Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573358 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Urgent vacancy!!!!FOR BASIC 5 AND 6........ A school around Vono ilupeju side needs male teachers with N.C.E or Bsc ed for immediate employment....interested candidates should forward their CV to pacesettereducationalconsult@gmail.com or call 09053694811 .......management and teaching experience is an added advantage
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Anybody here who has obtain the NTI pgde form paying through the TSA account? Should please come and tell us how they went about it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by morrygreat: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Full-Time

Job vacancy at Olashore International School

HoD Mathematics (Head of Mathematics Department)

Details

The right candidate must be IGCSE Certified.
Must be a B.Sc (Ed) graduate of Mathematics.
Maters degree will be an added advantage.
With a minimum of 7 years HoD Mathematics experience.
Method of Application
To appely send your resume to hr@olashoreschool.com closing date of application, 6th January, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Funpeter:
A room in agege should go for 2500 at least so a year rent should be 30000 excluding agent fee, damages and the rest. Lets say the agent fee and damages cost 20k plus 30k thats 50k in total.
The difference btween 35k and 30k is 60k that is 5k multiply by 12 which is 60k. If you decide to rent a house your self you are going to spend atleast 50k.
Also the kind of house the the school will provide is also important.
my verdict
Take the accomodation and request for a better one anything short of that you know what to do.

Your analysis is commendable. thanks

I already took the first option just like you advised, which is being paid 30k and provided with accomodation.

thanks again

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zariababe(f): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Engineer2015:
@ ZARIABABE "Where is your contact"
07035274268 u can cal or wats app
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
odimbannamdi:

Your analysis is commendable. thanks

I already took the first option just like you advised, which is being paid 30k and provided with accomodation.

thanks again
nice decision ....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Can you take Christan Religious Studies or Biology? If yes, BetGad Group of school Ilesa Osun state needs you ASAP!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
A secondary school located at Akobo Oju-irin, Ibadan is in dire need of competent graduate that can teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Interested and qualified person should contact this number 07031967908 for further details.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
GoldenDr:
A secondary school located at Akobo Oju-irin, Ibadan is in dire need of competent graduate that can teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Interested and qualified person should contact this number 07031967908 for further details.
Thanks for the good work. I actually called the phone number in this advert but the owner of the SIM said that he posted this advert about a year ago. And that he had left the school and does not know what is going on in the school. He said that the name of the school is Shinning Star Academy @Akobo Oju-Irin. Thanks once again...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engineer2015: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
PLS I need ur contact number @ ODIMBANNAMDI
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Engineer2015:
PLS I need ur contact number @ ODIMBANNAMDI
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by haywhy3000(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Funpeter:
Anybody here who has obtain the NTI pgde form paying through the TSA account? Should please come and tell us how they went about it.

About the NTI form, I personally went to d NTI lagos liason office today (@ ogba) to make findings cos v tried my best to get d pin from stipulated banks, but all to no avail. I was made to understand dat its a nationwide problem n dt i sud just relax n dat probably by nxtyear (January) d whole issue wuld v bn resolved.

I want to bliv dem however one sud jus kip trying cos some pple r still getting d pin. I must confess it has bn frustrating. Infact someone working in one of d branches of d stated bank personally told me to go to deir office (NTI OFFICE) cos dey avnt experienced dis sort of delay too.

pls if u v obtained d PIN kindly let us know by telling us d bank n branch n aw it all went. thank u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
haywhy3000:

About the NTI form, I personally went to d NTI lagos liason office today (@ ogba) to make findings cos v tried my best to get d pin from stipulated banks, but all to no avail. I was made to understand dat its a nationwide problem n dt i sud just relax n dat probably by nxtyear (January) d whole issue wuld v bn resolved.

