Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575518 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
sekzy99:

Really At 'diciplin'

Check the next street
this gat me laffing... grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello house, please I need a standard format for a teaching CV and cover letter. Thanks pls toward it to gpercuxionz@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adexy4us:

how do we apply & do u know what d pay is like?
go to d skul n submit ....pay 70k n above ....aa i heard frm my source ....

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
An international School located in Lagos and Ogun States is recruiting suitably and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Teacher
Locations: Ogun and Lagos
Qualifications
Candidates should possess B.Sc, ED, M.Sc + minimum of 2 years experience.
Job Title: English Language Teacher
Qualifications
Candidates should possess B.A, ED, BA + minimum of 3 years experience.
Job Title: French Teacher
Qualifications
Candidates should possess B.A, ED + minimum of 2 years experience.
Job Title: Electrical Installation Teacher
Qualifications
Candidates should possess B.Sc, ED, HND, PGDE + 2 years experience.
Job Title: Basic Technology/Technical Drawing Teacher
Qualifications
Candidates should possess MSc, B.Sc, B.A(ED) + 4 years experience.
Job Title: House Parent (Male & Female)
Qualifications
Candidates should possess HND, B.A, B.Sc + Minimum of 3 years experience.
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Qualifications
Candidates should possess B.Sc, ED, M.Sc + minimum of 2 years experience.
Job Title: ICT Technician
Qualifications
Candidates should possess BSc, HND + minimum of 2 years experience..
Job Title: Physics Teacher
Qualifications
Candidates should possess M.Sc, B.Sc, B.A (ED) + 4 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
The Advertiser,
P.O. Box 74439,
Victoria Island,
Lagos State.
Application Deadline 5th April, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by swaggprofessor(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
thanks to whoever posted the higherground leadership academy....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
upload111:

this gat me laffing... grin
was wondering if he/she tot we that dumb. Chai!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goldenboyofpsy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Read through the last 4 pages on the thread which I missed. I must confessed that Redomi's codded parables and Avicky and co's responses were good enough to make a pale face to smile. I can render so psychological help to anyone member of the thread who need one. Service is free. I think you get the true philosophical insight of a man when he's in pains or hurt. We all need to free out mind when we experience one that's the easiest way to overcome the pain.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Redomi my friend there is vacancy, since you the master of communication, can you take up the post on naira land of decoding the big big grammer of both Avicky and Evathyst because this two iron fisted ladies jibes can knock anyone out faster than Muhammed Ali Ko
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
skydude:
Redomi my friend there is vacancy, since you the master of communication, can you take up the post on naira land of decoding the big big grammer of both Avicky and Evathyst because this two iron fisted ladies jibes can knock anyone out faster than Muhammed Ali Ko
shocked moi et mon amie as a case study? Intéressante.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
avicky:

shocked moi et mon amie as a case study? Intéressante.

Khi-khi-khi-khi....
Je ris dan grek!

Très intéressante......

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
MacJC:

Khi-khi-khi-khi....
Je ris dan grek!

Très intéressante......
shocked vous comprenez le français ?
C'est très bien.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 4:13am On Mar 29, 2016
avicky:
shocked vous comprenez le français ? C'est très bien.
Hahahahahahahaha.... Vraiment, Je parle petit français. Merci..

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2016
You need to calm down and take things easy.
Redomi:
Segregation here and there, apartheid is everywhere.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2016
God morning,it been decades since we last saw or heard from you. it good to know you are doing fine. Thanks for the heads up, manie had one time made mention of abbreviations and grammatical errors. I hope to see more of you on the thread. Thank you.
VickyHills:
Still don't get where this is heading to though. On a different note, I'm kinda surprised on the grammatical errors and even common spelling errors most of us that claim we are teachers dish out here. I'm not perfect but I usually work towards perfecting my mistakes. If as teachers(role models), we're fond of common errors and using unnecessary abbreviations, how do you teach others? It broke my heart when I asked one experienced teacher the comparative and superlative adjectives of 'Bad' is and he said "Bad, Badder, Baddest" and he claimed he is a 'shattered' accountant. (Meanwhile, how can a chartered accountant not know how to spell 'chartered'? Pls, as teachers lets try to improve on our spellings and grammar. *my lil opinion tho*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Our client, one of the leading private Montessori schools in Lekki-Lagos is seeking the services of suitably qualified candidates with specialty in early childhood education and dedication to Montessori philosophy.
1. Montessori Teacher (Ref: 3116)
2. Class Teacher (Ref: 3216) Requirements: 2-5years experience, Degree in Education
3. School Admin Personnel (Ref: 3316) Requirement: Degree in Educational Management/ Administration/ Early Childhood Education or any related discipline.
Candidates should send CV to recruitment@purplepulp.org Closing Date: April 1, 2016
Source:Debbie
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2016
No, heard a big party is going down there next month. it will be the gathering if the heavyweights of this noble thread.
Ninilowo:
U wanna show up?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Where have you been? congratulation on your completion of your PhD Dr. Avicky
avicky:

And you didn't even spell it well. cool
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2016
No, it is not below the belt. it is the right dosage the dude needs. It high time we tell him the truth. He needs Jesus.
upload111:

ha! this is kindda below the belt.
have mercy on the dude.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2016
You know my middle name is trouble, I can start a fight and they would close the thread and we all run to the baby thread.....let me think, should I start it?............
Redomi:
Asoyangan módí, aláwàdà adìye
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Feedback
uniluv:
Good day house, I got an invite to Doveland International School, Abuja. Pls can some one give me information about the school, what questions should I expect , salary and the condition of the school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2016
You need to be on the baby thread....upload111
Gentle666:
pls help. I need a school dat can give accommodation in Lagos although I don't reside in lagos. can conveniently handle biology, basic science, civic edu nd CRK. tnx

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2016
feedback
mztubsy:
Hello house,ive been invited for interview at British Lighthouse international college at Anthony ikeja.what should I expect?...salary structure and al...thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2016
How far? share with us your experience
chuhill:
You are invited for interview at Grundtvig internat'l Sec. Sch'l Oba Anambra state, for the post of Chemistry teacher on Tuesday 29/4/16 by 9.00am. Received d above message this evening, any one with me?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Oro Agba!
manie:
https://www.nairaland.com/3009645/education-ends-certificate-continuos-learning

Prof. Abioye Isaac

“Academic excellence is overrated! Did I just say that? Oh, yes, I said it.
Being top of your class does not necessarily guarantee that you will be at the top of life.
You could graduate as the best student in Finance but it doesn’t mean you will make more money than everybody else.
The best graduating Law student does not necessarily become the best lawyer.
The fact is life requires more than the ability to understand a concept, memorize it and reproduce it in an exam.
School rewards people for their memory. Life rewards people for their imagination.
School rewards caution, life rewards daring.
School hails those who live by the rules. Life exalts those who break the rules and set new ones. So do I mean people shouldn’t study hard in school? Oh, no, you should. But don’t sacrifice every other thing on the altar of First Class. Don’t limit yourself to the classroom. Do something practical.

Take a leadership position.

Start a business and fail. That’s a better Entrepreneurship 101.

Join or start a club.

Contest an election and lose. It will teach something Political Science 101 will not teach you.

Attend a seminar.

Read books outside the scope of your course.

Go on missions and win a soul for eternal rewards…
Do something you believe in!

Think less of becoming an excellent student but think more of becoming an excellent person. Make the world ur classroom!”
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2016
what happened to you? you have been silent for over a month hope you good. I miss you gan.
IDrock:
If you are interested in a teaching job and you reside around Berger, you can gatecrash their interview @ Oakstone Tutors 2moro Saturday 26th March, 2016. Venue is Bethel College, 1 Victorious Avenue, Adjacent Bemil Church, Ojodu Berger, Lagos. Come with a copy of your CV.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2016
engrcharlesid
Gnwoko:
PLEASE, i am in need of a teaching job around ketu, ojota, ogudu, Maryland.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2016
afynwa
yody:
please I need teaching job in festac, I have Bsc in microbiology. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
upload111:

Accomodation is expensive in lag mainly because of agreement ,comission n other charges they attach to it.

send me mail, i might be able to assist . upload556@gmail.com
let the subject of the mail be accomodation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Face me I slap you is not expensive.... where is Laurelp?
upload111:

Accomodation is expensive in lag mainly because of agreement ,comission n other charges they attach to it.

send me mail, i might be able to assist . upload556@gmail.com
let the subject of the mail be accomodation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2016
His student would love him............. The guy is a commedian
Udochee:
I just look forward to reading your posts on this thread.salient points/hard facts are driven in relaxed writeups(tone).happy weekend boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.