Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570371 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Please House I Need private lectures around lekki-ajah axis.
I can take Core Subjects : Maths, Physics,Further maths, Chem..and IT related courses: Computer Systems and applications, Computer Engineering, Systems Troubleshooting...

Pls contact me on benz3n@yahoo.com if you have any leads for me.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Richkinwe: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Morning house, I'm just through with the mandatory NYSC scheme and I have a BSc.Ed in Mathematics. Please, I need links to teaching jobs in reputable Secondary schools in Ibadan. Thanks.. E-mail: richkinwe@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ramzykay: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls am not giving out jobs oh,stop calling me,i taught he needs someone,am so sorry

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by doubleMplusM(f): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
odisman:
For those in IBADAN.Please help me find out about this school JISOL ROYAL SCHOOL, OJOO-IBADAN. I got a text from them for interview.

I stay around that side, but all I can say is that the school is a new school, the buildings have been completed and only finishing touches are left...u can call if there's any number attached to text. I hope this helps
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shawrygal(f): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2015
grin
ramzykay:
Pls am not giving out jobs oh,stop calling me,i taught he needs someone,am so sorry
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Please, help us to help you. Feedback is very important. For those interested in teaching go to the schools in your locality or vicinity and drop your CV and ensure you follow up.
Good morning
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
shawrygal:
Southcrest school at lekki owes staffs a lot. People beware of that school. A Frd of mine that started working there since September have not receive the full salary of sept not to talk of oct. The woman that owns the Sch has no means to pay her staffs. Beware because she keeps recruiting more new teachers once the old staff refuse to come to work because of no pay.
Thank you for sharing, but this would have been better if someone requested for infor about the school or better shared on the WhatsApp or Bbm group, because they could sue you. #mycent.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
artisticallyart:

Thank you for sharing, but this would have been better if someone requested for infor about the school or better shared on the WhatsApp or Bbm group, because they could sue you. #mycent.
Good to know we have a bbm group.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
GoldenDr:
Hello I like to join the group pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
GoldenDr:
I will like to join too
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bennyzino and Hernyola am knowing that for the first time. The only group I know that exist is the WhatsApp group. Please send a pm to upload111.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nonnystar(f): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Urgent vacancy: A young matured and competent male teacher that can handle Basic Science and Agric science is needed in a school at Ori-oke Ejigbo Lagos , and also Mathematics teacher who can handle Business Studies is needed too,
Note: only those living at Ejigbo should apply
pls call 08033452059 or 08060266189 Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bennyzino and Hernyola either of you can start the bbm group, be the change you want to see.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Teenah!!!! How far about Noun/NTI now? Update us now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Maltida and nonnystar!!!!! What's the level?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
nonnystar:
Urgent vacancy: A young matured and competent male teacher that can handle Basic Science and Agric science is needed in a school at Ori-oke Ejigbo Lagos , and also Mathematics teacher who can handle Business Studies is needed too,
Note: only those living at Ejigbo should apply
pls call 08033452059 or 08060266189 Thanks
You suppose know say as bobos wey wan migrate give us pay range now wink
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
artisticallyart:
Bennyzino and Hernyola either of you can start the bbm group, be the change you want to see.

Ok bro .

I will launch it right away
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nonnystar(f): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
artisticallyart:
You suppose know say as bobos wey wan migrate give us pay range now wink
My dear only those that stays at Ejigbo, no need of migrating Lol
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nonnystar(f): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
artisticallyart:
Maltida and nonnystar!!!!! What's the level?
Bros which level are u talking about?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hi all ... ,
Due to the fact that some employers will like some privacy and confidentiality I came up with a bbm group for teaching jobs ranging from private lessons to class room teachers.
So feel free to drop ur bbm pin or scan the bar code below.

Prefarably, add me 2800D680

I encourage more people to join the bbm group

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bennyzino:
Hi all ... ,
Due to the fact that some employers will like some privacy and confidentiality I came up with a bbm group for teaching jobs ranging from private lessons to class room teachers.
So feel free to drop ur bbm pin or scan the bar code below.
Bros some of us are using java phone and browsers like opera mini. So do us a favour drop the pin.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by monlawal(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
58C45FFC... But I don't see any openings in akwa ibom state here only the south west
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
artisticallyart:

Bros some of us are using java phone and browsers like opera mini. So do us a favour drop the pin.

Ok 2800D680
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akanduteenah(f): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
artisticallyart:
Teenah!!!! How far about Noun/NTI now? Update us now

artisticallyart, im still on the matter ooo. I learnt the form isnt easy to get. Still trying to get info about bank branches that sells the form around Ikeja-Agege-Sango axis. Do you have any idea? Thanks in advance............. and thanks for your concern.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jst observing frm my mango tree ...

Frm nairaland group to whattsap group and now to BBM group, I wan start my own facebook group abeg. :-XJst observing frm my mango tree ...

Frm nairaland group to whattsap group and now to BBM group, I wan start my own facebook group abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adebaba500: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
artisticallyart:

who sabi him identity dt go sue him?guy thanks for d info u just delivered? is it a most e dropped d info in ur group page.
so if someone asks abt d sch n he later reveal what he posted to d person on nairaland den no go sue am then?but when e reveals it before he is asked by nairalander den go sue am.just sitting on d mango tree laughing@ur notion....

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by takleboy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Shoutout to the people that nucture brains

Smalldangs hailing

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
GoldenDr:
Bennyzino and Hernyola am knowing that for the first time. The only group I know that exist is the WhatsApp group. Please send a pm to upload111.

Bennyzino,,hernyola or any other interested person(s) interested in joining d group..you may send mail directly to this email
upload556@gmail.com
U will be asked a few questions though before u can b added.
NOTE
The whatsapp group does not provide jobs nor dish out vacancies like d thread .if its job vacancies u seek,pls stick to the thread and follow up on vacancies posted.
Need more inquires on the group. U may flip way back through this thread, details have been posted more than once .. Want to inquire from me ?u may also send mail to upload556@gmail.com

DOMINUS VOBISCUM
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2015
STENON:
Jst observing frm my mango tree ...

Frm nairaland group to whattsap group and now to BBM group, I wan start my own facebook group abeg. :-XJst observing frm my mango tree ...

Frm nairaland group to whattsap group and now to BBM group, I wan start my own facebook group abeg.
Please do, the sky is wide for everyone to fly.
Am waiting patiently for the group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.