Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2592766 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bornagain1509(f): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Further maths/ technical drawing teacher, fine art, business study teacher needed at Queenmaris College, 6-10, Isuti road,Egan. igando.
send CVS to queenmariscup@yahoo.com or call 08077379092.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by CaptainDo: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
F
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eniolaamoda: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Av been expecting calls from ur nengotiator but I guess he is not redy yet dis is d pix of anoda samsung mini I hv for sale @ 35k
2gb/320gb
Evathyst: Interesting, in dt case I'll now turn u over to my 'negotiator' to finalise d deal. If everything goes well, u shld get ur money by monday cos I'm getting tired of ds stalemate. Jst hold on lemme brief him, he'll take care of d rest. Wil get bck to u soonest! wink

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
l
Requirements
- Minimum of NCE qualification with solid 3-5
years experience.
- B. Ed will be an added advantage (Preferably
Muslim)
Teacher - Lower & Upper Primary School
Requirements
- Minimum of NCE qualification with solid 3-5
years experience.
- B.Ed will be an added advatage
Teacher - French
Requirements
- Minimum NCE qualification with solid 3-5
years experience.
- B.Ed will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suiitably qualified candidates
should send applications and CVs to
olivescholars@gmail.com OR
olivescholars@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Cherry Forte College urgently needs an English
language teacher for it's secondary education
section.
Teacher - English Language
Requirements
BA or BEd English
Experience 3-5 years
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates
should send detailed CVs to
cherryforte@gmail.com or call: 08037767344.
School Location:
Road21 Plot 15 FHE Woji,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
The US Pathway Program (USPP) is a ground
breaking transnational education partnership
between Kaplan International (KI) and a
consortium of seven leading North American
universities (CNAU), chaired by Northeastern
University (NEU). Currently in its fifth year of
delivery in China, our newest centre of
operation which opened its doors to students
in October 2013 is located on Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria and has enabled hundreds of
students to progress to their sophomore year
in top universities in the United States.
Teaching Assistant - Maths and/or Physics
The role
As a Teaching Assistant for Maths and/or
Physics at Kaplan International College
Nigeria, (Victoria Island, Lagos) it will be your
responsibility to:
Deliver highly effective modules in
Mathematics/Physics to students on the
programme offered by the college.
Assist with module examinations and
other forms of formative and summative
assessment, delivery, marketing and
provision of feedback to students
Maintain an accurate and up-to-date
record of student attendance and
performance
Prepare lessons and classrooms in a
timely manner and tidy up classroom
following lessons
Attend staff meetings and other internal
meetings as required
To work in partnership with colleagues
and other professionals to contribute to the
health, safety, welfare and behaviour of
students
To carry out any other reasonable duties
and responsibilities within the overall
function, as the needs of the college may
require
Desired Skills and Experience
A bachelor’s degree in a teaching related
subject
Experience of working with adolescents,
preferably in a student-facing, educational
setting
Student-centered and client-focused
Ability to develop and update teaching
material
Administrative IT skills (Word, Excel,
Power Point, e-mail, etc)
Strong record-keeping skills
Enthusiasm and motivation to be a
performance-driven team player
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Feedbacks o!!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Commercial & Science teachers needed urgently for the following subjects: Econs, Physics,,Chem, P.h.e, Eng-lang,Lit-in-Eng,Bio,Maths,Govt., Fine art and Primary school teachers
MUE VICTORY SCHOOLS.
7, Ona Ara Str., Idimu, Lagos
0802343650, 0817165474 and 07036618801.

English, Maths, Sciences and Secretary needed URGENTLY! !!
Lordstar International School
53, Raimi Oladimeji Str., Off Brickfield road, Apapa, Ebutte- Metra (west) Lagos.
Interview is on 25th & 26th of September/ October 2nd and 3rd, 2014.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Faf's