I want to bliv dem however one sud jus kip trying cos some pple r still getting d pin. I must confess it has bn frustrating. Infact someone working in one of d branches of d stated bank personally told me to go to deir office (NTI OFFICE) cos dey avnt experienced dis sort of delay too.

pls if u v obtained d PIN kindly let us know by telling us d bank n branch n aw it all went. thank u
My bro we are in the same shoe oooooo, have gone to almost all the zenith and Uba bank in my hood same story is what they are telling me, that i have to register online then bring the code to them also.
just today a lady told me i have to register on remita.net and generate a code then bring the code down to them before i can pay.
keystone bank said pin is not available that i should still be checking.
Our best bet is keystone because a friend of mine obtain His own form from them.
Thanks for shedding more light on it bro.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
odimbannamdi:

please which subject did you apply for sir?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2015
GoldenDr:
Can you take Christan Religious Studies or Biology? If yes, BetGad Group of school Ilesa Osun state needs you ASAP!
Hmmmm...*clears throat* Betgad Group of school!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by talk2yommex2000(m): 5:34am On Dec 23, 2015
STENON:
Hmmmm...*clears throat* Betgad Group of school!!!

Seems you have something to say. Comment your reserve please. Stay Blessed.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2015
morrygreat:

Full-Time

Job vacancy at Olashore International School

HoD Mathematics (Head of Mathematics Department)

Details

The right candidate must be IGCSE Certified.
Must be a B.Sc (Ed) graduate of Mathematics.
Maters degree will be an added advantage.
With a minimum of 7 years HoD Mathematics experience.
Method of Application
To appely send your resume to hr@olashoreschool.com closing date of application, 6th January, 2016.
You didn't mention your welfare packages for the school, owkay, Let me help you;
Free furnished 2 bedroom flat for ur staff
Salary is far above 100k
Though it may not be possible for your staff to enrol their ward at Olashore int sch,Iloko Ijesha bt they av the grace to enrol them at Olashore Model School.
You may wish to spend ur holiday in Abroad
13 month salary
Car Loan
Pension allowance
(Please finish the rest for me)

Nairalanders, If you dnt wish to apply, Pls inform other people to apply...

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fweshblacboai(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2015
STENON:
You didn't mention your welfare packages for the school, owkay, Let me help you;
Free furnished 2 bedroom flat for ur staff
Salary is far above 100k
Though it may not be possible for your staff to enrol their ward at Olashore int sch,Iloko Ijesha bt they av the grace to enrol them at Olashore Model School.
Your may wish to spend ur holiday in Abroad
13 month salary
Car Loan
Pension allowance
(Please finish the rest for me)

Nairalanders, If you dnt wish to apply, Pls inform other people to apply...
This is the fact..... I went to Iloko model college, maybe the name has been changed but O I S is a confirm and making sense school..
Please share till it reaches qualified candidates
Bless you....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2015
fweshblacboai:

This is the fact..... I went to Iloko model college, maybe the name has been changed but O I S is a confirm and making sense school..
Please share till it reaches qualified candidates
Bless you....
Nice meeting you here, Are you on the Whattsap group for the Alumni?

Permit me to chk ur DP...

Hmmmm

Are you Alonge Gbenga?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fweshblacboai(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2015
STENON:
Nice meeting you here, Are you on the Whattsap group for the Alumni?

Permit me to chk ur DP...

Hmmmm

Are you Alonge Gbenga?
Yes I am......Your pretty face kinda look familiar, chkt your profile olwedi
Am not on the whatsapp group
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2015
fweshblacboai:

