Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572590 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
Omo english dey o!
1. Dnt dare talk infront of my back.
2. All of u should stand in a straight circle.
3. Be quiet d principal z jst passing away.
4. I av 3 daughters nd all of dem are gals.
5. Both of d 3 of u should get out of my office.
6. D son of d man is a boy.
7. Dix z ur parmanent place, sit here 4 d
meantime.
8. Take d lead nd folo me.
9. She z a boy.Lolzzzzz add urs.. Beautiful
Sunday to u all

Lol.
I want to visit you, which bus will i wear?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
yemmybx:
please is there anyone with an information abt DEE UNIQUE COLLEGE, ABESAN (salary,working conditions,benefits).

its urgent...
FYA
Upload111
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
NewHall International school, an international co-educational institution comprising of Primary and Secondary schools situated in  Lekki areas of Lagos is requiring a male/female graduates with strong analytical skills, I.T skills, good numeracy skills and excellent interpersonal skills to fill in for the position of a teacher for our Lekki school.
Job Type: Full Time

Subject: PHE , IRK, English (Royal English)

A minimum requirement of B.ED/B.sc (In Subject applied for),

P.G.D.E or P.G.C.E will be an extra requirement for those with B.A and B.SC degree

I.G.C.S.E Certification will be an added advantage for those seeking opportunity into the  the school

Relevant Work Experience:
A minimum of four(4) years of teaching in an international school in a similar role

Interested and qualified applicants should please send their CVs to hr@newhallschool.com.ng with the subject: Teacher and/ or Chosen subject (e.g. IRK Teacher)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
skydude:

IS THE PAY WORTH APPLYING? What the writer communicated IS,IS THE PAY WORTH APPLYING FOR.that bcs most job d pay serves as a spring board in applying for a particular job,SO MJ pls let dis grammatical brouhaha slide down after all English is a borrowed Language

Bia, Skydude, abeg take ya thyme o. 2day-2day, u don enter my soup and I will not curry ur flavour!
5 ppl bin tork put 4 ds mata, u nor tork o, u quiet like d person wey loss money, nay my own u see abi?
All ds woman beans sef. I yam only xprsg my fund woman rice nah!
How e com be say d person wey dey try 'settle quarrel' dem dey accuse as 'chief noise maker'?
Thank God say u nor be police or else, just like Mopol Manya u 4 dey select d motorist wey u go arrest.
-------------------------------
But on a more serious note, 'corrections' like these are GOOD and HIGHLY wlcm. That's part of d aim of ds thread - and as teachers ourselves, if we can't correct ourselves 4 whatever reason(s), what moral ground have we to correct our wards/students?
The other day (when u were absent from 'school'), on pages 396-397, it took d eagle-eyed 'nairaland grammatical policeman'- MrOlai, to 'enlighten' most of us (including urs truly).
Biko, corrections no be in-salt o, na 2 oil our vocabs.
As d saying goes, 'No one is perfect'!
Thanks.

#the_ food _don_done?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
Omo english dey o! 1. Dnt dare talk infront of my back. 2. All of u should stand in a straight circle. 3. Be quiet d principal z jst passing away. 4. I av 3 daughters nd all of dem are gals. 5. Both of d 3 of u should get out of my office. 6. D son of d man is a boy. 7. Dix z ur parmanent place, sit here 4 d meantime. 8. Take d lead nd folo me. 9. She z a boy.Lolzzzzz add urs.. Beautiful Sunday to u all
{11}. All ds nutty childrens sef, oya, enter ur shoe and follow me!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
yemmybx:
please is there anyone with an information abt DEE UNIQUE COLLEGE, ABESAN (salary,working conditions,benefits).

its urgent...

I strongly advice against taking up employment at Dee Unique, especially with the Abesan Estate branch.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
AnnieOakley:

I strongly advice against taking up employment at Dee Unique, especially with the Abesan Estate branch.
THANK YOU. Chai!!! they dont even have a GOOD NAME only a name the DEE UNIQUE has.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mummy123: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2015
yemmybx:

its urgent...
the salary good, but working condition terrible according to people who have worked their. I was told the man is not easy to work with at all, very tough.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Richkinwe: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Morning house, I'm just through with the mandatory NYSC scheme and I have a BSc.Ed in Mathematics. Please, I need links to teaching jobs in reputable Secondary schools in Ibadan. Thanks.. E-mail: richkinwe@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Mummy123:
the salary good, but working condition terrible according to people who have worked their. I was told the man is not easy to work with at all, very tough.
Do they pay up to 100k?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mummy123: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2015
yemmybx:
Do they pay up to 100k?
no its btwn 70 and 80
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pheighty(f): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Just got a message now from GreenSpring. I have been selected

7 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by damilola87(f): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
pheighty:
can u share the mssg.
who else with her
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kereokwu(f): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
avicky:

Are you still in Abuja? If yes, where?

Yes dear, I am still in abuja.
I stay around life camp. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mummy123:
no its btwn 70 and 80
People has bin saying that, the pay is btw 40k-50 but at the end of the month you'll only be given 43+ but the condition is not CONDUCIVE.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
A lot of people imagine things like:

"My life will be better when i get married.....".
"I'll start developing my dream app when I buy a laptop........".
"I know that some day, I'll meet someone who will give me a connection to a job......"
"I'll start touring Nigeria when I have a car......."
''I'll propose to her when i get that dream job....''
there is no perfect moment..get up and start now.

