Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2584423 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
mrstheo:
how do u mean pojo
You are kidding me right?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
When are we having our annual beach party?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=Sunnypar post=45284213]This is a follow up to my post above as regards salaries of teachers in "specific location".

Negotiation is key to getting the needed salary, although preference is given to B.Ed & B.sc ed. graduates because that is their terrain. More often that not, they are paid the same with other degree holders. A "few"schools pay them a little above other degree holders.

P.S. Schools that are starting CANNOT pay you the needed salary. Some would increase your salary as the number of pupils increases, though there are exceptions especially for schools in highbrow areas and A'level or sixth form schools.

1. Ikorodu-Bayoku, Idiroko, Ajegunle, Igbogbo e.tc, some schools in Surulere 15k-22k (Likewise in Uwelu, Barrack and after the Airforce barracks in Benin, Edo State).

2. Bariga- Somolu & Bajulaye 28-30k depending on your qualifications;

3. Festac, Mile 2 & Apapa- 45-75k depending on your qualifications, PDGE inclusive;

4. Lekki-80k- 160k depending on your experiences, professional certifications and qualifications, Nursery and primary 40-60k[i](source: luffskidz);[/i]

5. Gbagada-60k depending on qualifications, experience; (oluemmakay could be reached for details).

[quote] This is good..... Google directed me here and mitacy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
GoldenDr:
[b]Sunnypar:
This is a follow up to my post above as regards salaries of teachers in "specific location".

Negotiation is key to getting the needed salary, although preference is given to B.Ed & B.sc ed. graduates because that is their terrain. More often that not, they are paid the same with other degree holders. A "few"schools pay them a little above other degree holders.

P.S. Schools that are starting CANNOT pay you the needed salary. Some would increase your salary as the number of pupils increases, though there are exceptions especially for schools in highbrow areas and A'level or sixth form schools.

1. Ikorodu-Bayoku, Idiroko, Ajegunle, Igbogbo e.tc, some schools in Surulere 15k-22k (Likewise in Uwelu, Barrack and after the Airforce barracks in Benin, Edo State).

2. Bariga- Somolu & Bajulaye 28-30k depending on your qualifications;

3. Festac, Mile 2 & Apapa- 45-75k depending on your qualifications, PDGE inclusive;

4. Lekki-80k- 160k depending on your experiences, professional certifications and qualifications, Nursery and primary 40-60k[i](source: luffskidz);[/i]

5. Gbagada-60k depending on qualifications, experience; (oluemmakay could be reached for details).

6. Anthony- 70k depending on the school and location experience counts a lot plus professional qualifications;
so as to ascertain what is obtainable in the location above.
[/b][/i]
Good
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wunmi4mariam? Are you through with masters?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmmm
Sunnypar:
I want to thank Morrygreat and Funminicrown for valid information about schools in Abeokuta and Porthacourt. We would like others in other locations to replicate same. It has been what we have been clamouring for. At a time like this is when we need you Makozona.
Information is important, once you are not informed, you will be deformed, and to be reinforced you need to be in formed, hence the need for the thread.
@Illoqeunz, how about that for a rhyme.
@uglychick, do not fear the dons (Oga at the top, Boss manie, ravenackar, avicky, Funminicrown, adetoks19, nitane25, Stenon, Prof.gday, engrcharlesid, upload111, Evasthy, seunkeji5, peybuttons, LaurelP,) is hear.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Macdove02(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Samson0599:
Hello house, I recide in abuja, really need a teaching job..... I can teach Chemistry and Mathematics, thanks in advance

. Check schools around your location and submit your cv..You will be contacted for an interview. I teach in a school at FHA Lugbe

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Pojomojo:
Deeply Consult presents summer schools for students of Primary 1 to Senior Secondary school 3
CALL SHEGZ: 08028859699.

Tutors needed urgently (Sciences, Art and management sciences) should reside around Yaba, Gbagada, Bariga & Oworoshoki.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Macdove02:
. Check schools around your location and submit your cv..You will be contacted for an interview. I teach in a school at FHA Lugbe
You are on point
Otunbabobby:
I need a teaching job around alaba / ojo area. i have an nce nd 8yrs secondary sch experience. 08066722026
What have you done so far?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Odunharry:
Success to those writing the aptitude test in Lasu today.
Yeah! But feedback is needed but it should be n mitacy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2016
mrstheo:
how do u mean pojo
submit your CV in schools around you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Pojomojo:
When are we having our annual beach party?
That's WhatsApp.... The earlier the better.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Job Title: Biology Teacher

Requirements
Applicants must be B.Ed degree holders
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on-line through the e-mail address:
http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/teaching-jobs/103-strictly-for-those-interested-in-teaching-jobs?start=190#1765
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 12, 2016
http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/teaching-jobs/103-strictly-for-those-interested-in-teaching-jobs?start=190#1765
nickie:
KIDS KINGDOM
OPEYEMI IDIROKO IBADAN
A new British primary school opening up in Ibadan is seeking teachers who are passionate about teaching children and helping them reach their full potentials. We are recuiting teachers who are capable of teaching the following subject competently.
English Language
Mathematics
French
Yoruba
Science
Social science
Art
Music
Headteacher and nursery teachers are also been recruited.
Montessori knowledge and exprience of teaching the british curriculum is an advantage.

