Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573519 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mztubsy(f): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Economics/account teacher
babawere:

Sorry miss, please what role did you apply 4 dere?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olutunde12(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Any teaching vacancy in ibadan? I live in akinyemi/odo ona.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chuhill(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
You are invited for interview at Grundtvig internat'l Sec. Sch'l Oba Anambra state, for the post of Chemistry teacher on Tuesday 29/4/16 by 9.00am. Received d above message this evening, any one with me?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
cherrymum:
Good day fellow educators. After writing Corona's test last week Friday, I've not heard from them o. Pls does anyone have an idea how long it takes for them to get back to an applicant after a test as I'm sooooooooooooo looking forward to working with them. Or do I still exercise some more patience?

it should be within a week or maximum two weeks.
u should probably call any contact u hav there to find out.
personally i tink u should take ur mind off it if its been longer than that.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
upload111:

it should be within a week or maximum two weeks.
u should probably call any contact u hav there to find out.
personally i tink u should take ur mind off it if its been longer than that.

It will be a week tmrw. I called d number I have but no one picked. I'll leave all to God.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
skydude:
Oga sunnypar,whose email am I to send my whatsapp number to,in other to join the group, I know is upload, so upload please kindly help with the mail thanks

upload556@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
uniluv:
Good day house, I got an invite to Doveland International School, Abuja. Pls can some one give me information about the school, what questions should I expect , salary and the condition of the school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gentle666:
pls help. I need a school dat can give accommodation in Lagos although I don't reside in lagos. can conveniently handle biology, basic science, civic edu nd CRK. tnx

most boarding schools do but my advice is you apply to the school of your chioce first n when u r called for interview, u can ask them. if u daze 'em during interview ,they most likely would find a way for u around d accomodation ish.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
cherrymum:

It will be a week tmrw. I called d number I have but no one picked. I'll leave all to God.

naija peeps! "roping God into zee matter"

abeg never leave am to God yet..do your best possible first ...
...and that means search out an alternate number; ask around for anyone with a contact to them. if possible revisit the place to ask again.

Job hunting is a skill on its own ma.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
cherrymum:

if you know anyone from the whatsapp group ,u may ask the person to pm me and i will send u some numbers u can reach to ask..

or you may join the group yourself and i will send it to you via whatsapp. I would have post it here but Its not okay to post people's numbers on an open forum like this.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sunnypar:
UPLOAD111, NICE JOB
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by xwallace(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Please someone help
me out oooh! I am graduate of Electrical Engineering (B.Eng). I need teaching Job around Ogba, Lagos or its surrounding. I live in Ogba, Lagos. Help me out my

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3009645/education-ends-certificate-continuos-learning

Prof. Abioye Isaac

“Academic excellence is overrated! Did I just say that? Oh, yes, I said it.
Being top of your class does not necessarily guarantee that you will be at the top of life.
You could graduate as the best student in Finance but it doesn’t mean you will make more money than everybody else.
The best graduating Law student does not necessarily become the best lawyer.
The fact is life requires more than the ability to understand a concept, memorize it and reproduce it in an exam.
School rewards people for their memory. Life rewards people for their imagination.
School rewards caution, life rewards daring.
School hails those who live by the rules. Life exalts those who break the rules and set new ones. So do I mean people shouldn’t study hard in school? Oh, no, you should. But don’t sacrifice every other thing on the altar of First Class. Don’t limit yourself to the classroom. Do something practical.

Take a leadership position.

Start a business and fail. That’s a better Entrepreneurship 101.

Join or start a club.

Contest an election and lose. It will teach something Political Science 101 will not teach you.

Attend a seminar.

Read books outside the scope of your course.

Go on missions and win a soul for eternal rewards…
Do something you believe in!

Think less of becoming an excellent student but think more of becoming an excellent person. Make the world ur classroom!”