You are all invited to banking job interview tomorrow. Click banking job interview on www.thejobshow.net to get address, time & full details. Rebroadcast now!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Feedback o!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by islamics(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ all the ogas in the house well done for your time.
I have been following this thread for a while now. I have taken note of most comments and I have acted by submitting CV in the schools around me.
@ givemejoy I sent my CV to the email you posted 'Stevethedancer@gmail.com' but I couldn't see to it as the reply I receive want applicants within Abuja.
#JustTryingToGiveFeedback.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by radiance26(f): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
pls is there any vacanies along Sango Otta & Ifo axis
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
radiance26: pls is there any vacanies along Sango Otta & Ifo axis
drop within and around schools in your neighbourhood.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by UBA001: 6:54am On Sep 24, 2014
Experienced teachers are URGENTLY needed for the following subjects: CIVIC EDUCATION, AGRIC, and GEOGRAPHY at 3, Idowu Ajao road, Ajao Estate, Anthony Village, Lagos. Call Mr Sam {08029308797} for the interview date(since schools will now resume on the 8th of October). Hurry now! You guys (GoldenDr, Givemejoy, artisticallyart, xtfield, Evathyst, avicky, etc.) are doing a very wonderful job here. God will surely bless you all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jibbish(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
I av always followed ds page silently and dropped 2 comments so far but seeing what Golden Dr,Artiscallyart, givemejoy and co are doing I am glad dt some pple can sought out to help their fellow pple. I randomly dropped my CV in 4 mails since I started following in July after the Tsunami dt wipped off d data. As a corper serving in Kogi I choosed schools by areas which are Lagos n Abuja,jux last week I received a call to come for an interview in abuja meanwhile I was in lagos,so I called back to reschedule my test which was accepted. I did all means to get to abuja on dt sunday as I got to abuja at 1am following car troubles. I stepped into the schl and sat for dia test which lasted for 5hrs on Monday,I tarried in abuja because I know I wld b called back for the job, ds mornin I was called for the job and was told to resume after my Nysc Prog which ends in some weeks time. D working condition and d pay of the schl make sense and its also nt far frm wia I wld be residing in Abuja.
Thanks to ds Moderator, thanks to all forum guys and thanks to Seun for this medium of passing info. Ds had landed me and my frnd some big mouth watering offers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
jibbish: I av always followed ds page silently and dropped 2 comments so far but seeing what Golden Dr,Artiscallyart, givemejoy and co are doing I am glad dt some pple can sought out to help their fellow pple. I randomly dropped my CV in 4 mails since I started following in July after the Tsunami dt wipped off d data. As a corper serving in Kogi I choosed schools by areas which are Lagos n Abuja,jux last week I received a call to come for an interview in abuja meanwhile I was in lagos,so I called back to reschedule my test which was accepted. I did all means to get to abuja on dt sunday as I got to abuja at 1am following car troubles. I stepped into the schl and sat for dia test which lasted for 5hrs on Monday,I tarried in abuja because I know I wld b called back for the job, ds mornin I was called for the job and was told to resume after my Nysc Prog which ends in some weeks time. D working condition and d pay of the schl make sense and its also nt far frm wia I wld be residing in Abuja.
Thanks to ds Moderator, thanks to all forum guys and thanks to Seun for this medium of passing info. Ds had landed me and my frnd some big mouth watering offers.
were u offered an accommondatn too? pls where is d school located and d name of the school? thankz
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
jibbish: I av always followed ds page silently and dropped 2 comments so far but seeing what Golden Dr,Artiscallyart, givemejoy and co are doing I am glad dt some pple can sought out to help their fellow pple. I randomly dropped my CV in 4 mails since I started following in July after the Tsunami dt wipped off d data. As a corper serving in Kogi I choosed schools by areas which are Lagos n Abuja,jux last week I received a call to come for an interview in abuja meanwhile I was in lagos,so I called back to reschedule my test which was accepted. I did all means to get to abuja on dt sunday as I got to abuja at 1am following car troubles. I stepped into the schl and sat for dia test which lasted for 5hrs on Monday,I tarried in abuja because I know I wld b called back for the job, ds mornin I was called for the job and was told to resume after my Nysc Prog which ends in some weeks time. D working condition and d pay of the schl make sense and its also nt far frm wia I wld be residing in Abuja.

Congrats.
I see you are passionate about teaching.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
I want to thank all the posters,likers,sharers and comemtators of this thread. I have been a dedicated follower of this thread and I have commented maybe just twice or thrice. I have also submitted my cvs to most of the school posted here but recently I decided to try submitting around my vicinity and I got two offers,I decided to take the first offer,though d pay isn't much,its twice the pay I was collecting in my former job. I know someone's door is opening soon. Thanks to everyone here,one less unemployed graduate to worry about.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ezyp(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
FROM A THREAD "WE Will GET BACK TO YOU"
NairaMode: Lol.. With experience you will know how to tackle such issue. Its common and its simply because HR professionals have to be diplomatic in their responses. It is however better if they include that if you don't hear from us between this and that date then you have not been considered for the role. Whenever I find myself in such a situation this are the method I use.

