Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575865 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
CONGRATS TWERP
Redomi:
slowpoke is your surname, just because I joke with temmywon the other day, did I tell you I really mean it? Have you ever seen my mentioned her in my comments? Am not like you, just because Aunty Avicky, Evathyst and Stenon has trashed, smashed, and disgraced you, you have been mentioning them in almost all your comments. Am not like you, I have my fiancé, very you'll be invited to our wedding. I could remember when some people named you women wrapper here.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sunnypar:
count down 09:04:16:10:00 The heavy weights of this thread would be there, come see Golden dr, Avicky, Stenon, Idrock,sekgzy, Bettydee, Omawunmie85, Manie, Ravenscker, tuto, skydude,fumstar, engrcharleid, loluspice, Enimoney, utvikky, Okekreukachi, Corkqueen, CHOIRMISTRESS, OFUMARIA, GIVEMEJOY, Mrolai, funminicrown, peybuttons, pearl, Redomi(he will jog to the venue) and Upload111 (Man of the moment cool) You cant afford to miss this gathering
Hahahahaha... Laughing.... You ehn?? ...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
YEAH! YOU CAN COME IN LIKE THE SERPENT THAT CAME INTO THE GARDEN OF EDEN
Evathyst:
And he should also remove I (Evathyst) and my friend (Avicky). cheesy cheesy

Please ehn, this is strictly a battle between two guys. Or do you people need a referee to record point? tongue
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
300K-350K
henry99:
pls hw much fr uniben msc sch fees!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
LOL! YOU DEY DROP THE ADDRESS, YOU WILL SURE SEE THE CROWD AT THE INTERVIEW! ALL THE BEST MACJC
Abiola88:
Hello great teachers in d house, I av an aptitude test @ Greater Scholars Int'l School,401 Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah tomorrow.Any clue about d school aptitude test and d salary range.Many thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
you forgot msc, mba and phd
avicky:

Cos I have a B.A in French/English.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sunnypar:
count down 09:04:16:10:00 The heavy weights of this thread would be there, come see Golden dr, Avicky, Stenon, Idrock,sekgzy, Bettydee, Omawunmie85, Manie, Ravenscker, tuto, skydude,fumstar, engrcharleid, loluspice, Enimoney, utvikky, Okekreukachi, Corkqueen, CHOIRMISTRESS, OFUMARIA, GIVEMEJOY, Mrolai, funminicrown, peybuttons, pearl, Redomi(he will jog to the venue) and Upload111 (Man of the moment cool) You cant afford to miss this gathering
Esan Olanrewaju? shocked who send you? Pro.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sunnypar:
you forgot msc, mba and phd
Amen. I claim it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Abiola88:
Hello great teachers in d house, I av an aptitude test @ Greater Scholars Int'l School,401 Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah tomorrow.Any clue about d school aptitude test and d salary range.Many thanks
I thought I replied you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sunnypar:
LOL! YOU DEY DROP THE ADDRESS, YOU WILL SURE SEE THE CROWD AT THE INTERVIEW! ALL THE BEST MACJC

most schools in that axis don't pay more than 30-35k
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hello everyone, I need Info abt do estdot schools, idimu.. What is the salary scale and do the treat their staffs well. Its urgent. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
A co-educational Christian secondary school in the South Western part of Nigeria, requires the services of the vacant position below:

Job Title: Head of English Department

Requirements

BA/B.Ed in English/ English literature.
A post graduate qualification in education will be an added advantage.
Must be computer literate with at least 5 years working experience in a similar capacity, and have experience in preparing students for local and international examinations.
Must be creative, innovative and excellent leadership skills

Application Closing Date
6th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters, CV's and Photocopies of Credentials to: schooladverts2016@gmail.com

Note: The values of honesty, integrity and hardwork must be held in high esteem by all candidates that wish to apply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
aondofashimadoo:
Looking for a French teaching job . I studied french at Uni jos.I will appreciate your assistance .my contact , 07066414213
did you read sonymax16 feedback?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Job Title: Receptionist

Requirements

Candidates are expected to have up to date computer skills in all Microsoft programs, and very effective record keeping abilities.
Candidate should be very fluent in spoken English language and basic knowledge of other languages will be advantageous.
Must possess sharp intellect and be one who can take proper initiative.

All prospective staff for the above position should:

Have skills in gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and information on school matters.
Be creative and competent in working with children and good interpersonal skills.
Be computer literate.
Have proven Integrity and credibility in handling school-based resources.

Application Closing Date
11th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: srcngrecruits@gmail.com or egasrecruit2016@gmail.co
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
A reputable International Academy based in FCT Abuja, commencing in September 2016, is seeking to fill the role below in the Nursery, Primary and Secondary sections:

Job Title: Class Teacher

Requirements

Candidates must hold/possess a degree in Education from a reputable University and have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a school setting.
Candidates trained and conversant with the British curriculum will be considered as priority.

Have skills in gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and information on school matters.
Be creative and competent in working with children and good interpersonal skills.
Be computer literate.

Application Closing Date
11th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: srcngrecruits@gmail.com or egasrecruit2016@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
A reputable International Academy based in FCT Abuja, commencing in September 2016, is seeking to fill the role below in the Nursery, Primary and Secondary sections:

Job Title: Head Teacher

Requirements

Prospective candidate should possess a suitable degree in Education (B.Ed) at least, and minimum of 5 years working experience in a recognised school setting either as a Supervisor, Head of Key Stage or a Deputy Head teacher.
A background and current knowledge of the British curriculum is important for this role.
A Masters degree in Educational Admin/management will be a great advantage to the job.

