Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569806 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
kenp20:
can one still submit cv on monday?
You can even submit on the day of the test. The school allows it.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kenp20(m): 1:17am On Nov 19, 2016
emmahoney:
You can even submit on the day of the test. The school allows it.
thanks i really appreciate ur reply, please can u tell me wat to expect in their test.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2016
kenp20:
thanks i really appreciate ur reply, please can u tell me wat to expect in their test.
Recent WAEC/NECO questions. The school doesn't set its own questions but rather make photocopy of one of the recent O'level questions. Complete question paper!! GOOD LUCK...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kenp20(m): 7:33am On Nov 19, 2016
emmahoney:
Recent WAEC/NECO questions. The school doesn't set its own questions but rather make photocopy of one of the recent O'level questions. Complete question paper!! GOOD LUCK...
thank you very much for your information, so will d test hold on Tuesday? if yes, when is the time, because i am coming from a far distance.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
kenp20:
thank you very much for your information, so will d test hold on Tuesday? if yes, when is the time, because i am coming from a far distance.
I cannot say, I can get the phone no of the HOD of Science for you. He should be able to give details. Send me PM to get his phone number.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kenp20(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
emmahoney:
I cannot say, I can get the phone no of the HOD of Science for you. He should be able to give details. Send me PM to get his phone number.
ds my no 08168004166, watsapp me or flash me so dat we can talk, tanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Jcob(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
We have an opening for a head teacher to resume January 2017.
Female, age 35 - 45. Education background - Bed or Pgde . Strong interest in Early Year foundation stage.
Good thinker with strong drive, work under pressure, team spirit and ability to relate with parents without loosing grounds.
Must also be tech savvy in 21st century teaching packages with ability for powerpoint presentations.
Should have spent minimum of 5 years as a teacher and should have handled leadership positions before
Montessori background is an added advantage.

Send cv to tregeoschools@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by slimduchess(f): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Join crowd rising today ND thank me later, whatsapp for more details 09036472777
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
lacum:

if u want to do pgde u can use NTI its in every state and their fee is cheap. everything u will pay for d one year programme is not upto #100,000. classes hold every saturday
thanks for the info on NTI, but i read online that the NUC has suspended all their programmes, you can google search it too, and get back to me on that. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
slimduchess:
Join crowd rising today ND thank me later, whatsapp for more details 09036472777
The issue is just this issue that u can't make money without inviting people ooo

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2leo: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
emmahoney:
Mathematics , Biology and Physics Teacher are
needed urgently at a school located around
Egbeda. Please only qualified candidate should
call on 07031065778.
Good day, the school in question how is there pay like?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
2leo:
Good day, the school in question how is there pay like?
I have no clue.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Akell(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nasaski:
Good day house, please would you advice me to do the NTI PGDE, with the accreditation issue they are having with NUC? Please I really need your reply and advice.
Mr., I'll strongly advice you do. The accreditation issue is a farce. A beef...

The NUC wants their palms to be greased.
The National Policy on Education recognizes NTI.

Besides, your certificate will not carry NTI.
It used to be affiliated to one University in the North, but now it's NOUN.

BEST OF LUCK!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 5:52am On Nov 20, 2016
Akell:

Mr., I'll strongly advice you do. The accreditation issue is a farce. A beef...

The NUC wants their palms to be greased.
The National Policy on Education recognizes NTI.

Besides, your certificate will not carry NTI.
It used to be affiliated to one University in the North, but now it's NOUN.

BEST OF LUCK!!!
So then if NTI is now affiliated to NOUN as you said why not just advice him to do it in NOUN directly instead of going through NTI? I don't know how true this is but I heard NTI was expensive ,but maybe their price has been reduced.
Bro NOUN and NTI are good but I advice :Go to the main source which is NOUN (since NTI will still Carry NOUN In its certificate )

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Good morning..
Quick one..

Please if I am yet to attend to your mail as regards the whatsapp group. Kindly be patient with me. The mails are much and they are being attended to. Be rest asaured we will get to yours. All mails will be attended to.

*God bless all our hustles!!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2016
Another get-together party for the year loading...

Details coming soonest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BARAJ92(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2016
honsaint:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nigeriakan: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hi, everyone. I'm a new graduate of English Education. I now reside in Ibadan and need a teaching job, especially as a lesson tutor for SSCE and UTME candidates. I can teach both English Language/Use of English and Literature-in-English very well. I've been taking such lessons in reputable coaching centres while I was in school. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by beewhy009(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please, any vacancy in any area in Ibadan? I am a BSC graduate with a very good communication skill.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mayorteetee(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Studied math, but can teach math/ further math and physics for both waec and jamb.
I reside in lagos but have accommodation in abuja and lagos.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Neochemist: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please someone should help a brother with a teaching job in abuja.. I teach teach Cambridge maths and science in primary, and chemistry and biology in secondary. I have educational qualifications and more than 2 years experience with Cambridge curriculum. Very good with ict. I'm young, smart and hardworking.
I also prepare students for IGCSE chemistry, biology and mathematics

Please help a brother oo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2leo: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
emmahoney:
I have no clue.
thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2016
The following vacancies are still open at CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL, ADO EKITI, EKITI STATE.

1. Primary School Teachers
2. Pre-Primary School Teacher (KG/Nursery)

Applicants must have very good command of spoken and written English and must possess a Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma

Interested applicants should forward their CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com

Successful applicants will be expected to resume with the school in January 2017.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by HonOlagrace: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Xtfield:
The following vacancies are still open at CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL, ADO EKITI, EKITI STATE.

1. Primary School Teachers
2. Pre-Primary School Teacher (KG/Nursery)

Applicants must have very good command of spoken and written English and must possess a Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma

Interested applicants should forward their CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com

Successful applicants will be expected to resume with the school in January 2017.

Thanks. Please, what is their salary structure? And where in Ado-Ekiti are they located?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by HonOlagrace: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2016
Good morning everyone. Please, who has an idea of how Grace Schools & Emerald schools Ifako-Gbagada does their recruitment? Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2016
HonOlagrace:

Thanks. Please, what is their salary structure? And where in Ado-Ekiti are they located?
Call Mr. Solomon on 08109919966 for details of salary structure. It's negotiable based on experience. School is located at Onala, Off Afao Road, Oke - Ila Ado Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ayanvicky: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pls am in need of a job...am a graduate of accounting...n also have teaching experience in this field. I reside in Lagos ..igando area precisely ...u can contact me through aanuayandele@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2016
upload111:
Another get-together party for the year loading...

Details coming soonest
This is good! Una wet dey find wife, this is a great opportunity! don't miss this second edition..... I will be there
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wordbank(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2016
Jcob:
We have an opening for a head teacher to resume January 2017.
Female, age 35 - 45. Education background - Bed or Pgde . Strong interest in Early Year foundation stage.
Good thinker with strong drive, work under pressure, team spirit and ability to relate with parents without loosing grounds.
Must also be tech savvy in 21st century teaching packages with ability for powerpoint presentations.
Should have spent minimum of 5 years as a teacher and should have handled leadership positions before
Montessori background is an added advantage.

Send cv to tregeoschools@gmail.com
I reside in port harcourt, please where is the school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Can you work in a hotel? if yes, check out my last advert in Ikotun.
Ayanvicky:
Pls am in need of a job...am a graduate of accounting...n also have teaching experience in this field. I reside in Lagos ..igando area precisely ...u can contact me through aanuayandele@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bolakale30(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sunnypar:
Can you work in a hotel? if yes, check out my last advert in Ikotun.
I stay in Ikotun sir, and I can work in a hotel, I have a B. A in English

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.