1) You will understand that I am keenly interested in this job and I would really love to get a feedback from you no matter your decision. Thank you. That makes the HR person to commit him or herself and usually I get a response.

2) Sometimes I simply ask when do we expect to hear from you and usually they will give you a time frame. If I don't hear from them within that period then I call or send an email requesting for feedback which I most times get.

3) Lastly, during the interview process, I ask them: "What kind of employee can you not work with"? and then I get a story of who they want and what they do not want. After their response to me, I further ask them if they feel I fit into that description. The answer you get will generally help a smart person have an expectation of whether to keep dreaming about the job or not. Lastly, for me it is unhealthy to keep your mind locked on a job or company after an interview or test. If you dont hear from them then contact them. Otherwise, move on and keep aspiring for a better life in this world full of awesome opportunities. I hope I was able to help.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kings331(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Some weeks back, an advert for Light House Montessori School was placed either by Givemejoy or Artistically can't quite remember who. I diligently applied and was called for test and subsequent interview. The test lasted for 2 hours. I applied for Administrative position so was given English and Maths. I didn't actually envy those that applied for classroom teaching cos their Essay was something else. After d test, oral interview was conducted wr I was asked to teach briefly. It wasn't funny though, yet it was fun. Asked me for my salary expectation and I quoted 50K. Was told they will get back to me. And they actually did. Will b resuming duties by Monday. Thanks everyone for ur contributions one way or the other. Special thanks goes to Givemejoy/artistically and moreso to GoldenDr for opening this thread. Sorry everyone for bringing the feedback late.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by no1fan(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Any update on Dele College?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jibbish(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
ProfGday: were u offered an accommondatn too? pls where is d school located and d name of the school? thankz
I avnt asked for accomodation but wen am about to resume am surely going to ask since the school has boarding facilities, although that might bring in extra work n extra pay but an accomodation wld b very wonderful. About the name and location of the school,I wld like to kip that hidden because in d advert the name of the school wasn't written and d location also wasn't there. It was after I went for the interview I got to know d venue and name. Pls pardon me for not been able to disclose this.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jibbish(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
NairaMode:

Congrats.
I see you are passionate about teaching.
Bros no b small, even when I told my employers ny qualifications dey wia wowed....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
jibbish: Bros no b small, even when I told my employers ny qualifications dey wia wowed....

Hmmm nice.
Impress me with your qualifications.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jibbish(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
NairaMode:

Hmmm nice.
Impress me with your qualifications.
Nce Biz Edu, Bsc.Ed Business Edu
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
jibbish: Nce Biz Edu, Bsc.Ed Business Edu

Ah!!!
Abajo.
Nice one.
You already have a career path.
Wish you all the best bro and I see you a principal in four years time.

UniAbuja has MSc. Edu in Child development and management I suppose.
... Or any other course you choose.
Love you bro.

***Nodding my head***
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jibbish(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Will b on a low key again, sorry I might not b able to reply ur mentions again. My pple use to say bi isu eni ba ta, a man fi owo bo ni....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jibbish(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
NairaMode:

Ah!!!
Abajo.
Nice one.

Love you bro.

***Nodding my head***
if no b money,I am suppose to start my Msc strait at Uniben but as e dey b God undastands.... Principal is nt in my vision, Dean dey dia nau,Rector,Registrar,Provost etc cheesy
NairaMode:

Ah!!!
Abajo.
Nice one.

Love you bro.

***Nodding my head***
if no b money,I am suppose to start my Msc strait at Uniben but as e dey b God undastands.... Principal is nt in my vision, Dean dey dia nau,Rector,Registrar,Provost etc
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
jibbish: if no b money,I am suppose to start my Msc strait at Uniben but as e dey b God undastands.... Principal is nt in my vision, Dean dey dia nau,Rector,Registrar,Provost etc cheesy if no b money,I am suppose to start my Msc strait at Uniben but as e dey b God undastands.... Principal is nt in my vision, Dean dey dia nau,Rector,Registrar,Provost etc

Oh my God!!!
Mistake abeg. My bad.
All the best.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
It gives me great joy to see you all giving inspiring feedbacks..... This will only make me do more.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
It gives me great joy to see you all giving inspiring feedbacks..... This will only make me do more.Chemistry teacher needed at D and D comprehensive college,Agege.
Salary commensurate with level of education.
If interested please call 08028640434 for details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.