Be computer literate.

Application Closing Date
11th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: srcngrecruits@gmail.com or egasrecruit2016@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
RmaX Systems - Our Client, a fast growing secondary school located in ikorodu, is looking for a dedicated and intelligent candidates to join the team of visionary teachers in the capacity below:

Job Title: Commerce Teacher

Job Description

The successful candidate will be required to teach commerce to secondary classes.

Requirements

A minimum of B.Sc or B.Ed in Management related Discipline I.e Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Accounting
A minimum of 1 year experience post NYSC
Have outstanding teaching style
Must be updated in subject issues
Must be willing to take up any related task as directed

Application Closing Date
6th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: admin@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
RmaX Systems - Our Client, a fast growing secondary school located in ikorodu, is looking for a dedicated and intelligent candidates to join the team of visionary teachers in the capacity below:

Job Title: English Language Teacher

Requirements

Must have either B A or B.Ed, qualification in English Language, Mass Communication or any other related discipline
Must have a minimum of 1 year experience as a teacher.
Excellent communication skills.
Good analytical skills and methodical approach
High levels of organizational skills
Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise a busy and diverse workload to meet deadlines

Application Closing Date
6th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: admin@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
RmaX Systems - Our client, a renowned Islamic oriented nursery, primary and secondary school located between ogun and ikorodu lagos state, requires a Female candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Muslim House Mistress

Requirements
Interested persons should fulfil the following conditions:

Must have a Minimum of HND or Bsc in any discipline.
Being an Hafidha is an added advantage
Sound Islamic knowledge
Must be child friendly
Excellent communication skill
Experience as a house mistress or Quran teacher is an added advantage.
Accommodation is provided by the school.

Application Closing Date
6th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: admim@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
A co-educational Christian secondary school in the South Western part of Nigeria, requires the services of the vacant position below:

Job Title: Music Teacher/Director

Requirements

A minimum of a first degree in Music.
Must be able to play at least three different musical instruments.
Must have at least 5 years experience in a similar position.

Application Closing Date
6th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters, CV's and Photocopies of Credentials to: schooladverts2016@gmail.com

Note: The values of honesty, integrity and hardwork must be held in high esteem by all candidates that wish to apply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by revenant: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
swaggprofessor:
How was the interview sir? I passed the exam and am waiting for the oral interview. can u pls give me an insight of what to expect?. thanks.

Just a question about yourself!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by swaggprofessor(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
revenant:

Just a question about yourself!
Ok thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
I stay in Ijebu Ode pat of ogun State, how can I get my Cv across??

Bros, where in Ijebu do yu reside? I advice that you search for jobs in that area, there are available teaching jobs. The just don't pay well. Try Floret, leader's foundation, great foundation, AgGS private, Adeola private, Sanni luba private and some other fairly good schls. cos, going to Orile Iganmu for a job of 30k nor be am oo. My advice tho.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sunnypar:
Venue Plssssssssssssss
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by VickyHills(f): 1:25am On Apr 01, 2016
talk2yommex2000:

Nice feedback, good of you.
However, this shall be the beginning of greater heights for you by God's grace. God bless our hustle.

MacJC, work iyaf redi for someone o...arzzz in ise ti jinna fun eleyi
Very nice and honest feedback. And so encouraging too. Godspeed, my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2016
lizzybett:

grin grin
You no serious at all ooooooooo

Abeg nor mind am joor... e nor know say what a man can do.....

Ehn-ehn, dt reminds me, na where betty dee dey sef.

Bettydee, d (bushmeat) container yaff land o!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Sunnypar:
If you don't want your father and mother to cry over you this new month stop mentioning me. Friendship with you is not a must.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2016
Good morning to you all here, I have to wake up early this morning to apologize once again to upload111 and other mother thread members. Am sorry for my earlier actions.
Henceforth, I promise never to do anything that will derail the purpose of which this thread is been given birth to.
I promise never to fight anybody here, except sunnypar.
Aunty Avicky is my e-mother, if there is anything I did wrong report me to her, she will call me to order, cos I always listen to her.
I could remember when Sunnypar was banned here, I am the only person that will always mention his name here.
If anyone see him (Sunnypar), please tell him to stay off from me, cos I see no reason why my exercise for fitness is affecting him.
Thank you all. God Bless Us.
#Olùkó èdè Yorùbá#
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2016
Evathyst:
I trust you! Ondo lady no dey carry last, patapata na draw. cheesy cheesy

I think with these few jabs thrown at him, his rantings would cease for the time being. lipsrsealed undecided

Abeg make I return to the 'Holy land' abeg, I've got some stories there dying for my attention. wink wink

Did you hear of my ordination as the 'Princess of ...... Section?' tongue tongue On the day of my coronation , be sure to attend. Na to-match me and you go wear o!

Ore mi, Ore mi!

Wow, congratz Ma sister. We go wash am o. Ehn-ehn, how much be d Ankara sef?

#u^nor^buy^Ankara^u^nor^chop^semo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mblem(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!!
A Competent female applicant age between 23 - 30yrs should apply in person as a confidential Secretary at Jiba College, Oniwinde Street, Aguda, Surulere. call 08086415611 for more details. Entry closes on 7th - April - 2016.

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.