Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573366 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
I like you, you are not taking chances
Taeewo:
Aruno / First gate bt still serving in Ogun state till next month..Will like to take a teaching job after service..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
upload111:

reminds me of "brainfield" at meiran
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thank GOD
upload111:

okay. on it..

anyone else interested in the whatsapp group, just send an email to upload556@gmail.com

no state barrier, no language barrier,,no cultural or religious barrier, and not for just teachers or intending teachers alone...it is for whosoever is interested in joining.

but NOTE:...
WE DO NOT POST VACANCIES ON THE WHATSAPP GROUP . ALL VACANCIES ARE POSTED HERE..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Location in bENIN
revenant:
Please House!
I m having interview with Higher Ground Leadership Academy (HGLA), GRA, Benin City next week monday 28th. I have search the internet for information about the school, but found none. Please I need information about the school and their pay range. This information will be useful to me. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
cHEC THE TEACHERS THREAD IN RIVERS
Nasaski:
I have 6years experience teaching Computer and
Chemistry, recently relocated to Port Harcourt
and need a teaching job. 09095829586
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Experience and qualified teachers are needed urgently in a school located at Ajah-lagos.
1. Physics/further mathematics.
2. Biology/geography.
3. Kg/elementary.
Interested applicant should be christian and must reside within langbasa,Ajah,sangotedo. Please call 08091720404 for more information
UPLOAD111, NICE JOB
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by festus16: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Are you in need or know who is in need of a private tutor with Nigerian and Foreign Education?
Available Courses:
Further Mathematics
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Call or text: 09092840847

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
A reputable bilingual school requires application for the post of a full time professional candidate to fill the below position:

Job Title: Diction and Eloquent Teacher

Requirements

Applicant may have a strong background in Communication/Media to enhance the diction Speech Therapy.
Experience: At least 6 years in an Institution or Organization

Salary
Reasonable.

Application Closing Date
6th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: vacancy677@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
A reputable Group of Schools in Ikeja, Lagos State, has vacancy for the vacant position below:

Job Title: Secretary

Requirements

Candidates must hold Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Secretarial Studies obtained from a recognized institution with 3 years cognate experience and adequate knowledge of MS Word/Excel with a high degree of accuracy
Applicants must possess pleasant personality excellent communication skills and be an efficient team player.

Application Closing Date
5th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV's, (including day time contact number) must be sent to:
Head of Admin,
P.O. Box 4344,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunnypar:
bros, how far, there is a arty happening in your end soon
U wanna show up?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by revenant: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunnypar:
Location in bENIN
Amagba, GRA Benin City.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunnypar:
when I said you should go and get married you yabbed me..... well, what cAN i SAY? BEETYDEE,STENON,MZTEMMYWON,SKYDUDE,OMAWUNMI85, WAIT GAN, DO YOU HAVE MONEY, CAR OR A HOUSE? SORRY, i FORGOT YOU AINT GOT A JOB embarassed
cheesy
Sunnypar:
when I said you should go and get married you yabbed me..... well, what cAN i SAY? BEETYDEE,STENON,MZTEMMYWON,SKYDUDE,OMAWUNMI85, WAIT GAN, DO YOU HAVE MONEY, CAR OR A HOUSE? SORRY, i FORGOT YOU AINT GOT A JOB embarassed
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunnypar:
yeah that would be me and avicky vice prsident
grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunnypar:
yeah that would be me and avicky vice prsident
And you didn't even spell it well. cool
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by judeiria(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
lizzybett:
Hello house, I submitted my CV to a number of schools via email and I've been invited for an interview at Grandeur school, lekki. Please what do I expect? Thanks!!!

please how did the interview go and what questions were asked. Help a brother please, I have interview with them next week.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunnypar:

ha! this is kindda below the belt.
have mercy on the dude.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Funpeter:
HE GOT A POULTRY FARM NOW....
lmao!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Sunnypar:
Asoyangan módí, aláwàdà adìye
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 12:33am On Mar 24, 2016
Oga sunnypar,whose email am I to send my whatsapp number to,in other to join the group, I know is upload, so upload please kindly help with the mail thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 12:40am On Mar 24, 2016
No holiday for us,we are to resume on the 29th,i really wonder what going on,i no send this man to go collect loan of 311 million,i wonder why UBA gave him such a reckless loan,

Sunnypar you wan carry comouter way them no get,infact the owner of the school built the whole system in a trickish way,that why we don't have access to him,but I know deriz God,
If you want to confirm my statement Google UBA debtors and you would see living stone owned by Mr, ******* on the number 10 list
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 24, 2016
utchvikky:
there is a form that would be given to u after writing the exam,the form is summarising what is in ur Cv.I don't know their salary range maybe you can her-their former employer.