To apply send your CV and application letter to
Kidsworldkingdom@gmail.com

For more information contact
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Xtfield:
VACANCIES AT CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL, ADO EKITI

We are currently accepting applications at Christfield Private School, Ado Ekiti against the 2016/17 academic session. Specifically we need graduate teachers with qualifications in any of the following disciplines:
a. Yoruba
b. Fine or Creative Arts
c. Business Studies
d. Computer Studies
e. Music
f. Primary school teachers who may be graduates of any discipline.
Applicants must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.

Method of application:
1. By e-mail: christfieldschool@yahoo.com
2. By Hand - Submit to the school in person.

Salary is negotiable.

- Administrator (08109919966)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Habatyommy, you no dey sleep
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Xtfield:

We are currently accepting applications at Christfield Private School, Ado Ekiti against the 2016/17 academic session. Specifically we need graduate teachers with qualifications in any of the following disciplines:
a. Yoruba
b. Fine or Creative Arts
c. Business Studies
d. Computer Studies
e. Music

Method of application:

Salary is negotiable.

Is there any provision for interested candidate outside Ibadan? say Lagos resident?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adexy4us:

Is there any provision for interested candidate outside Ibadan? say Lagos resident?
THe Advert says Ado Ekiti please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Teachers needed in a Muslim College at aboru area of Iyana-ipaja in the following subjects: Creative and Cultural Art, Government, Yoruba, Religious and National Value (RNV)

1. the person has to be a Muslim

2. must reside around Iyana-Ipaja, Aboru, Agbelekale, Meiran and environs.

kindly send your name, qualification, location and areas of specialization to 09086456832
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olutunde12(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
nawebco:
Teachers needed in a Muslim College at aboru area of Iyana-ipaja in the following subjects: Creative and Cultural Art, Government, Yoruba, Religious and National Value (RNV)

1. the person has to be a Muslim

2. must reside around Iyana-Ipaja, Aboru, Agbelekale, Meiran and environs.

kindly send your name, qualification, location and areas of specialization to 09086456832

Why moslems only?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pinklipz: 1:21am On Jul 13, 2016
[/b]Heard Nig. Turkish Int'l college Opebi sent out message to those who applied ( maths and english) to come for examination and interview today by 9am. if you have maths or English as your qualification, you might wanna gate crash too o. A friend got the message[/b]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by coachy777(m): 2:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks man, pls hw can one get dier from yaba?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by coachy777(m): 2:39am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=pinklipz post=47484126]Heard Nig. Turkish Int'l college Opebi sent out message to those who applied ( maths and english) to come for examination and interview today by 9am. if you have maths or English as your qualification, you might wanna gate crash too o. A friend got the message[/quote
Thanks man, pls hw can one get dier from yaba?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=coachy777 post=47484641][/quote]
I hope its gate crashable
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Akell(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Xtfield:

a. Yoruba
b. Fine or Creative Arts
c. Business Studies
d. Computer Studies
e. Music

Method of application:

Salary is negotiable.

Good Morning, I have a B.A and M.A in Philosophy. Also, currently undergoing PGDE qualification, am I eligible? I reside in Ado Ekiti.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=coachy777 post=47484641][/quote]

Are u sure its their Lagos branch that sent the text? cos I am there now oo but they said they are not having any interview or test today oo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pojomojo:
Deeply Consult presents summer schools for students of Primary 1 to Senior Secondary school 3
CALL SHEGZ: 08028859699.
Tutors needed urgently (science,art and mgt sci.,) should reside around Yaba, Gbagada, Bariga & Oworoshoki.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by masties2(f): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2016
Akell:

Good Morning, I have a B.A and M.A in Philosophy. Also, currently undergoing PGDE qualification, am I eligible? I reside in Ado Ekiti.

I would advice you apply and let the school decide if you are eligible. No harm in trying

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by masties2(f): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Kudos to all members keeping this thread alive. It has been a while I posted here. Welldone all!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by octal2003(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2016
A secondary school in maza maza is in need of subject teachers. Interested teachers should submit there credentials with C.V to no. 9 oyewole street maza maza lagos. (Call 08060318248 for more info.)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by franniechuks(f): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hello, thanks for all the posts here.

But what about Abuja-based candidates?

Please, anything for us?

And before anyone will say that I should go to schools, I have been dong that already. If someone can help me with a list of schools in their respective areas of residence, like say, Gwarimpa, FHA, Lugbe, Aco, Gwagwalada, Wuse etc, I'd do the leg-work myself....

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.