Why not make your life better now? Don't wait on marriage.
Start saving N1000 weekly or monthly to buy a laptop. Santa Clause won't dash you one on Christmas.
Do what you already know.
Go out there, pursue and apply for jobs aggressively, everyday, with all your energy.
Take a bus and go to Bauchi or Calabar!
propose to that your lady whether you have a gold ring or not.....
there is no perfect moment...
No magician will snap their fingers. No switch will flip. An angel won't land at your doorstep, hand you a hamper, and say "This blessing is yours now"
If you keep waiting, nothing will happen. You'll only remain the same way you've been in the past
If you're anticipating some grand moment, then you're wasting all of your time waiting for the universe to tell you what to do, when, really, the universe doesn't know, doesn't care, and doesn't have time to give you that connection that will land you your dream job, deliver your dream boyfriend to your doorstep or even tell you when to start that business idea that you've always had.The world is too busy doing other important stuff that it's programmed to do.

Don't wait for the world, time or anything else to give you a sign to tell you what to do with your life.
That's crippling. Just do things. Anything. Anyhow. Right now! Make mistakes. You'll learn and grow. Trust me.
There is no perfect time.. the time is NOWWW

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
yemmybx:

its urgent...

thought i trashed that out for you on the group..?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
GoldenDr:

FYA
Upload111

Bossman! i already attended to it on when he requested it on the whatsapp group
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mummy123:
no its btwn 70 and 80

Btw 70 and 80? Don't make me laugh cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
yemmybx:
People has bin saying that, the pay is btw 40k-50 but at the end of the month you'll only be given 43+ but the condition is not CONDUCIVE.

The biggest problem is that the man is in the occult. I know quite a few people who've worked there before. Their stories are almost unbelievable.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kereokwu:

Yes dear, I am still in abuja.
I stay around life camp. Thanks

You can try Regent school Mabushi, Premier International school Banex bustop, Living Springs and some other schools in Gwarinpa, Oasis Intl schl, Lugbe, Première Academy Fha Lugbe, Ladela and NTIC at Wuse II and other schools in your environs.
I wish you the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Annie, u shouldn't have mentioned his name nau. Abeg edit b4 u r quoted. This is a faceless s.medium, d man self fit be member for NL.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seyibusayo: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
pheighty:
congratulations once again. Abeg nairalanders help congratulate her. E no easy ooo

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
OluchiDelly:
Annie, u shouldn't have mentioned his name nau. Abeg edit b4 u r quoted. This is a faceless s.medium, d man self fit be member for NL.

Done smiley
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by faithfancy: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
upload111:

do you really think everybody is on whatsapp, btw without nairaland that group wouldn't have existed, so why deny others from getting info cos you had alrdy trashed it on whatsapp.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
faithfancy:
do you really think everybody is on whatsapp, btw without nairaland that group wouldn't have existed, so why deny others from getting info cos you had alrdy trashed it on whatsapp.
Is the whatsapp group still existing? Am curious to know.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
upload111:
A lot of people imagine things like:

"My life will be better when i get married.....".
"I'll start developing my dream app when I buy a laptop........".
"I know that some day, I'll meet someone who will give me a connection to a job......"
"I'll start touring Nigeria when I have a car......."
''I'll propose to her when i get that dream job....''
there is no perfect moment..get up and start now.

Why not make your life better now? Don't wait on marriage.
Start saving N1000 weekly or monthly to buy a laptop. Santa Clause won't dash you one on Christmas.
Do what you already know.
Go out there, pursue and apply for jobs aggressively, everyday, with all your energy.
Take a bus and go to Bauchi or Calabar!
propose to that your lady whether you have a gold ring or not.....
there is no perfect moment...
No magician will snap their fingers. No switch will flip. An angel won't land at your doorstep, hand you a hamper, and say "This blessing is yours now"
If you keep waiting, nothing will happen. You'll only remain the same way you've been in the past
If you're anticipating some grand moment, then you're wasting all of your time waiting for the universe to tell you what to do, when, really, the universe doesn't know, doesn't care, and doesn't have time to give you that connection that will land you your dream job, deliver your dream boyfriend to your doorstep or even tell you when to start that business idea that you've always had.The world is too busy doing other important stuff that it's programmed to do.

Don't wait for the world, time or anything else to give you a sign to tell you what to do with your life.
That's crippling. Just do things. Anything. Anyhow. Right now! Make mistakes. You'll learn and grow. Trust me.
There is no perfect time.. the time is NOWWW
There is no perfect time upload111. So, when are you getting married?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
faithfancy:
That whatsapp group is a closed group where certain information are shared and not made known to us here from his comment.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
AnnieOakley:

The biggest problem is that the man is in the occult. I know quite a few people who've worked there before. Their stories are almost unbelievable.
Just to make money or get students.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
upload111:

Upload yes, I didn't go for the yeye interview oooooooo, guys are just sharing their own experiences ni oooooooooooo.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rezzy: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
pheighty:

Congratulations. Wishing you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oyo state ppl, try your luck... with caution!

Posted Oct 17
Job details
A newly established School called Future
Builders International College at Ibadan
central,oyo state,needs competent Teachers in
the following Subject;
*Mathematics
*English Language
*C.R.K
*French
*Business Studies
*Basic Science
*Biology
*Chemistry
*Physics
QUALIFICATION
*N.C.E
*ND
*HND
*BSc
*B.A
*MSc.
Competent applicant should forward their DATAS
(Names,Qualification,Decipline and Grade)To the
number attached to the ad and send your CV to
the attached Number. 08037621634
Best of Luck.

#copied.
(those in Ibadan should confirm d authenticity of d school for the house)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.