Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573193 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by walezqo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello everyone, I stay in shomolu and am seeking further mathematics teaching vacancy around yaba, shomolu, Bariga, ladilak, palm groove and onipanu axis. Any help could be grateful appreciated. 07037603092 lawalshakiruolawale@gmail.com.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Limited (PGLogS) - Our client, a multi-faceted industrial firm, is searching for aspiring professionals to fill up this interesting, but challenging, with an enviable culture of supporting career excellence.

They are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Head, Customer Care & Stakeholders Relationship Management

Job Ref: SEV 13/2017

Required Qualification, Experience and Age
First Degree in any field of Study, with quality experience in Customer Care and Stakeholders Relationship Management.
At least 5 years’ experience in Customer Care & Stakeholders Relationship Management.
Maximum Age: 50 years.
Remuneration
Attractive Salary Package with incentives (negotiable).

Application Closing Date
15th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their respective CV's to the listed email addresses: Sevicoinvestmentl@yahoo.com , info@pglogs.net , awelegeorge@pglogs.net , awelelaw26@gmail.com
Or
Interested Applicants may send their handwritten applications with a copy of their respective CVs and two passport photographs to the under listed address, to:
Managing Executive Officer (MEO),
Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Limited (PGLogS),
35 Eweje Street,
Beside Aviation Estate,
Off International Airport Road,
Mafoluku,
Lagos State.

Note:
You are to indicate your preferred position and the reference number associated with it.
Only shortlisted candidates are expected to come with two passport photographs during the interview.
Also, you are to indicate your preferred position and the reference number associated with it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:34am On Aug 02, 2017
An International Nursery, Primary and Secondary School with British Curriculum background located in Amuwo Odofin and Lekki Phase 1, requires the service of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher
Fine art
Music
Sciences
Arts
Social Sciences
Creche
Minders
Nanny
Primary school teachers

Requirements
Must be certified by Cambridge IGCSE & should have taught for 4-5 years in a British Curriculum School (B.A ed, B.Sc.Ed, Masters.Ed).
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten Applications to:
24 Akin Mateola Street,
Off Raji Rasaki,
Festac,
Amuwo Odofin,
Lagos State.

Note: Please indicate location choice at the top left hand of the envelope.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:34am On Aug 02, 2017
An International Nursery, Primary and Secondary School with British Curriculum background located in Amuwo Odofin and Lekki Phase 1, requires the service of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Nursery Teacher

Requirements
Montessori trained, should have taught for 4 - 5 years in a British curriculum background school (NCE, B.Ed, B.Sc)
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten Applications to:
24 Akin Mateola Street,
Off Raji Rasaki,
Festac,
Amuwo Odofin,
Lagos State.

Note: Please indicate location choice at the top left hand of the envelope.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:35am On Aug 02, 2017
An Engineering Services Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Admin Secretary (Female)

Requirement
HND/B.Sc or NCE in Secretarial Studies or Business Admin.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: right_timeconsult@yahoo.com
Or
Apply in person with their CV's at:
601, Agege Motor Road,
Shogunle,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:36am On Aug 02, 2017
A reputable Security Servicing company, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Company Secretary (Female)

Qualifications
Candidate must have a First Degree and vast knowledge in the usage of modern computers
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2017

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
The Managing Director,
Security Consultant Services,
33 Emina Crescent,
Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja - Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:36am On Aug 02, 2017
A leading company situated in Ogun State is seeking for well experienced personnel to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Secretary

Requirements
Candidates should be a good and versatile secretarial personnel with sound knowledge of the job and good qualifications.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV's to: chiuse2017@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:37am On Aug 02, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Company Secretary (Ladies Only)

Qualification
Candidate should possess minimum of OND, HND, BSc, NCE qualification.
Must be a Barrister
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person at the address below:
TrustBond Investment Limited,
TBOND Complex,
Opposite Aspamda, First Gate,
Machine Parts Market,
Trade Fair Complex,
Lagos State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:39am On Aug 02, 2017
ew Moon Service Television Limited, requires suitably experience and qualified personnel to occupy the vacant position below:

Job Title: Secretary

Requirements
Candidates should possess HND/B.Sc with 4 years experience.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) quoting the title of the position as subject of the email to: newmoonservicetv@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:40am On Aug 02, 2017
A well established Co-educational Christian School in Ikorodu and an annex in Festac, is recruiting qualified non-teaching staff for the 2017/2018 Session, to fill the position below:

Job Title:
Administrative Secretary
Bursar
Science teacher
Art
Social sciences

Job Qualifications and Requirements
Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant job post, possess a First Degree and should not be less than 40 years of age.
Emotional intelligence is crucial for this position.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: edu4sure97@gmail.com indicating position applied for and application letter.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:41am On Aug 02, 2017
An Estate Surveyor & Valuation Firm located in Lekki Phase 1 Lagos State, requires the services of suitable and qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant position below:

Job Title: Administrative/Secretary Officer

Requirement
An Administrative/Secretary Officer with 3 years experience.
Remuneration
Attractive.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly submit their applications/CV's with 2 passport photograph and copies of credentials to:
238, Adebisi Popoola Crescent,
Off Victoria Arobieke,
Off Admiralty Road,
Lekki Phase 1,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Angie20(f): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Good morning everyone. Thank God I found this channel. It's like I came late cry

I'm a graduate of Zoology and Environmental Biology.

