Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573608 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fweshblacboai(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2015
artisticallyart:

What happened to that school? Talk or forever remain silent.
ok bro......#bye
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2015
#copied#

How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job 

This writeup might be helpful to some of the unemployed youths who are currently jumping from one interview to another, or those who are wondering what next after school. 
I graduated from the university about 3years ago, and as a normal Nigerian graduate, I sat at home submitting cvs from one company to another, hoping ill one day get my dream job. I submitted cvs day in, day out and gradually days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. I gained weight and before I knew it,I felt myself rapidly aging, was looking far older than I was. The agenda for the day where the same, eat, games, sleep, eat, TV/games, sleep.If I needed money for anything I asked my mum, it was truly a nightmare, my mum took full advantage, in making me do menial house-chores which I so hated. Something has to change I thought.
I decided to go out and do anything I can to make money, so I started home lessons for my aunts children, she paid me 5k for two hours lesson, three times a week. I wrote an application to teach in one "dead" private school at a place far from me, I knew I would never be turned down due to my educational qualifications.So I landed my first ever job post school days, I was to teach 6 subjects(mathematics,geography,agric,biology,chemistry and physics) both for ss1 and ss2. It was a stressful job and the pay was just 16k, the transport from the school to where I stay was 4k per-month. Teaching at that school was soooo stressful, writing lesson notes for all those subjects, marking students notes and teaching. It was very stressful but I did the job diligently, My director recommended me to a man who was looking for a lesson teacher for his son, he paid 20k for 3hours a day, four times a week lesson. I was no longer depending on my mum for financial support and hence i stopped the house-chores I so hated  .
Fast forward, I was one day preparing the js3 class for the upcoming junior waec one evening when i noticed a woman who looked very rich observing me from the window. She was inside her car passing by and heard me teaching and it caught her attention. She sent her security man to collect my number, was expecting her call but she never called. One month later, I received a call and it was her, she wanted me doing home lesson for her children, they where 3 in number. After much negotiations she opted to pay 80k for the 3 of them, at this time all my earnings combined was about 116k. I stopped doing lessons for my aunts children, was just focused on my two lessons and the school where I was teaching. 
Fast forward, the woman I worked for was a talkative and I liked talking myself, each time am teaching her children and shes around, we talk about everything. She grew to like me, and in no short time it was like we've known ourselves for a long time. Her husband is a contractor to a big oil company and he wanted starting an oil servicing firm for his wife, due to the discussions me and his wife usually have, I got to know. She told me about the project and how they already have everything in place, just looking for the right personnel's. She needed a manager who would run the place, she told me about it and subtly asked me if I was interested since I read a course similar to what she wants. I quickly agreed, despite my lack of experience she made me the manager of the soon to start establishment.
It was all a dream, as the manager I was entitled to my own personal car, which she gave me from her and her husbands fleet of cars and my salary structure is now over 400k. We started the company, she brought in more experienced people but all of them are to call me "SIR''. I became boss to car owners, " Big Men" and during the 6months have been working there now have shook hands to highly important personalities. The first interview we conducted, I saw graduates trooping in, just to get this job, made me realize how far I have come in a short while, only because I decided to leave the house and get busy instead of jumping from one interview to another.
The company has done really well in this few months, our second recruitment exercise is tomorrow and its like have been here all my life. In reality March this year, I didn't envisage Ill be here so soon. Morals of this, to those graduates out there still waiting for big organizations to start recruiting,before leaving the house, please get out there and do anything, no matter how menial it might be, while doing it be diligent , cause you might never know when its your turn to break-free of the yoke that's unemployment .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ayorinde217(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Tpappie:

Look elsewhere bro, recruitment over.

Bros pls add me on whatsapp, i need to make some enquiries from u 07030260488
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2015
ayorinde217:

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2015
ayorinde217:

I'm sorry, I wouldn't do that. Call the school if you need any information. I have done the best I can. Ask me whatever you want to ask me here. I will give you answers to what I can. Again, I'm sorry. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2015
Tpappie:

I'm sorry, I wouldn't do that. Call the school if you need any information. I have done the best I can. Ask me whatever you want to ask me here. I will give you answers to what I can. Again, I'm sorry. Thanks.
Lol! 2str8 case is still fresh on you mind.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Southcore Consulting is recruiting for the positions below. Our company offers EDUCATIONAL SERVICES and trainings to private schools and other sectors across Nigeria. Candidates applying for these positions should be knowledgeable and computer savvy.
1. Business development Executives
2. Social Media Managers /Web designers /Graphic designers
3. Marketing /Sales managers
4. Receptionist/Secretary/P.A
5. Event manager/Training coordinator/events manager
6. English Diction/Phonics/Speech Elocution instructors
7. I.T STUDENTS / TRAINEES / INTERNS who would like to learn WEBSITE DESIGN ,GRAPHICS DESIGN ,RADIO/T.V PRESENTATION,SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT,DICTION/PHONETICS

