Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2584481 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Aghagba:
For any teaching vacancies in ojota that requires ssce result .please quote me o
Kid minders, assistant teacher and Female bus coordinator is what suits you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Amjustme: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Teaching job abeg for Abuja.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Amjustme:
Teaching job abeg for Abuja.
Cc: 2str8.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
An international secondary school in Abuja is recruiting teachers for the following subjects:

1. ICT
2. English Language

The Secondary School also needs Administrative staff as

3. A Nurse
4. A Housemaster

‪Educational qualification is a Bachelors Degree from a recognized institution from a field relevant to the above, and an experience in the position is an added advantage ‬.

‪If you meet up with the requirements above, kindly send your CV to jobs@cloneshouse.com with the subject field stating the role you are applying for eg "English Language" as the case may be on or before Friday, March 25 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Spectranet was awarded a License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2009 with the aim of promoting Internet Services in Nigeria. Over the last year Spectranet has assessed and evaluated different technologies and mediums which would facilitate in providing the best data services best suited for Nigeria.

Headquartered in Lagos with Management Consultancy and Technical Collaboration with the Infrastructure Development Company Group based at Singapore, Spectranet aims to be a leader in the Internet Services space in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Call Centre Agent

Job Description/Requirements

Customer focused and result oriented personnel needed to fill in the Customer Service Department of Spectranet Limited. Candidates must possess a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a customer service environment, with added advantage in the telecommunications sector.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: hr@spectranet.com.ng quoting the job title “CALL CENTRE AGENTS”.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
fumstar:

Haba! the fact that peeps ain't getting jobs doesn't make the certificate useless and doesn't make the rich criminal ways to be right. There are still jobs flowing in d air, its just a matter of God' s favour n meeting d right people. Perseverance pays.

hmmm great point

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
ravensckar:
Permit me to lend my layman's view to the ongoing discussion...

First and foremost, what is education? It's the process by which one acquires KNOWLEDGE & INSTRUCTION. The problem with most graduates is that they don't seem to even understand the concept of acquiring knowledge. If not, why should someone ever imagine that he wouldn't make it in life if he isn't educated? Or that he would make it in life by becoming educated (especially studying a particular course). Therein lies the whole misconception about 'Being educated in this country'

Acquiring formal education will only increase one's knowledge, broadens one's scope, develop one's intellectual mind, and shapes one's perception (reasoning). However, the sad truth is that being educated is not (and has never been) a guarantee that one would make it in life.

Lemme clarify with this quote by Napoleon Hill, he said and I quote; 'There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose. The knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.'

Furthermore, the major reason why most graduates still haven't achieved their desired success has been summarised by Albert Einstein. He said 'Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking' Now let's be sincere with ourselves, have we really been using our brain optimally? Don't most of us (Including myself) depend on what we were taught at school? Or better still what we read in books.

In conclusion, whoever will succeed in this Nigeria of today (No matter the person's educational background) must first identify his calling. Follow his passion and then, be ready think outside the box.

But again, what does a layman like me know?

took the thoughts straight from my mind..
well done.
in addition..
i am quite in agreement with fumstar n manie also. I dont believe education is a waste of time.. i see it as a foundation. someone stated on d whatsapp group that there is a difference btw education and learning n i totally agree.

i do agree that wt sunnypar that we as a nation may b or might hav been lead by criminals but that shouldnt be blamed on our educational system.

Nigerian societal perceptions/behaviours today is as a result of our mindset.
being educated is not a determinant of being rich and same way not beinf educated is not a determinant as well.

most of the people mentioned(dangote, bill gates, etc..) all went back to get some sort of education. dangote went back to attend a bisiness sch..bill gates a management sch and so many of them like that..
we may feel we do not use dy/dx ...but in some other countries where reaearch thrives ,,they do use 'em.

eventhough we dont use that, we do use numbers n economics in business, even accounting,,these are basics in any business. n these basics can b gotten from getting education in schs..

like i once said God only gave us oranges and not orange juice. the ability to convert orange to orange juice is what makes the difference.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aghagba(f): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mpyaw:

Kid minders, assistant teacher and Female bus coordinator is what suits you.
Do you know if there is vacancy for those position in ojota?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
upload111:

took the thoughts straight from my mind..
well done.
in addition..
i am quite in agreement with fumstar n manie also. I dont believe education is a waste of time.. i see it as a foundation. someone stated on d whatsapp group that there is a difference btw education and learning n i totally agree.

i do agree that wt sunnypar that we as a nation may b or might hav been lead by criminals but that shouldnt be blamed on our educational system.

