paid monthly from November to July 2016 when the Program would come to an end. At the end of the program one would get a certificate from Cambridge. If you are retained you would go for the next Diploma training which would also be certified by Cambridge University.

The exams where in two sections. The first was in English which had to do with punctuations and the other an essay. The other section was the Psychometric Test which was in three Sections; Spatial Arrangement, Verbal Reasoning and Numerical aspect.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by aondofashimadoo: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2015
looking for a French teaching Job in a standard Private secondary School .Pls do not hesitate to contact me if found.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seyibusayo: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
pheighty:
I went for the GreenSpring Graduate Trainnee aptitude test on Saturday. The events that took place in Anthony Campus also occurred in Lekki Campus. We were told that 100 people were selected for the test and 30 would be chosen for the interview. Then they would select 14 people for the program. 14 people from each campus

50k would be paid monthly from November to July 2016 when the Program would come to an end. At the end of the program one would get a certificate from Cambridge. If you are retained you would go for the next Diploma training which would also be certified by Cambridge University.

The exams where in two sections. The first was in English which had to do with punctuations and the other an essay. The other section was the Psychometric Test which was in three Sections; Spatial Arrangement, Verbal Reasoning and Numerical aspect.
we were told 30 will be selected for d training. Anthony centre
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seyibusayo: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
pheighty:

we were told 30 would be selected for d training. Anthony centre
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odisman(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Seyibusayo:
we were told 30 would be selected for d training. Anthony centre
Is it that the 30 peolple wud b screened to 14 after d interview or wat...dat part not 2 clear and wud all d 14 people b absorbed after the prgm?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
For as many that went for the Greenspring schools screening, i wish y'all success. i pray you make the final shortlistment
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
pheighty:

I wish u all success

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seyibusayo: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
odimbannamdi:
For as many that went for the Greenspring schools screening, i wish y'all success. i pray you make the final shortlistment
amen.thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seyibusayo: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
odisman:

Is it that the 30 peolple wud b screened to 14 after d interview or wat...dat part not 2 clear and wud all d 14 people b absorbed after the prgm?
30 for d training. Let's keep trusting God
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=GoldenDr post=39096050][/quote] Dont have any funke or hauwa to call you can as well pass me one boss.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
odimbannamdi:

amen.thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
odimbannamdi:

amen
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
aondofashimadoo:
looking for a French teaching Job in a standard Private secondary School .Pls do not hesitate to contact me if found.

Eyahhhhh........., Na Since when e loss?
Have u reported at the nearest police station?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Anyone with an idea of the pay at Greenspring schools for fresh intake?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
GoldenDr:

GO OUT THERE!!!!!! YES YOU,THAT SCHOOL NEEDS YOU, EVEN IF THE PAY IS SMALL, ATLEAST YOU CAN PLAIT UR HEAD, TOILETRIES, RECHARGE Your phone TO CALL FUNKE,IFEOMA AND HAUWA..... . A word is enough for the wise.

**soliloquy** Chai, if na to dey call FUNKE , IFEOMA AND HAUWA, out of 15k/MONTH? ...haba, na how much go remain nah? Food and cloth no dey inside o! This man like me so?! Abi na bridge I con count 4 Lago............

**squeezes eyebrows**
GoldenDr, thanks 4 ur advice o, u try!
Baba is watching u in 7d o, u hia?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Funpeter:
Dont have any funke or hauwa to call you can as well pass me one boss.
With all the fine girls on this thread, you never fit hook one......you need prayers.
Let me help.
Holarbesea
Stenon
Bettydee
Omawunmi85
Seunkeji5
Dovequeen
Queenex
Eno
Anietie
Angela
Charity
Tolani
Moturanyo
Uche
Ada
Isioma
Uzioma
Ngozi
Elmanifico
Mary
Bisi
Taiwo
Olamide
Ann
cool I am hoping to get invited to your wedding next month.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2015
Nlevel:
Have you scaled through the test stage?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2015
Sunnypar:

With all the fine girls on this thread, you never fit hook one......you need prayers.
Let me help.
Holarbesea
Stenon
Bettydee
Omawunmi85
Seunkeji5
Dovequeen
Queenex
Eno
Anietie
Angela
Charity
Tolani
Moturanyo
Uche
Ada
Isioma
Uzioma
Ngozi
Elmanifico
Mary
Bisi
Taiwo
Olamide
Ann
Lol......... Thats a good oooo.
Them go born better, them go born better if teacher marry teacher them go better.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Sunnypar:

Let me help.
Holarbesea
Stenon
Bettydee
Omawunmi85
Seunkeji5
Dovequeen
Queenex
Eno
Anietie
Angela
Charity
Tolani
Moturanyo
Uche
Ada
Isioma
Uzioma
Ngozi
Elmanifico
Mary
Bisi
Taiwo
Olamide
Ann
Nxt month is very far, nxt week is the D-day. grin

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odisman(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2015
odimbannamdi:
Amen my broda..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odisman(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Nlevel:
I think it shud b above 100k. That is wat most of these int schls pay,anyway.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Light Heights Global Services Limited was established under the companies and allied matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with registration Number RC 945017.

Light Heights Global Services Limited is a high profile learning and training institute in international educational, with over 90% success in placement of Nigeria students into American Universities.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Instructor (Maths & English)

Requirements
Experienced with the (GCE A Level, SAT, TOEFL). (*GRE GMAT) curriculum an advantage
HND graduates can apply
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2015

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to: careers@lightheights.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2015
Sunnypar:
Have you scaled through the test stage?
Still in d process
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by payne4real(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ansar-ud-deen Grammar School, Surulere, Lagos Mid-term examination #WithSmartCBT

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babyfaceafrica: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
payne4real:
Ansar-ud-deen Grammar School, Surulere Mid-term examination #WithSmartCBT..

the one in otta?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Liadi2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good day, I just finished my nysc last week Thursday, I came back to my home state on Sunday. I decided to go around on Monday to submit my CV wic I did, on getting to one new school in my area I met one of my colleague that we both teach in d same secondary school, although he is older than me and he has also teach me during my secondary schools day, we talk about life and he decided to offer me job, he said I will be helping him on physics, Maths and further maths wic I agree, so we decided to talk about salary. He ask me how much can de offer me I told him since it was a new school dat I will collect 30k, d next thing he told me was that de can't pay up to that amount, and I ask how much can de offer me to my surprise he said de can only offer me 13k, I just Waka off from the school oooo.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by prideofscience: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Do u have any other hope?
Liadi2:
Good day, I just finished my nysc last week Thursday, I came back to my home state on Sunday. I decided to go around on Monday to submit my CV wic I did, on getting to one new school in my area I met one of my colleague that we both teach in d same secondary school, although he is older than me and he has also teach me during my secondary schools day, we talk about life and he decided to offer me job, he said I will be helping him on physics, Maths and further maths wic I agree, so we decided to talk about salary. He ask me how much can de offer me I told him since it was a new school dat I will collect 30k, d next thing he told me was that de can't pay up to that amount, and I ask how much can de offer me to my surprise he said de can only offer me 13k, I just Waka off from the school oooo.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by joykings(f): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pls I need a school job in asaba whether teaching or administrative pls anyone with information should contact me on 08169898923 thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.