CANDIDATES applying for the above listed positions would work from the OTTA office of SouthCore consulting. Call 08185352134,07082013126 or send your C.V to
jobs@southcoreconsulting.com
OFFICE ADDRESS- 1, Maltina road, bus-stop, Sango-Otta.
(OND, NCE, DIPLOMA holders with required knowledge are strongly encouraged to apply)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2015
artisticallyart:
Lol! 2str8 case is still fresh on you mind.
lol my oga ....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2015
artisticallyart:

No, but helping someone who might want to leave home daily.
Okay.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Are you called to the Nigerian Bar?
Are you interested in Public Interest legal practice, which sees the law as a instrument of Social Engineering or Social Change?
Do you enjoy and engage in Legal and General Research and policy formulation?
Do you have a flair for drafting, writing, editing and proofreading?
Are you looking for a humble beginning and learning opportunities to enable you give expression to your aspirations as a budding Public Interest Lawyer?
Are you between 25 and 28? (Real and not employment or official age)
Do you live within Ikeja axis of Lagos State?
Are you computer literate and internet savvy?
Do you have impeccable dress sense?
If your answer to all of the foregoing is COLLECTIVE YES, then there is an opportunity of an immediate employment for you at a Public Interest Law Firm, located in the Ikeja axis of Lagos State.
You are invited to send a detailed Application of Intention (AoI), which states in specific and unequivocally terms how you fit well into the description enumerated above and your CV by email to ask@taiwoakinlami.com on or before December 31, 2015. Kindly help us spread this information within your network.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Are U an NCE holder in any field of study willing to teach in private schools (Nursery, Creche,primary & Secondary) in Surulere, lagos state and its Environs??

Contact Dejamix Global Media Ltd (Out-Sourcing Department) On 08038394043, 07037135656, 08028745560 and forward your CV to info.dejamix@gmail.com for immediate placement.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hi what a nice job you guys are doing, pls I need a teaching job in Abeokuta, qualifications (NCE,HND & PGD in view), can teach agric, biology, marketing, economics. Thanks all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
artisticallyart:
A reputable College needs subject teachers. 19-23 Alfa Aminu Street, Pedro B/stop, Bariga. Further details: 08023845748.
Pls,artistically specify d subject areas. I stay around that area.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by simple2004(m): 2:25am On Dec 19, 2015
if u can teach Home Economics and/or catering craft pls call 07069332551 pay is 25K and above. Accommodation is available. location is along sango-idiroko road Ogun state.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Neroclassic(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Neroclassic(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dammie199(f): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Who knows where independent school in omolayo,akobo ibadan is?........pls I need the direction to the place....fanks guys
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2015
Important Note- If you know you have 1 year experience for a job that requires 2 years pf experience, go ahead and apply. so also for those asking for more years like 4 and you have 2 or 3 years, please go ahead and apply. As long as you can prove to the HRs that you have what it takes for the job. Likewise, those requesting for 2.1 and you have a 2.2 or third class, please, do not discourage yourself with the result they want, apply if you know you are worth it. Some 2.1 candidates can't translate their results into work. So positions requesting for such results and you have a 2.2, apply for it. If you reach there and they say ''we specifically asked for a 2.1, then you leave, but please make an effort by applying first.
Have a great weekend and wishing you all a turn around for good with that desired kind of jobs you all want.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2015
fweshblacboai:
ok bro......#bye
Please speak!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goldenboyofpsy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
artisticallyart:

No, but helping someone who might want to leave home daily.
that's good bro.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
ADVANCED BREED SCHOOL.
5 TUNDE IGE CLOSE, OFF SHOLA BELLO STREET, AHMADIYYA BUS STOP, IJAIYE OJOKORO, LAGOS STATE.
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

THE SCHOOL IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT AREAS:

SECONDARY:
1. PHYSICS
2. BIOLOGY

PRIMARY:
1. MATHEMATICS
2. SCIENCE
3. NURSERY TEACHER
4. TYPIST (COMPUTER LITERATE)
5. CLEANER

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO THE SCHOOL ADDRESS AS STATED ABOVE. FOR MORE INFO PLS CALL 08138739390
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
artisticallyart:

My ppl talk say: tenant wey say hin LANDLORD build "yeye/ordinary one room apartment", make e show us hin own!

Seriously speaking, 35k-40k is the NET salary in ds case. How?