Nigerian societal perceptions/behaviours today is as a result of our mindset.
being educated is not a determinant of being rich and same way not beinf educated is not a determinant as well.

most of the people mentioned(dangote, bill gates, etc..) all went back to get some sort of education. dangote went back to attend a bisiness sch..bill gates a management sch and so many of them like that..
we may feel we do not use dy/dx ...but in some other countries where reaearch thrives ,,they do use 'em.

eventhough we dont use that, we do use numbers n economics in business, even accounting,,these are basics in any business. n these basics can b gotten from getting education in schs..

like i once said God only gave us oranges and not orange juice. the ability to convert orange to orange juice is what makes the difference.

The highest formal education received by Dangote is a diploma in Business Studies from Al-Azhar University in Cairo Egypt, but he learnt the practical aspect of Business from his late grand-father who was once the biggest bank customer in West African. Read " The makers and making of Nigerian private enterprise" by Tom Forrest.

One major problem with successful Nigerian businessmen who are barely educated, is that they want their children to have the best education but do not want them to work in the family business after acquiring the education thereby preventing such businesses to be taken to the next level.
This is not the case with the blue collar Indian, Lebanese, Israeli, Greek technicians or traders who set-up businesses in NIgerian less than 100 years.

Dangote is a 3rd generation billionaire who branched out from the family business to establish his own.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
ravensckar:

First and foremost, what is education? It's the process by which one acquires KNOWLEDGE & INSTRUCTION. The problem with most graduates is that they don't seem to even understand the concept of acquiring knowledge. If not, why should someone ever imagine that he wouldn't make it in life if he isn't educated? Or that he would make it in life by becoming educated (especially studying a particular course). Therein lies the whole misconception about 'Being educated in this country'

Acquiring formal education will only increase one's knowledge, broadens one's scope, develop one's intellectual mind, and shapes one's perception (reasoning). However, the sad truth is that being educated is not (and has never been) a guarantee that one would make it in life.

Lemme clarify with this quote by Napoleon Hill, he said and I quote; 'There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose. The knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.'

Furthermore, the major reason why most graduates still haven't achieved their desired success has been summarised by Albert Einstein. He said 'Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking' Now let's be sincere with ourselves, have we really been using our brain optimally? Don't most of us (Including myself) depend on what we were taught at school? Or better still what we read in books.

In conclusion, whoever will succeed in this Nigeria of today (No matter the person's educational background) must first identify his calling. Follow his passion and then, be ready think outside the box.

I doubt if this is a layman's view.

Education is the process through which we acquire knowledge and instructions, but the whole essence of education is to equip us with the knowledge, skills, attitude and tools to become productive members of the society. In other words real education should make one an asset to the society and not a liability.

A naughty wise man defined education as what we remember after we must have forgotten all that we learnt in school/university.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Evening house, I have just received another call from mictec school for a 3rd interview.... I av been tested on computer literacy, interviewed by the school proprietor...but I don't know what to expect in d 3rd interview....Any advice or ideas? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizzybett: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hello house, I submitted my CV to a number of schools via email and I've been invited for an interview at Grandeur school, lekki. Please what do I expect? Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jonath0012(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
fumstar:

Dangote, a self employed entrepreneur with minimum basic eduction who proved that business success is usually through the strength of the mind and perseverance and not necessarily by obtaining Harvard -Oxford certificates or first class academic qualification. His managerial skill s surely is the envy of most economic professors. I understand the perspective you are talking from but not everybody can be Dangote or Bill gates. It takes someone with good business sense to survive in the business world. Your certificate makes it balanced. Find your passion and that does it for you.
Usually it gets on my nerve when people say " find your passion", "follow your passion" and bla blah blah... Do your things and I bet you, your passion will locate you. Never chase your passion, let it chase you!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
babawere:
Evening house, I have just received another call from mictec school for a 3rd interview.... I av been tested on computer literacy, interviewed by the school proprietor...but I don't know what to expect in d 3rd interview....Any advice or ideas? Thanks
Congratulations! Take a pen along to sign your offer letter.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
ravensckar:

Our Visiting Professor!

Respect Sir!

*Bows head*

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mpyaw:

Congratulations! Take a pen along to sign your offer letter.

Bozz I pray it ends so, besides my pen never leaves me anytime interview beckons...Thanks bro.....

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
One of the etiquettes of the work place is to get there five minutes before the time, that is what makes you a good worker.
Sometimes we think 'I'm here for my salary' not your salary alone, nooooo you are there as a human being, and on top of that you need to earn, that is why you are here.
Olùkó èdè Yorùbá was here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
If you are always early to work, you will have a good impression from people. Firstly they will see you as a person who is hardworking. Secondly they consider you an asset to the company, tomorrow if something goes wrong they will say " this man we cannot fire him" take it as an example this thread, if they want to ban 20 moniker, ask yourself am I among those to be banned? if you answer is YES, you are not contributing enough, if you are worried of being banned here.
Olùkó Èdè Yorùbá was here

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sorry everybody here, am not trying to derail the purpose of this thread o. Am so sorry for what am about to say/post.
Am looking for an old friend, probably somebody can have any info about her.
She is Jockmaster Glory Loveth by name, From Ozoro local Govt in Delta state, she is an Isoko girl.
We both attended the same secondary school, from year 2001 to 2006, at Holy Flock Of Christ Grammar School Ondo.
She and her families lives in Ondo city, I heard from her last about three years ago. She said she want to go for her HND at Rufus Giwa Poly Owo, in Ondo state.
If you see her or have any info about her, contact me on 08037212454.
Olafisoye Ibukun John.

