Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2592296 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please house i need your advice
I got a teaching job in Ibadan but it requires me to relocate and get a new apartment because i stay in Abeokuta . The salary is 40K. Please should i go.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
yemibayo: Please house i need your advice
I got a teaching job in Ibadan but it requires me to relocate and get a new apartment because i stay in Abeokuta . The salary is 40K. Please should i go.
Do you gave a relative there? if yes, go. if you do not have a relative there it will be hard, except, you have saved up enough to get an apartment there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Vacancy exits in a new daycare in satelite
town lagos
Qualifications:The applicant should posses the
following: should have OND,TC 11 or NCE.
Must reside in or around satelite town Lagos
(because of early resumption which is
6.00am). Must be female within the age range
of 25-45. Should be ready to learn. Experience
in daycare or nursery will be an added
advantage. Interested applicants should send
their CV to kiddiessmiles@yahoo.com with
your phone number and you will be contacted

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
An experienced and dedicated female private
tutor needed. Only candidates residing at
Ikeja-Agidingbi, Magodo, Ogudu, Omole estate
and their environs should apply. Contact:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Givemejoy: Do you gave a relative there? if yes, go. if you do not have a relative there it will be hard, except, you have saved up enough to get an apartment there.
Thank you ma. I don't have any relative there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
yemibayo: Thank you ma. I don't have any relative there.
Not even a friend. You should have informed the school about accommodation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Givemejoy: Not even a friend. You should have informed the school about accommodation.
No friend. Maybe i should just take my time to look for job elsewhere. Thank you so much for your response.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
yemibayo: No friend. Maybe i should just take my time to look for job elsewhere. Thank you so much for your response.
you welcome.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
God bless Givemejoy for d wnderful work
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Odunharry: God bless Givemejoy for d wnderful work
Amen.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
I must say this is a wonderful thread gud job @goldendr, givemejoy and the rest kudos guys keep doing more. Please i need vacancies for home tutor or private lesson jobs i will really appreciate that thanks a bunch......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 12:49am On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=victorlekan]

Can I still apply? I just moved to ado ekiti and I have been teaching chemistry for over 4 years.I was the HOD science in my former school before I decided to relocate.I have been marking waec and neco chemistry since 2013.I can be contacted on 08062306889[/quote/ CALL 08109919966
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2014
Larry37: I must say this is a wonderful thread gud job @goldendr, givemejoy and the rest kudos guys keep doing more. Please i need vacancies for home tutor or private lesson jobs i will really appreciate that thanks a bunch......
Please, go through previous posts am sure you will see the one that suits you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kayayo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
GoldenDr: After spending some much time in this section, I have observed that most graduate are sitting at home and they are looking for jobs they could do pending when the JOB surface.

Many of you that had the opportunity to serve our fatherland say 2011- to date taught in private school, state and government owned schools. Why sit at home when you have a 1 year teaching experience?

If you reside in Akute, Alagbole and Ajuwon this is for your.
There are schools at the aforementioned places that are in fire need of subject teachers, for example, Bolarinwa, Isolog and Success college at Alagbole are looking for YOU. Reallane international school just concluded their recruitment on Tuesday. Agro-Tropic, Kingdale, Excel and Hortative needs teachers. Although NCE holders are given priority but there is no harm in trying.
hello! Am a graduate of business education with second class upper division,But I base in kwara. Pls,can I get teaching job in lagos or ogun state?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
GoldenDr: Please, go through previous posts am sure you will see the one that suits you.
Thanks i have gone through previous post didn't see the subjects i handle. The subjects i handle are- technical drawing, basic technology, design and technology and woodwork both Nigerian and British curriculum.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Larry37:
Thanks i have gone through previous post didn't see the subjects i handle. The subjects i handle are- technical drawing, basic technology, design and technology and woodwork both Nigerian and British curriculum.
Please, go through again there is a school that advertised for your subject even if the deadline has passed am sure they would invite you like they did to a dude in this thread where he wowed the interviewers.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
kayayo: hello! Am a graduate of business education with second class upper division,But I base in kwara. Pls,can I get teaching job in lagos or ogun state?
Yes, you can get, but my concern is relocation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Givemejoy: Please, go through again there is a school that advertised for your subject even if the deadline has passed am sure they would invite you like they did to a dude in this thread where he wowed the interviewers.
Thanks I saw it but i need a private lesson or home tutor job concerning the above listed subjects.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejt4u(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2014
Vacancy exist in Reputable School at kaduna for immediate employment in the following Subjects:

*English/Literature Teacher
* Chemistry/Basic Science
* Physic/Biology
* Computer

Qualification:
(B.A, B.ED)

Closing Date:
06-10-2014

How to apply:
Interested applicant should forword their Application and CV in person to No.5 Rimi drive U/Rimi Kaduna
or Contact the following Number: 08036494455, 07032758455
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
GoldenDr: After spending some much time in this section, I have observed that most graduate are sitting at home and they are looking for jobs they could do pending when the JOB surface.

Many of you that had the opportunity to serve our fatherland say 2011- to date taught in private school, state and government owned schools. Why sit at home when you have a 1 year teaching experience?

If you reside in Akute, Alagbole and Ajuwon this is for your.
There are schools at the aforementioned places that are in fire need of subject teachers, for example, Bolarinwa, Isolog and Success college at Alagbole are looking for YOU. Reallane international school just concluded their recruitment on Tuesday. Agro-Tropic, Kingdale, Excel and Hortative needs teachers. Although NCE holders are given priority but there is no harm in trying.

Golden Dr. I hold B.Sc degree in Physics. I reside in Abuja. is there any opening available. pls help sir
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Adielcy:
Golden Dr. I hold B.Sc degree in Physics. I reside in Abuja. is there any opening available. pls help sir
Yes, there is. Schools within and around your vicinity.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dmcool(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
PLEASE HELP....
I need a teaching job in Ibadan. I have a degree in History and International Studies. I can teach any of History, Government, Civic Education and Social Studies........ Looking forward for ur reply(s). Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Youngsage: Hello all. Any posts in ilasa/isolo/ajao estate environs, tutorials or private lessons preferably thanks.
Please contact 08151023293
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bouquicutez: Pls is there any school around magodo, Ikeja, Maryland that is recruting for teachers? Thanks.
If you're interested in Private coaching for Nursery or Primary pupils around Omole phase two, close to Ojodu berger, contact 08151023293.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizano: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pls i need a teaching job around ikeja,ogba.plz....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
For those asking for teaching jobs, please be patient.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
lizano: Pls i need a teaching job around ikeja,ogba.plz....
If you're a female and won't mind taking up a private coaching class at locations around Ojodu berger, please contact 08151023293.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gospi: 3:29am On Sep 30, 2014
A female private tutor is needed urgently around magodo or shangisha area.Interested persons should call 08181113771.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Has anyone gone for the private tutor advertised here?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jhydebaba(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2014
A teacher who is proficient in Accounts and can also teach PHE at junior level is urgently needed in a school at Alapere.

Send CV to jhydebaba at yahoo dot com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by no1fan(f): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls house who knows the salary scale of De sophia college? Its urgent. Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.