1. ACCOMMODATION: The school provides accommodation. This means at least 5k rent will be saved by her.
=======> (1)
2. FEEDING: The school also provides feeding. Let's assume our Lady spends #200 per meal, times 3=#600 per day; times 30=18k per month feeding expenses saved! ========> (2)

3. TRANSPORT: since our Lady stays WITHIN, there4 no t-fare hassles. So, let's say transport go gulp #200, times 22 days (ie excluding sats and suns), gives approx 5k. So d sch has saved our Lady 5k in t-fare=======> (3)

4. MEDICALZ/MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES: As an in-house teacher/mistress, our Lady gets 2 benefit all d "condiments" d students enjoy, which, under normal circumstances she would have had 2 pay for, eg medicals, toiletries, TV, kerosene, petrol, generator, etc . Let's put ds roughly at 10k========> (4)

So,all in all, d sch has saved our Lady 18k+6k+5k+10k=39k at d least! Add that 2 d 35-40k NET INCOME, and that gives a GROSS of 74-79k! So in actual fact, her gross pay is 74k AT THE LEAST! What ds means is dt at d end of d month, she smiles straight 2 d bank with at least 35k UNTOUCHED!

Even some of d big schools in lekki 4 instance pay within ds range (ie 70k and above range, WITHOUT PROVIDING transport, feeding, medicalz etc) and they feel they are breaking d bank(sic) 4 u!

I've said it times without number, let's look at d BIGGER PICTURE. Don't be carried away by d GROSS INCOME , look at d NET INCOME!

Now, as an in-house teacher, she has d privilege of dipping her hands in d "cookie jar". How? She has unfettered access 2 d students and as such can make quick/legitimate bucks via private tutorials. Parents surely WILL PATRONIZE HER! So, let's say she has 10 students (i blv she can have more) @ 5k/ per student (at d least), that translates to 50k per month. Definitely, she can even make this 50k from a single "money-bagged" parent, but let's say she totally makes 50k to be modest, add that to 35-40k and u get 85k NET INCOME or (74+50)=124k as GROSS INCOME!
What abt d "connections" from parents?

Our lady has made a very good decision by my reckoning. I've said it b4 and I'll say it again, b4 u BRAG/give dt testimony in church/mosque over dt "100k" (GROSS PAY) job, first calculate and remove ALL d expenses involved.
Whatever is left of d "100k" is ur ACTUAL/NET PAY!

Errrrrm........, whatever is left..........., can it take u home?

**scratches head**
Take note.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Concept Educational System is in need of suitable candidates for these positions:
Home Economics Teacher
Computer Teacher
Geography Teacher
C.R.K/I.R.K Teacher
Account Teacher
Economics Teacher
Government Teacher
Physics/Maths Teacher
Chemistry/Biology Teacher
English Language/Literature Teacher

Apply in person to: 50A, Willie Omiyi street Aguda Surulere
Lagos
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
GoldenDr:
ADVANCED BREED SCHOOL.
5 TUNDE IGE CLOSE, OFF SHOLA BELLO STREET, AHMADIYYA BUS STOP, IJAIYE OJOKORO, LAGOS STATE.

SECONDARY:
1. PHYSICS
2. BIOLOGY

PRIMARY:
1. MATHEMATICS
2. SCIENCE
3. NURSERY TEACHER
5. CLEANER

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO THE SCHOOL ADDRESS AS STATED ABOVE. FOR MORE INFO PLS CALL 08138739390

thanks for the hint, GoldenDr. i called them already andbthey said i should come on monday
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by trendiitee(f): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Larry37:
Are you called to the Nigerian Bar?
Are you interested in Public Interest legal practice, which sees the law as a instrument of Social Engineering or Social Change?
Do you enjoy and engage in Legal and General Research and policy formulation?
Do you have a flair for drafting, writing, editing and proofreading?
Are you looking for a humble beginning and learning opportunities to enable you give expression to your aspirations as a budding Public Interest Lawyer?
Are you between 25 and 28? (Real and not employment or official age)
Do you live within Ikeja axis of Lagos State?
Are you computer literate and internet savvy?
Do you have impeccable dress sense?
If your answer to all of the foregoing is COLLECTIVE YES, then there is an opportunity of an immediate employment for you at a Public Interest Law Firm, located in the Ikeja axis of Lagos State.
You are invited to send a detailed Application of Intention (AoI), which states in specific and unequivocally terms how you fit well into the description enumerated above and your CV by email to ask@taiwoakinlami.com on or before December 31, 2015. Kindly help us spread this information within your network.