1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
babawere:

expect discussions on payment terms or pay package..
the fact is they already want to give you the job. so its negotiation now that will decide. do ur homework properly n find out the renumeration yhe sch offers before d d-day so u can know how to base your negotiation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Richkinwe: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sunnypar:
Only 11% of the people in the world are left-handed

The word "scientist" did not exist before 1833

The Grand Anicut dam in India is still standing and functioning 2000 years after it was built

In 2014, Boko Haram became the world's deadliest terror group
..and they joined ISIS in 2015

Women tell an average of 11 lies a week. Men, 58

Quick Question: Good luck!
Which month has 28 days?
Quite a good and career-boosting post. To the quick question, All the months have 28 days.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
12 March 1894 - Coca-Cola is sold in bottles for the first time in Vicksburg, Mississippi

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
upload111:

expect discussions on payment terms or pay package..
the fact is they already want to give you the job. so its negotiation now that will decide. do ur homework properly n find out the remuneration the sch offers before d d-day so u can know how to base your negotiation

Okay, thanks sire, I ll surely do that.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Below are 10 wrong places to use your phone(s).
1.In A Religious Gathering
Whether it’s in the church or mosque, as long as a religious service is going on, using your phone is sure to distract you and probably someone else, close to you. If your body is twitching to use your phone, simply step out, knock yourself out and step back into the service.
2.During An Interview
Ever heard of people who were sent out of an interview process because they couldn’t just switch off their phones as instructed? It may sound bizarre but if you find yourself at an interview, with the sudden urge to draw out your phone (especially against instruction) don’t do it.
3.In The Airplane
These are the “Social Media Must See This” people. Some people would even go as far as fighting the flight attendants after persistently telling (begging) them to switch off their phones. They should threaten to throw them out without a refund.
4.At The Filling Station
The sign that has a phone picture with a red line across it isn’t just for decoration. You’re posing a potential risk to your life and the lives of other people at the filling station. Just switch off the network for the short (or long) period of time.
5.On A Date
Some ladies are too fond of this one. Yes, you don’t like the guy but you’re eating the food he paid for. At least don’t insult his personality by choosing your phone over him. And guys who do it too, it’s a big sign of disrespect.
6.At The Movies
A lot of people are guilty of this one. The hall is dark. When you take a picture, you camera flashes and there’s no escaping it being a source of distraction for people close to you. If you’re no longer interested in the movie, allow them watch theirs in peace.
7.During A Meeting
Many bosses take advantage of their position to put up this “No one can question me” attitude of using their phones. It is sign of irresponsibility. Dozing in the meeting is a more tolerable bad habit than using your phone.
8.At The Saloon
Hair stylists can relate to this. You used your phone throughout the whole time and you’re complaining the style isn’t exactly what you asked for. How will it be? Is the stylist a magician? OYO is your case. Abeg fly.
9.While Driving
A lot of people have died from this particular habit, so much doesn’t need to be said on this one. If you’re still text-driving, God help your soul and good luck!
10. While Walking On The Road
Until some people bump into a pole or someone else, they won’t remember that they’re on the road. Some even go as far walking into an oncoming vehicle. Death cases have also been recorded on text-walking habit.

~write-up curbed from emiiya

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by swaggprofessor(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Redomi:
Sorry everybody here, am not trying to derail the purpose of this thread o. Am so sorry for what am about to say/post.
She is Jockmaster Glory Loveth by name, From Ozoro local Govt in Delta state, she is an Isoko girl.
We both attended the same secondary school, from year 2001 to 2006, at Holy Flock Of Christ Grammar School Ondo.
She and her families lives in Ondo city, I heard from her last about three years ago. She said she want to go for her HND at Rufus Giwa Poly Owo, in Ondo state.
Olafisoye Ibukun John.
U sure say she no dey owe u money
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fumstar(f): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Redomi:
Olafisoye Ibukun John.

Be careful how you display your number here. Email is better.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
fumstar:

Be careful how you display your number here. Email is better.
Thank you sister

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by swaggprofessor(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good evening house, pls I can teach physics and mathematics very well. I am looking for vacancy in schools benin.thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
A lot of people struggle to make it to pay day .
if u r one of them,,here are a few tips below which i think might be helpful.

