Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2588802 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Maccoy1(m): 2:55am On Jul 08, 2016
singlessubway:

Check page 1
have done that
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 3:36am On Jul 08, 2016
Hello house, I need help on schools in ijebu ode and Abeokuta, kindly inform if there is in going recruitment in any schhol down therr
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 08, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
Hello house, I need help on schools in ijebu ode and Abeokuta, kindly inform if there is in going recruitment in any schhol down therr

The Catholics recruit so close to the beginning of a new session. Go drop yo CV with your letter. Go to Sacred Heart Catholic College, Meet the gatemen, they would tell you where to drop your CV.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2016
Thanks, buh I dunno if a Catholic school will like to have a Muslim as a staff, dunno tho, do you have idea if they do recruit Muslims too? I'm sorry I bother you with yet another question
Tpappie:

The Catholics recruit so close to the beginning of a new session. Go drop yo CV with your letter. Go to Sacred Heart Catholic College, Meet the gatemen, they would tell you where to drop your CV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by felai: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Please, anyone knows any SEMINAR or WORKSHOP that is being or will be organised for TEACHERs (either PAID or FREE) during this Long Holiday should please drop the details here. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Idboyostic(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Teachers in the house, please help me with the date for Lagos state common entrance for those pupils that applied for state public schools.

Heard the date was tomorrow but an headmaster told me the date has been shifted to the end of July.... Just curious because of the shifting every now and then...

Cc GoldenDr
Madam Avicky
Stenon
Tpappie
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Udochee(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Idboyostic:
lagos state common entrance for those pupils that applied for state public schools.Heard the date was tomorrow but an headmaster told me the date has been shifted to the end of July....
heard its now 23rd.it was earlier scheduled for tomorrow (9th)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by queenex(f): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Pojomojo:

Why you no yarn the same for the place wey you for get am? Somebody has called and they have invited the person for a talk tomorrow
Av bin given an email,just want to get a feedback from someone else,as to wat I shud xpect

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bimkas(f): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Get the cash you need to meet your goals with fragg investment.You can get up to 10million with convenient repayment periods.Call now 08082971004
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by marv1: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
utchvikky:
My brother I don't understand oh! I heard the owner of the school works with JAMB so he is jambing everybody.
The owner is a director in JAMB.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
Thanks, buh I dunno if a Catholic school will like to have a Muslim as a staff, dunno tho, do you have idea if they do recruit Muslims too? I'm sorry I bother you with yet another question

Sir, they have many muslims working for them. They require what you have in the head.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olutunde12(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tpappie:

Sir, they have many muslims working for them. They require what you have in the head.

do they employ people who do not have educational qualifications or at least a "subject" certificate? I mean like someone who read engineering.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
olutunde12:

do they employ people who do not have educational qualifications or at least a "subject" certificate? I mean like someone who read engineering.

I'm rather impatient when it comes to questioning. I have said that all they need is what you can give.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olutunde12(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tpappie:

I'm rather impatient when it comes to questioning. I have said that all they need is what you can give.

Well, with little patience you would have asked me why that question. I dropped my cv with them in their ibadan(RR) branch. I heared later that they needed a teacher for the same subject that i teach, but till today, they have not called me. So i thought may be it is because of my non edu qualification.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
olutunde12:

Well, with little patience you would have asked me why that question. I dropped my cv with them in their ibadan(RR) branch. I heared later that they needed a teacher for the same subject that i teach, but till today, they have not called me. So i thought may be it is because of my non edu qualification.

Do I need to? I studied engineering too. If you are good, you will work with the catholic. Ijebu Ode isn't Ibadan. I just don't fancy too many questions. I have given you the clue, go to sacred heart, ask them where to drop your CV, when you do that and it's time for interview, they will call you. If they don't, gatecrash when they call for aptitude test (which date I will let you know) , then pass, and be employed. That simple. I think I have done well answering you at first when you didn't mention me. I don't like many questions. Thanks sir!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
KIDS KINGDOM
OPEYEMI IDIROKO IBANDAN
A new British primary school opening up in Ibadan is seeking AN ADMISTRATOR urgently.
The role entails creating awareness about the school, and attending to queries and enquries.
pls send you CV to kidsworldkingdom@gmail.com
For more information
Contact no:08138739390
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
KIDS KINGDOM
OPEYEMI IDIROKO IBADAN
A new British primary school opening up in Ibadan is seeking teachers who are passionate about teaching children and helping them reach their full potentials. We are recuiting teachers who are capable of teaching the following subject competently.
English Language
Mathematics
French
Yoruba
Science
Social science
Art
Music
Headteacher and nursery teachers are also been recruited.
Montessori knowledge and exprience of teaching the british curriculum is an advantage.

To apply send your CV and application letter to
Kidsworldkingdom@gmail.com

For more information contact
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mrstheo(f): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pls help with teaching job within Edo state, Auchi to be precise. Thanks in anticipation op.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:40am On Jul 09, 2016
queenex:
Av bin given an email,just want to get a feedback from someone else,as to wat I shud xpect
Smh
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:41am On Jul 09, 2016
busuyem:

How do you mean? You got the idea of their pay?
visit the salary structure here or www.mitacy.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Deeply Consult presents summer schools for students of Primary 1 to Senior Secondary school 3
CALL SHEGZ: 08028859699.
Tutors needed urgently (science,art and mgt sci.,) should reside around Yaba, Gbagada, Bariga & Oworoshoki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:54am On Jul 09, 2016
mrstheo:
Pls help with teaching job within Edo state, Auchi to be precise. Thanks in anticipation op.
In busuyem' voice what have you done so far?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Job Title: Secretary/Personal Assistant

Requirements
Computer/IT skills;
Experience with administrative duties;
Good driving skills and in possession of driver's license;
Minimum qualification of HND or Bachelor's Degree.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: johnbulloke@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Otunbabobby: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2016
I need a teaching job around alaba / ojo area. i have an nce nd 8yrs secondary sch experience. 08066722026

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by queenex(f): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Pojomojo:
Smh
is der more to your reaction?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Success to those writing the aptitude test in Lasu today.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by amenamen1010: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Do you live in Abuja, around Jahi?
Do you love interacting and playing with children under age 9?
Can you engage children in activities, group play?
Can you play board games and games in general and relate with children at their level...
Teach social skill, willing to learn and love out door and are available late afternoons and weekends then contact me
Ideal person has to be friendly, chatty and enjoy playing with kids and speak good English ....
Text me on 09082454090 and I will call back.
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mrstheo(f): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pojomojo:

In busuyem' voice what have you done so far?
how do u mean pojo

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
Kindly help to confirm this, got a message from the ciy noy quite long
You are invited for an Assessment with our HR.Director on Mon 11/716 @ 4.Alh.Karim St,Amaraolu,Agidingbi 1st Gate Ikeja by 9am.HBMA 07035112239 www.bsgnigeria
which kind of assessment? Mtchewww
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
VACANCIES AT CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL, ADO EKITI

We are currently accepting applications at Christfield Private School, Ado Ekiti against the 2016/17 academic session. Specifically we need graduate teachers with qualifications in any of the following disciplines:
a. Yoruba
b. Fine or Creative Arts
c. Business Studies
d. Computer Studies
e. Music
f. Primary school teachers who may be graduates of any discipline.
Applicants must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.

Method of application:
1. By e-mail: christfieldschool@yahoo.com
2. By Hand - Submit to the school in person.

Salary is negotiable.

- Administrator (08109919966)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Techliet(m): 4:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Herev is my own take for sbcglobal http://www.techliet.com/www-sbcglobal-net-login/

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.