Cc: urchbarbie
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ted2marv: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Engrcharlesid:

#copied#

How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job 

This writeup might be helpful to some of the unemployed youths who are currently jumping from one interview to another, or those who are wondering what next after school. 
I graduated from the university about 3years ago, and as a normal Nigerian graduate, I sat at home submitting cvs from one company to another, hoping ill one day get my dream job. I submitted cvs day in, day out and gradually days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. I gained weight and before I knew it,I felt myself rapidly aging, was looking far older than I was. The agenda for the day where the same, eat, games, sleep, eat, TV/games, sleep.If I needed money for anything I asked my mum, it was truly a nightmare, my mum took full advantage, in making me do menial house-chores which I so hated. Something has to change I thought.
I decided to go out and do anything I can to make money, so I started home lessons for my aunts children, she paid me 5k for two hours lesson, three times a week. I wrote an application to teach in one "dead" private school at a place far from me, I knew I would never be turned down due to my educational qualifications.So I landed my first ever job post school days, I was to teach 6 subjects(mathematics,geography,agric,biology,chemistry and physics) both for ss1 and ss2. It was a stressful job and the pay was just 16k, the transport from the school to where I stay was 4k per-month. Teaching at that school was soooo stressful, writing lesson notes for all those subjects, marking students notes and teaching. It was very stressful but I did the job diligently, My director recommended me to a man who was looking for a lesson teacher for his son, he paid 20k for 3hours a day, four times a week lesson. I was no longer depending on my mum for financial support and hence i stopped the house-chores I so hated  .
Fast forward, I was one day preparing the js3 class for the upcoming junior waec one evening when i noticed a woman who looked very rich observing me from the window. She was inside her car passing by and heard me teaching and it caught her attention. She sent her security man to collect my number, was expecting her call but she never called. One month later, I received a call and it was her, she wanted me doing home lesson for her children, they where 3 in number. After much negotiations she opted to pay 80k for the 3 of them, at this time all my earnings combined was about 116k. I stopped doing lessons for my aunts children, was just focused on my two lessons and the school where I was teaching. 
Fast forward, the woman I worked for was a talkative and I liked talking myself, each time am teaching her children and shes around, we talk about everything. She grew to like me, and in no short time it was like we've known ourselves for a long time. Her husband is a contractor to a big oil company and he wanted starting an oil servicing firm for his wife, due to the discussions me and his wife usually have, I got to know. She told me about the project and how they already have everything in place, just looking for the right personnel's. She needed a manager who would run the place, she told me about it and subtly asked me if I was interested since I read a course similar to what she wants. I quickly agreed, despite my lack of experience she made me the manager of the soon to start establishment.
It was all a dream, as the manager I was entitled to my own personal car, which she gave me from her and her husbands fleet of cars and my salary structure is now over 400k. We started the company, she brought in more experienced people but all of them are to call me "SIR''. I became boss to car owners, " Big Men" and during the 6months have been working there now have shook hands to highly important personalities. The first interview we conducted, I saw graduates trooping in, just to get this job, made me realize how far I have come in a short while, only because I decided to leave the house and get busy instead of jumping from one interview to another.
The company has done really well in this few months, our second recruitment exercise is tomorrow and its like have been here all my life. In reality March this year, I didn't envisage Ill be here so soon. Morals of this, to those graduates out there still waiting for big organizations to start recruiting,before leaving the house, please get out there and do anything, no matter how menial it might be, while doing it be diligent , cause you might never know when its your turn to break-free of the yoke that's unemployment .

Let somebody shout Hallelujah. . .

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by CharlyNick: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
GoldenDr:
ADVANCED BREED SCHOOL.

SECONDARY:
1. PHYSICS
2. BIOLOGY

PRIMARY:
1. MATHEMATICS
2. SCIENCE
3. NURSERY TEACHER
5. CLEANER

What about PORT-HARCOURT/Link please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by urchbarbie(f): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
trendiitee:

Cc: urchbarbie
tnx a mil dear. wld apply asap
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by trendiitee(f): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
urchbarbie:
tnx a mil dear. wld apply asap
you're welcome dear.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by blessedtwins: 4:41am On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=simple2004 post=41135748]if u can teach Home Economics and/or catering craft pls call 07069332551 pay is 25K and above. Accommodation is available. location is along sango-idiroko road Ogun state.[/quote

Cc stadora
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2015
realchanger:
Hi what a nice job you guys are doing, pls I need a teaching job in Abeokuta, qualifications (NCE,HND & PGD in view), can teach agric, biology, marketing, economics. Thanks all.
what efforts have you made?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 20, 2015
Neroclassic:
Pls upload also vacancy in uyo.
What efforts have you made on your own?

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.