Making it through the month is tough when your ""Nairas"" are running low.
The closer we get to payday, the less money we have at our disposal. Yet some people seem to manage just fine. Is it because they earn more?
Maybe.
But unless you’re negotiating for an increase , you’ll have to learn to budget.
1. Take a good look
Get an idea of the entire amount you have left at your disposal for the rest of the month. Set aside money for the essential bills that have not yet been paid. Write down the number you are left with so that you can come to terms with what you’re dealing with.

2. Withdraw all your cash
Go to an ATM and withdraw that cash. This will leave you with a physical impression of what you have left and thereby avoid optimistic mental calculations, assumptions and estimations. You’ll be able to see exactly how much money you’ll have for each week. It’ll be easier to pass on non-essential spending when you see the money in your purse physically diminish. Tip: You don’t have to carry all that money with you each day. Take only what you need.

3. Budget Budget Budget
Relook your spending habits. Where did you waste money unnecessarily? Answering tough questions should propel you in the direction that helps you to be more responsible. If you know what you’re doing wrong, it’ll be easier to refrain from repeating this bad behaviour in future.

4. No borrowing, no lending
Now is not the time to give away money you don’t have. Lending someone else your hard earned cash gives them too much power over your financial well-being – can you guarantee they lender will pay you back? Now is not the time to spend money you don’t have. Borrowing money is the absolute last thing you should do. Living within your means will result in more money saved in the long run.

If you’re hoping to avoid this situation in the months ahead, consider asking for an increase, or moving into a more lucrative position or line of work or even another organization

GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLES!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 4:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Vacancy for the post of school adminstrator in Tots Up school. Qualification-university degree with cognate experience in high level school. Location-lagos state Interested candidate should forward CV &application to email address below Email-totsupsch@gmail.com Deadline-31st march 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 5:19am On Mar 13, 2016
A boat was docked in a tiny Mexican fishing village.
A tourist complimented the local fishermen on the quality of their fish and asked how long it took to catch them.
"Not very long" they answered in unison.
"Why didn't you stay out longer and catch more?"
The fishermen explained that their small catches were sufficient to meet their needs and those of their families.
"But what do you do with the rest of your time?"
"We sleep late, fish a little, play with our children, and take siestas with our wives. In the evenings, we go into the village to see our friends, have a few drinks, play the guitar, and sing a few songs. We have a full life."
The tourist interrupted, "I have an MBA from Harvard and I can help you! You should start by fishing longer every day. You can then sell the extra fish you catch. With the extra revenue, you can buy a bigger boat."
"And after that?"
"With the extra money the larger boat will bring, you can buy a second one and a third one and so on until you have an entire fleet of trawlers.
Instead of selling your fish to a middle man, you can then negotiate directly with the processing plants and maybe even open your own plant. You can then leave this little village and move to Mexico City, Los Angeles, or even New York City!!! From there you can direct your huge new enterprise."
"How long would that take?"
"Twenty, perhaps twenty-five years." replied the tourist.
"And after that?"
"Afterwards? Well my friend, that's when it gets really interesting," answered the tourist, laughing. "When your business gets really big, you can start buying and selling stocks and make millions!"
"Millions? Really? And after that?" asked the fishermen.
"After that you'll be able to retire, live in a tiny village near the coast, sleep late, play with your children, catch a few fish, take a siesta with your wife and spend your evenings drinking and enjoying your friends."
"With all due respect sir, but that's exactly what we are doing now. So what's the point wasting twenty-five years?" asked the Mexicans.

****************************************************************************There are quite a few perspective to the story, but a major take-away point is:
Know where you're going in life, you may already be there!
Many times in life, money is not everything.
“Live your life before life becomes lifeless”

Do you agree, or have a different perspective

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 5:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

What does that mean?
This quote is about living our lives, not simply waiting around for a good time to start. Too many people wait for the right moment before starting to live their life. To me, that’s just too much wasted time.

The quote starts by saying what life is not. It is not about waiting. It is not about avoiding the storm. And it is most definitely not about waiting for the storm to pass.

Waiting just allows time to pass. What gets done while you wait? Time has gone by, and you have nothing to show for it.

The quote concludes by saying that life is about learning to dance in the rain. It’s about learning to live with, and even enjoy the inevitable storms of life. Sing or dance, enjoy your life, no matter what the weather might be.

We all will face storms in our lives. It is up to us to determine how we will respond to these disruptions. Will we hide inside, waiting for it to pass, or will we continue with our lives, enjoying even the roughest of weather? It is our choice.

How many of those storms are you hiding from? While we all have our reasons or excuses, in the end, we either are doing things in the weather or we are not. That is our choice; to do or to do not. It is also our choice to enjoy it or to be miserable. Which will you choose, dancing in the rain, or waiting?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.