Yes I am......Your pretty face kinda look familiar, chkt your profile olwedi
Am not on the whatsapp group
Hmmmm....... Senior Alongeeeee..... Longest time bro, How av you been ?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fweshblacboai(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2015
STENON:
Hmmmm....... Senior Alongeeeee..... Longest time bro, How av you been ?
Am aii ooo, PM me your number
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fweshblacboai(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2015
tbaby4u wassup
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nggie(f): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Sunnypar:
ACCESS HIGH SCHOOL Etubong Henshaw Estate Off Atimbo . ., Calabar Phone ACCESS HIGH SCHOOL ACCESS SCHOOLS Access School Complex Etubong G.D Henshaw Estate Off Atimbo Road ., Calabar Phone ACCESS SCHOOLS AKIM AKIM HIGH SCHOOL M/M Highway off PAMOL Estate ., Calabar Phone AKIM AKIM HIGH SCHOOL AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SECONDARY SCHOOL 145 M/M Highway, Calabar Phone AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SECONDARY SCHOOL ASSURANCE SECONDARY COMMERCIAL SCHOOL Ikang ., Calabar Phone ASSURANCE SECONDARY COMMERCIAL SCHOOL CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL 17 Atakpa Street ., Calabar Phone CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL DANGLAD INT NUR/PRIMARY SCHOOL 15 Ekorinem ., Calabar Phone DANGLAD INT NUR/PRIMARY SCHOOL DE WIS SCHOOLS 88 Mayne Avenue ., Calabar Phone DE WIS SCHOOLS DUKE TOWN SECONDARY SCHOOL Marina Duke Town ., Calabar Phone DUKE TOWN SECONDARY SCHOOL EASTERN SECONDARY COMMERCIAL SCHOOL 98 Ediba Road ., Calabar Phone EASTERN SECONDARY COMMERCIAL SCHOOL EGERLY MEMORIAL GIRLS COLLEGE 1 Egerly Street Off Main Avenue ., Calabar Phone EGERLY MEMORIAL GIRLS COLLEGE EMILY SECONDARY COMMERCIAL SCHOOL Ekpo Eyo; off Atamunu Street ., Calabar Phone EMILY SECONDARY COMMERCIAL SCHOOL FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY SECONDARY SCHOOL Margaret Ekpo International Airport ., Calabar Phone FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY SECONDARY SCHOOL HIBM CONSULTANCY & PROFESSIONAL STUDIES LTD 2nd Floor; 55 Ndidem Usang Iso Road ., Calabar Phone HIBM CONSULTANCY & PROFESSIONAL STUDIES LTD HOLY CHILD SECONDARY SCHOOL 10 Target Road Off Atu Junction ., Calabar Phone HOLY CHILD SECONDARY SCHOOL HOPE WADEL COLLEGE 1 Hope Wadel Avenue Oppo Government House ., Calabar Phone HOPE WADEL COLLEGE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION SEMINARY Mfam-Osim 1 ., Calabar Phone IMMACULATE CONCEPTION SEMINARY KINGDOM HERITAGE MODEL SCHOOL 10 Winners Chapel Road ., Calabar Phone KINGDOM HERITAGE MODEL SCHOOL LIGHTWAY SECONDARY SCHOOL Iyang Street ., Calabar Phone LIGHTWAY SECONDARY SCHOOL MAJESTY HIGH SCHOOL 75 White House Street ., Calabar Nggie.......
thanks a bunch dear. Jst cin dis nw
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tbaby4u(f): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2015
fweshblacboai:
tbaby4u wassup

Im cool. Been soooooo busy with marking stuffs/pårry tins. Good job guys
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 23, 2015
emmahoney:
Thanks for the good work. I actually called the phone number in this advert but the owner of the SIM said that he posted this advert about a year ago. And that he had left the school and does not know what is going on in the school. He said that the name of the school is Shinning Star Academy @Akobo Oju-Irin. Thanks once again...
Orente21
My guy go check the school out. Oga took the time and pain to post this job.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fweshblacboai(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2015
tbaby4u:

Im cool. Been soooooo busy with marking stuffs/pårry tins. Good job guys

eeyah am sorry and how party things na , lost your contact .....hope you good?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2015
artisticallyart:

Orente21
My guy go check the school out. Oga took the time and pain to post this job.
Thanks, I am not living in Ibadan. The best I could do was to call the phone number in the advert and the owner of the phone number has told me the truth of the matter.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skipo01: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Please I need teaching job in Ilorin. I have B.Sc Economics and I have more than 3 years teaching experience. I can teach Economics, Accounting, Commerce and Business Studies. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PussySandie(f): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2015
fweshblacboai:
eeyah am sorry and how party things na , lost your contact .....hope you good?
All i see on your dp is Gbenga and Anita on DP.. Eyin BCH, ..I hail oo..
Stenon, so you know gbenga?. Ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Speaking of party, we have a party happening on the 28th December, 2015.
Cc:
Avicky
Upload111
Goldendr
Sunnypar
Orente21
Bettydee
Omawunmi85

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2015
PussySandie:

All i see on your dp is Gbenga and Anita on DP.. Eyin BCH, ..I hail oo..
Stenon, so you know gbenga?. Ok ooo
Hmmm... He was my senior in secondary school, He was among the most popular Studnts,
Gbenga and Awe Seun.... Hmmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.