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by afynwa(f): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=upload111 post=43951822]

sunnypar, goldendr,d rest of the house pls I need answers
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by afynwa(f): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2016
afynwa:
Good morning house, pls who knows the salary structure of Radiance Nur/PRI sch festac.Thanks
. I need answers pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2016
grami:
Good morning house, pls any one with an idea of schools in Kaduna having vacancies for science subjects should pls post it. Ejo, don't tel me to go and submit my CV in schools around. God bless you as you help a sister
There are currently positions open worldwide for people just like you to begin work on simple jobs such as:
Posting Facebook comments – $25 per hour
Commenting on and ‘liking’ YouTube videos $20 per hour
Tweeting’ special offers and promotions – $200 per week part time
Social Media Manager – $1050 per week full time
Managing Facebook groups and contests $27 per hour.
We have a wide range of positions available, and many more are being added daily, however there are also lots of people interested in these jobs and the positions are filling fast so I recommend that you apply now if you are interested. See more details on my blog. For other ways of making money online send me a mail: kimberlugee@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2016
What have you done so far?
xwallace:
Please someone help
me out oooh! I am graduate of Electrical Engineering (B.Eng). I need teaching Job around Ogba, Lagos or its surrounding. I live in Ogba, Lagos. Help me out my
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2016
enimoney & jekksngoodmorning.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2016
afynwa:
. I need answers pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2016
orente21
olutunde12:
Any teaching vacancy in ibadan? I live in akinyemi/odo ona.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2016
chuhill:
You are invited for interview at Grundtvig internat'l Sec. Sch'l Oba Anambra state, for the post of Chemistry teacher on Tuesday 29/4/16 by 9.00am. Received d above message this evening, any one with me?
A good place to start teaching career or work career....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jekks(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Mpyaw:
enimoney & jekksngoodmorning.
Good morning sir
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by afynwa(f): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Thanks for ur response@ Mpyaw
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2016
hmmmmmmmm...... you did not mention polytechnic which is capital intensive
manie:

He tried by reducing his debt, the exposure was higher than N311 million when the debtors list was initially published about 8 months ago. I hope he is not also exposed to Skye Bank because he banks with them.

UBA did not give him N300 million just like that, he must have collected 500k, N1 million, N5 million, N10 million, N50 million in the past which he paid back as at when due. You can not grow your business without getting funds from friends, family and financiers, there are school owners who have grown there businesses to the level of getting loans running into billions of Naira. A female school owner got about N2 billion from FBN for the expansion of her school about 8 years ago which she had liquidated.

Your boss started as a Kerege school owner in 1999 although 95% of his schools are still below standard, but the so-called kerege school business was able to finance his Post graduate and Phd programmes in UK, his problem with the current loan saga is due to his dabbling into politics which did not favour him after spending millions of Naira.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2016
mztubsy:
Hello house,ive been invited for interview at British Lighthouse international college at Anthony ikeja.what should I expect?...salary structure and al...thanks
now,you see why feedback is very important.If she gave a feedback you would not need to mail or even come to ask here,it will save you time,money and stress.One thingI have learnt outthereisthat peoplearenaturally selfish.....it seems you will paddle the boat yourself.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2016
Make ure you place a higher value o,they may pay higher than that the figureabiveiasat2014
afynwa:
Thanks for ur response@ Mpyaw
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2016
thumbs up
MacJC:

d "education" issh na ya

{1} Lesson note

You may/may not be asked 2 write lesson note. So, 2 b on d safe side, make u prepare 2 write am!

{2} Micro teaching:

Dem go certainly ask u 2 come display ur teaching expertise 4 board. Even if u do 7 days dry fast, u nor fit escape am.

Shikena.

Best Luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2016
Funpeter:
HE GOT A POULTRY FARM NOW....
grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2016
chukuma101...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Asiri1991: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2016
I need a teaching job in Rumuokoro/Okwuta/Igbo/Odumaya in PH.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mpyaw:
hmmmmmmmm...... you did not mention polytechnic which is capital intensive

On a serious note the guy bit more than he could chew, having up to 60 secondary schools and lacking the necessary organisational structure is not the right the to do. Although I learnt about 4 of the schools are approved. Instead of diversifying into higher education through his polytechnic, he should have streamlined his schools into 20 appproved secondary schools.

Chrisland started about 40 years ago and they have a total of about 10 standard primary and secondary schools in the group. Chrisland is so buoyant that the school can afford to employ a Canadian Professor of Education, the Prof is the director of Studies at Chrisland Educational Organisation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
afynwa:
. I need answers pls
i dont know d exact but i think its around 40k

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.