Hello, thanks for ur assistance d other day. I've done the test but I've been anxiously looking forward to hearing from them and I've not. Pls do u know how long it takes for them to get back to an applicant? I really want to work there. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 5:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Good day house, I got an invite to Doveland International School, Abuja. Pls can some one give me information about the school, what questions should I expect , salary and the condition of the school.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 5:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Let me just chip in some stuff here, some schools usually employ lesson teacher even if it kereje school you can use it to hold side,like I handle a subject for Fridays and Saturday in another school for 15k per month,that what I use in holding my side,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2016
skydude:
No holiday for us,we are to resume on the 29th,i really wonder what going on,i no send this man to go collect loan of 311 million,i wonder why UBA gave him such a reckless loan,

Sunnypar you wan carry comouter way them no get,infact the owner of the school built the whole system in a trickish way,that why we don't have access to him,but I know deriz God,
If you want to confirm my statement Google UBA debtors and you would see living stone owned by Mr, ******* on the number 10 list

He tried by reducing his debt, the exposure was higher than N311 million when the debtors list was initially published about 8 months ago. I hope he is not also exposed to Skye Bank because he banks with them.

UBA did not give him N300 million just like that, he must have collected 500k, N1 million, N5 million, N10 million, N50 million in the past which he paid back as at when due. You can not grow your business without getting funds from friends, family and financiers, there are school owners who have grown there businesses to the level of getting loans running into billions of Naira. A female school owner got about N2 billion from FBN for the expansion of her school about 8 years ago which she had liquidated.

Your boss started as a Kerege school owner in 1999 although 95% of his schools are still below standard, but the so-called kerege school business was able to finance his Post graduate and Phd programmes in UK, his problem with the current loan saga is due to his dabbling into politics which did not favour him after spending millions of Naira.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
skydude:
Let me just chip in some stuff here, some schools usually employ lesson teacher even if it kereje school you can use it to hold side,like I handle a subject for Fridays and Saturday in another school for 15k per month,that what I use in holding my side,

Wooooord!

Nice one. Try add private (home) tutorials 2 d mix......... and u be like "uuuh-la-laah".

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2016
avicky:

And you didn't even spell it well. cool
Welcome back from e-sabbatical.
We nor dey see ya break light o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Gentle666(f): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2016
pls help. I need a school dat can give accommodation in Lagos although I don't reside in lagos. can conveniently handle biology, basic science, civic edu nd CRK. tnx

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
cherrymum:

Hello, thanks for ur assistance d other day. I've done the test but I've been anxiously looking forward to hearing from them and I've not. Pls do u know how long it takes for them to get back to an applicant? I really want to work there. Thanks.
that is what I dnt know.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mztubsy(f): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
pheighty:
Hello house,
I got a job advert here and i sent my application. I have been invited for an interview at British Lighthouse
College at Adebayo mokuolu, St Anthony, Lagos.
Please does anyone have any information about them.
hello maam...pls I wud like to know how the interview went.im also scheduled for next week friday.pls check your inbox so we can talk better.thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mztubsy(f): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hello house,ive been invited for interview at British Lighthouse international college at Anthony ikeja.what should I expect?...salary structure and al...thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
mztubsy:
Hello house,ive been invited for interview at British Lighthouse international college at Anthony ikeja.what should I expect?...salary structure and al...thanks

Sorry miss, please what role did you apply 4 dere?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
VACANCY A new Model Nursery and primary School located near Anglican Road, Abebi-Otta, in Otta Ogun State require the following 1. School Administrator 2. Classroom Teachers . Interested person can send their CV to ensydam@outlook.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.