I can take Biology and Basic Science. And I love teaching. I was taking those two subjects in Lagos before I came to Ibadan.

Please I need information on any vacancies available for those two subjects in Ibadan.

You can reach me on 08112448329

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Tpappie:

Emmahoney Abeg find work gimme na. I wan port ooo. Well done sir.
You are the boss of the bosses.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Faitty20(f): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

If the child that good (which I seriously doubt) why z he/she still in Primary 3?

N going to write common entrance in another school....

Na wa for parents o

Just get d normal common entrance past question.... Used to b Ugo C Ugo, but now, there r various types..... Then chip in current affairs n u r good to go
no its not that she is going to continue primary 4 in another school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2017
emmahoney:
You are the boss of the bosses.

Baba, you can't understand. I want to port.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Tpappie:

Baba, you can't understand. I want to port.
Hmmmmmm... Oya port apply for any of these :

HIRING CEMENT PLANT EXPERTS / Africa: Electrical engineer/ chief electrician/electrician/ mechanical supervisor, maintenance manager, plant manager with experience in cement plant operation - French language mandatory - able to relocate permanently (with family) - The employer provides accommodation (European standard)/car. Fulltime permanent contract. Flight back home for vacations – To apply, kindly drop your application at fab.recrutment@orange.fr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2017
We received your cv in respect of maths and English teacher for a school in Lekki. Please be in our office, Synergy Insight Limited, Suite 714 (7th Floor) Western House, 8-10 Broad St, Opposite General Hospital by 9am 2moro (1/8/17) for an interview. Pls disregard if you were interviewed for this role b4. Ack pls. Oyin.

Please who knows the school this people are recruiting for??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Adexy4us:
We received your cv in respect of maths and English teacher for a school in Lekki. Please be in our office, Synergy Insight Limited, Suite 714 (7th Floor) Western House, 8-10 Broad St, Opposite General Hospital by 9am 2moro (1/8/17) for an interview. Pls disregard if you were interviewed for this role b4. Ack pls. Oyin.

Boss, how did it go? Tpapie u dey find work...... That's means no more jobs o
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adusco(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2017
pastorgrace:
It look real.
Because of the positions. You should honor it. All the best.

100%Genuine

I got the message but couldn't make, how was the test and the setting of their office? please give report . Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adusco(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2017
Annagold:
It is very real I went today but was late so I was disqualified

Very real and strict.

sowie about that, how is the settings of their office?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvguy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
pls which area in apapa can one get a good school 2 teach.....dat also pays well
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kaelan Montessori School, a reputable Educational institution located in Lagos State, is seeking to recruit vibrant, passionate, and innovative individuals to fill the position below:

Job Title:
Account Officer
Clerical officer
Music
French
Nursery Teacher
Head Mistress
Head Master
English teacher
Class teacher(primary)

Qualifications
Candidates should possess an OND, NCE, B.Sc, or M.Ed qualification, with relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: tsm2007@yahoo.co.uk Attach photocopies of all relevant documents.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nnennaama86: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hi peeps. I have a teaching interview know Friday. I have done all I can to prepare to the best of my ability. Kindly assist me with likely questions I'm to expect. I am not sure if it's oral or written anyway. Just assist me with likely questions you have been asked in interviews. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nwanna2588: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gaybu:
Kaelan Montessori School, a reputable Educational institution located in Lagos State, is seeking to recruit vibrant, passionate, and innovative individuals to fill the position below:

Job Title:
Account Officer
Clerical officer
Music
French
Nursery Teacher
Head Mistress
Head Master
English teacher
Class teacher(primary)

Qualifications
Candidates should possess an OND, NCE, B.Sc, or M.Ed qualification, with relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: tsm2007@yahoo.co.uk Attach photocopies of all relevant documents.
Where in Lagos?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nwanna2588: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nnennaama86:
Hi peeps. I have a teaching interview know Friday. I have done all I can to prepare to the best of my ability. Kindly assist me with likely questions I'm to expect. I am not sure if it's oral or written anyway. Just assist me with likely questions you have been asked in interviews. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hermosa7: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Adexy4us:

It's a new school in Lekki. wink

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by boyefunmi(f): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Please I need a teaching job at ikorodu... You can reach me at adeboboyeodutayo@yahoo.com/ 07030805591... Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
hermosa7:

It's a new school in Lekki. wink
Please do you have an idea of their pay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hermosa7: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Adexy4us:

Please do you have an idea of their pay?

I can't say for sure but it can't be less than 100k.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
hermosa7:

I can't say for sure but it can't be less than 100k.

hmmmm..... do u know the school name?? those contractors will surely take a big cut turning the take home to peanuts
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hermosa7: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Adexy4us:

hmmmm..... do u know the school name?? those contractors will surely take a big cut turning the take home to peanuts

Nope.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Economics Teacher. Qualification: BSC or BSC ( Ed) Economics. Experience: 3 yrs and above at least as an economics teacher.
Preferably Female.
Please send your C.V and a cover letter with the subject name- Economics teacher- to soloabi67@gmail.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted. If you don't have the qualifications/ criteria listed, please don't bother applying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.